Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 13. (Read 4145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
Bitcoin really is a virtual currency but the difference is that you can liquidate it to your fiat and make use of it for your personal necessities. In my country bitcoin has also many misconception they think it's a scam, ponzi scheme, illegal cause it can be used to buy drugs, weapons. Clearly we need to educate the people with this misinformations so potential investors could join and stop being afraid of it.
Bitcoin is world first decentralised digital currency. It is one kind of virtual currency. Except bitcoin their also other virtual currency are present know as Altcoin. These currency have no physical evidence but they Can convert into fiat currency easily. This virtual currency are mainly used for illegal money transaction because they are untraceable and no third party involved in those transactions. These currency are also use for investment, online shopping, for paying money rents etc. You can use those currency anywhere anytime with the help of Internet and electricity.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
July 25, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

At me in the country bitcoin develops a little, but not in such rate as it would be desirable. Still in old traditions - paper money
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
July 25, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
In my country, they will ban bitcoin and virtual currency in early 2018 in the transaction because they can't control it.

i realy disapointed about this. i hope in the future they can realize the benefit of virtual money and use in every transaction.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
July 25, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
It seems very logical for me, average, as you said people, are just not enough educated in different aspects about specifics of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. People are thinking that everything new is dangerous and unstable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
Between the two if I think the same. Both of them are in bitcoin because bitcoin is like they are virtual and digital. And bitcoin is still the stage of development so They will definitely understand the value of BTC in the year 2020 or the next year Grin. Let's see what happens? I think it will be positive. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
in my country there only small people that use about bitcoin, from the age 40 above, they dont know what is bitcoin, but from 40 below they know about bitcoin as the investment program that will give you a big profit, hahaha they dont try to use it, they just know about bitcoin, only knowing about bitcoin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
We can't do anything about that if the government does not show their own interest in bitcoin. We'll just have to wait for bitcoin's success to speak for itself and hope that governments will be forced to try and understand and adopt it.
Activity: 314
July 25, 2018, 07:32:35 AM
Now, maybe your country does not consider Bitcoin, but just look at it for another 2 to 5 years, they will definitely care about Bitcoin. the important thing is, there is no prohibition on playing Bitcoin in your country, so that doesn't matter. continue to work and collect money as much as possible. later on when everyone new to Bitcoin, you've become a rich man. And they just realized that Bitcoin really exists and is very useful.
Activity: 41
July 25, 2018, 07:17:42 AM
They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive
that true people now a days will think that BTC is useless in the future they will see the true value of BTC.
Activity: 28
July 25, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Digital currency and virtual currency are the nearly the same thing. Digital currency is a digital form of fiat currency. It's the money in the bank, credit cards, etc. Virtual currency is a digital currency that has no physical part, like credits in games. Cryptocurrency is something entirely different. It's production is based on an algorithm, there is a network of nodes that validate transactions and does not need any trusted party (trustless) to verify anything.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 07:01:49 AM
Digital currency is any form of payment that exists purely in an electronic form and is not material like a dollar bill or a coin. Digital currency is transferred between the participants involved over the world wide web whereas virtual currency is essentially a toy. As the word virtual suggests, this currency is not meant for use in real life.

Cryptocurrency or as some call it “the unicorn currency” is based on a peer to peer electronic cash system. A dramatically transforming money settlement method, cryptocurrency doesn’t involve any third parties like banks or the government between the two parties concerned.
Activity: 29
July 24, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
With time crypto-currencies will be introduced in all spheres of our daily life, and even those people who once did not have a positive attitude towards them will use them.
Activity: 30
July 24, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
My country as well as your country, the view is very optimistic!  Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 23, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
Many countries do not recognize the currency attributes of BTC because they are afraid of the impact of BTC on the financial market!
Bitcoin is the currency that is earned through labor time!
If everyone agrees with Bitcoin's effectiveness like gold, then the world will produce a fairer financial order!
To me i think that it will take some more time, when bitcoin will become a legal currency there, Bitcoin is the new emerging currency and in future it is expected that bitcoin will be use as a universal currency, but still and therefore even those countries who do not yet turn bitcoin a legal currency very soon they are going to make bitcoin a legal currency in their country.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
July 23, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
Digital or virtual money is non visible digit which is combine of bit or byte ...1,0 . In cryptocurrency world bitcoin is one of the most important virtual currency. Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of virtual currency, bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
July 23, 2018, 02:10:45 AM
Hello friends.
Why?
Two they say is better than one, so I chose both digital and virtual currencies. And by the way, there is no need for Bitcoin and Ethereum and the rest of them to considered cause they have their own part to play, they are not meant for us to use them as our main currencies, I believe they are made for investment.

And by the way Banks has mobile apps and online banking which you can use to make transactions without having to go to the Banks . There is also PayPal which is fast as Bitcoin. So we need all of them cause they all play their parts.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
Many countries do not recognize the currency attributes of BTC because they are afraid of the impact of BTC on the financial market!
If everyone agrees with Bitcoin's effectiveness like gold, then the world will produce a fairer financial order!

Bitcoin is really a good investment that we can easily earned a good profit compare to stock market exchange this is may be the reason why the government afraid to invest because the people that are living in the country may be affected too..
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 07:23:57 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
July 17, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
In my country, it's the same but it's all starting to shift. many people become curious about bitcoin and altcoin. because they see many people get rich quickly. they initially thought that cryptocurrency was a dangerous gambling or dangerous investment, but now everything is beginning to get it. we just have to prove that what we are doing is not dangerous and isn't forbidden
Actually it is very dangerous if they think that they can get rich quickly by investing on the bitcoins and altcoins because this is a volatile market and no one can predict that the future of it,there will be ups and down so there is no guaranteed money here.For example the people who thought that they can be richer at the end of 2017 are now worrying most so this also can happen to the investors who thinks like these.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 12:36:56 PM
Virtual Currency is any currency that is not printed on paper or stamped into metal. It's virtual because it only exists in the virtual world. Virtual currency potentially can represent physical currency.

Digital currency is virtual currency that specifically exists in the digital space, meaning that it maps to some digital storage, likely a hard drive somewhere.

Cryptocurrency is both digital and virtual currency that is created based on some cryptographic algorithm (Sha-256, Scrypt, etc). No one "mints" this currency, they solve cryptographic algorithms using hardware and electricity to get the representation of one unit of value, typically called a "coin". Bitcoin, Litecoin, and altcoins are all cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: