Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 11. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
In our country, crypto-currencies are regulated at the legislative level. Mining taxes are established, as well as exchange for fiat money is made through established exchangers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
Digital assets I like more. Bitcoin is more than money in my opinion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
i would prefer virtual currency like crypto currency because this crypto made my dream come true like they give me a stable life with financially secured and because of it i can support my family with their needs . If i am going to work in a regular job  i cannot earn an amount what i earn from doing crypto trading i am happy because i found bitcoin
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 08:10:42 AM
it not not only happens in your county but also in my country too and many people don't know about bitcoin but i guess within a few years every one will know about it.
Activity: 117
August 06, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
Well investing is kinda Gambling too but in investment specially here in cryptos you can hold as long as you want to get back what you have lost but in Gambling if you lost your capital then there's no way to get it back unless you risk your other money again
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 06, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
Two they say is better than one, so I chose both digital and virtual currencies. And by the way, there is no need for Bitcoin and Ethereum and the rest of them to considered cause they have their own part to play, they are not meant for us to use them as our main currencies, I believe they are made for investment.

And by the way Banks has mobile apps and online banking which you can use to make transactions without having to go to the Banks . There is also PayPal which is fast as Bitcoin. So we need all of them cause they all play their parts.
Although it is a very good investment no doubt, but it is not so easy as we think, I think that making money from bitcoin investment or trading is a difficult task you need to have good study about the market and must have good trading experience and only then maybe you can become successful in trading.
Activity: 38
July 29, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
in my country. just like in your country. in general no one knows crypto or other digital currencies. and most of them assume that crypto is a fraud and can not be used or applied in life.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 29, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
For me there is no competition on Digital or Virtual currency, we can both use it depends on the situation, Fiat will never die and we all know that because not all people can afford to buy cellphones or computer to transact using digital currency.
Yes I do agree with this. Both are good and both are must haven. Digital money is needed for our daily use while virtual currency is good for investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
July 29, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
For me there is no competition on Digital or Virtual currency, we can both use it depends on the situation, Fiat will never die and we all know that because not all people can afford to buy cellphones or computer to transact using digital currency.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

If I can understand the benefits and technology bitcoin, eth or blockchain. But my country still can not understand the meaning of cryptocurrency that prohibits people bertranksasi with crypto currency or currency of other countries. Because our country's currency is weakening every day so the use of the country's own currency began activated by the central government.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Well, there's no instant in this world. All things comes in the right time. And digital currencies and virtual currencies are all needed by humans so I think it's better all there because digital currencies and virtual currencies are very helpful for human.
copper member
Activity: 104
July 29, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
 Cryptocurrency is secured by cryptography, where as the dollar is secured by, well nothing really. Banks and government can just make more of it whenever they feel like, and there are some rules for how much they are legally allowed to do that, but in reality there is no hard limit. You also need to trust those entities to transfer that digital currency any time you use a debit card, check, wire transfer, WU, moneygram or just about anything other than cash in person. They can manipulate or stop your transfer, or just plain take your money, or fail to deliver it if they feel like or are just incompetent. Cryptocurrency uses cryptography to secure your transfers so you don’t need a third party and one can’t jump in and intercept your transfer.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 05:58:43 AM
firstly it is not gambling. Its price depends on many factors it is highly volatility. Presently many countries started accepting the use of bitcoin mainly the blockchain technology. Few countries have banned them and again started accepting them sure if the whole world accept the technology your country to accepts it. The future is the blockchain technology
Activity: 74
July 27, 2018, 05:32:01 AM
Digital money or virtual money is which cannot seen but having digit value. Digital money is a numerical digit which is easily transfer via online. Bitcoin and Ethereum such kind of digital or virtual money.
The explanation is very interesting, regarding digital currency or virtual currency cannot be seen, but having the value of digit. but both these currencies has advantages over paper currencies
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
July 27, 2018, 05:30:43 AM
Bitcoin is not gambling.
Strange that your country think it.
Also Bitcoin is crypto currency and use blockchain technology.
I think it's new for most country..
Activity: 27
July 27, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
Hello friends.
Why?

a country that does not keep up with technology is a less developed country, I just like you, they do not understand what blockchain is, they see bitcoin is gambling, they listed bitcoin on the blacklist.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 27, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
I think it doesn't matter what bitcoin is. After all, its main purpose is speculation, and with this he copes remarkably. And thanks to speculation, we get a lot of profit.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 04:51:22 AM
So this is what people think of Bitcoin is because it is being broadcast by biased media. Gamblig, Terrorist uses for their fund. And much more. So it makes people think. If there is a person or organization that will explain exactly what bitcoin is sure to make a difference in it and definitely will have an interest in it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 04:37:29 AM
Hello friends.
Why?

As an individual who is fond of using bitcoin, all you can do js to give knowledge to your countrymen at the same time encouraged them to start using bitcoin. Many people still lacks on the knowledge on how bitcoin works at the same time, the potential the bitcoin has moreover is the perks or advantages of having bitcoin. So as of this moment you need to take good care of your virtual money and wait for the moment where you can already use it. It will come. At its soonest.
Activity: 83
July 27, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
Most people assume that bitcoin is virtual currency. Only those with knowledge of the new blockchain will appreciate the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: