Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 29. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
That is true. The cashless society is something that keeps on transcending everywhere in the world. Many people use credits cards for almost all their daily activities from paying of bills, getting food to paying of school fees and so on. With the inception of blockchain and crypto, the process has been put into a multiple acceleration
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
If this cryptocurrency will be use in our society it is very good enough because it can make our life so easy making payments an other transactions , like sending crypto values to other places and shopping in differences store, so our way of life iscflowing soft, and this could bring a  cashless society in the future to come.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
In my country there is the same in some way like online shopping, offline store that receive a debit or credit card payment, I get the things I want without giving the seller the paper money, I think it is same.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 30, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
Personally, I am against the formation of such a society, where only non-cash payments are common. This creates excellent conditions for the state control on citezens. I think that both digital and fiat money should exist in parallel.
I think cashless society is never going to happen. Even if we are now slowlyvusing some card as a payment system because of new technology but there are also fiat money because fiat money is the most trusted one. Digital payment may happen but it can maybe takes a long time to be use upon the people around. Fiatvmoneybfrom the government is really different from digital money they have many different.
Activity: 134
May 30, 2018, 03:42:57 PM
Personally, I am against the formation of such a society, where only non-cash payments are common. This creates excellent conditions for the state control on citezens. I think that both digital and fiat money should exist in parallel.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
Totally cashless society doesn't looks at least for me , because there will be a need of internet to perform the transaction which seems not 100 % adaptable.
Activity: 157
May 30, 2018, 02:58:43 PM
that was good living in the cashless society world, can doing many transaction just in one click and can be transfered in any place anytime and fast thing, that was a huge improvment for the economic after all
Activity: 117
May 30, 2018, 02:51:59 PM
As I see, credit cards are getting more and more popular in Europe, but it will take a long time to exchange all the cash with some online paying. But I personaly would love to see cash dissapear.
Cash has several advantages over digital money, but in the modern world, cash has a very limited scope. For example, without digital money, you can not buy something in the online store, you can not transfer money to a friend in another city or even a country, you can not make donations. Bitcoin opens up new opportunities, simplifies remittances and makes payments. I often use money transfers to relatives in another country, but I encounter a number of difficulties and restrictions that Bitcoin does not have. When paper money appeared, people were still skeptical about the new kind of money and continued to pay with each other gold and goods.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 30, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
Cash is always a problem in people. I do not think there are too many links with the crypto money. Yes, you deposit the money there, but this is usually the paradise people prefer to save. Even if they do not invest, it is not cash to spend.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Bitcoin has the best potential to represent cashless society because it is peer to peer and was decentralized. We should have to move our financial transactions to online in other to benefits from technological development. Probably in the coming future if advancement also affects the smaller establishment then this would be a really great option when paying.
Now it is time to remove all our problem and using bitcoin or digital currency to buy goods and for the sake of shopping, long ago people were only agree to use paper money or fiat to buy things as there was no facility to have digital currency but now it is very easy to have a lot of bitcoin in your online wallet and no one will be even able to know about it, no robbing no snatching will happen now so I am happy for the replacement of fiat or cash money with bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 29, 2018, 09:44:47 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
In my prediction tomorrows digital world will be a cashless world. Now people are too much busy with their personal life. At present time it is so tuff to go bank and take cash money for spent. i think in all sector like, school, college, shopping, traveling, tourism all will accept cashless currency in near future. Just wait and see.
[/quote
It can also happen here in bitcoin payments and transactions, with the use of this technology it makes life more easier ,because you are transacting through digits especially if you are well verse with high tech gadgets , like computers and mobile cellular phones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 29, 2018, 09:08:54 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

In my prediction tomorrows digital world will be a cashless world. Now people are too much busy with their personal life. At present time it is so tuff to go bank and take cash money for spent. i think in all sector like, school, college, shopping, traveling, tourism all will accept cashless currency in near future. Just wait and see.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
May 29, 2018, 09:01:07 PM
We are almost in a digital money situation since we are usually using accounts to store our money and to gain money from it as well, although with that thing, we still need to use real cash since it is the real basis of currency in our countries. We cannot just changed the traditional way of transaction just because of a new type of transacting system.
Activity: 137
May 29, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
Apart from paypal and all other forms of digital money, mobile money services are also becoming common in some countries. The telecommunication giants in these countries offer digital money services to registered members via peer to peer systems. People are able to buy goods and receive service via their mobile phones without having to walk into banks. Incorporation of bitcoin into these kind of services would be such a great news for blockchain and cryptos. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 29, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

In my own personal opinion, cashless is really great for consumers because it will be more faster and convenient for the consumers in sending their payment through online instead of carrying cash in stores. But cash is still important because we still don't know if our money is safe in our online wallet because it may steal by hackers, so cash is still important.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
I guess yes, cashless society sounds good since it is more convenient to pay through electronic transaction instead of carrying cash nowadays, however their still shops don't have access to it so they still prefare cash.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 05:52:47 PM
Cashless society isn't better i think. I can't see anything good in digital money to change everything. Cryptocurrencies are good but not when government have control under it.
Maybe not just digital currency that will be a populer, virtual currency like bitcoin too that I'm sure will have many users and popular in the future, because they also have the same flexibility and usage that is in use online, so I think when the era of technology starts, digital currency will dominate as well as for cryptocurrency
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 29, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
Well I think we are going to be a cashless society soon because of the technology,
There are so many online shops nowadays and I think the next thing that would happen is the fast food chains are going to accept online payments too,
Then everything could be paid online.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 29, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
Hard to know. Maybe both of them will exist in the future. There are still many people can not access the computer or technology which allow them to use the digital money
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 29, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
Digital money in my country now only works for the b8g companies, not even all of them. Digital money of course means cashless society and that being the case right in my own country is still a future thing. It's not for the now, because we have a lot to do on that, that is concerning the people as a whole. Getting them interested in Bitcoin, teaching and encouraging them. Then there is the case of the government accepting as a currency. We still have a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: