Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 9. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is used as a bitcoin online payment tool has its own currency symbol maybe for now there are not many people who accept the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
Today's generation is most advance then that before and all most everything in this time are done with the help of Internet. And in this situation bitcoin is the perfect asset for all kind of work which are done with the help of Internet. Bitcoin provide its user an high level secure online money transaction facility which low transaction cost. It also help in international transactions with out any trouble. Bitcoin also use for online shopping, trading and marketing all over the world. Many big companies and institutions also accept bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
I think bitcoin is more like an investment or a digital asset that can be used as a tool for buying and selling transactions in countries that have legalized it, and bitcoin is not gambling because you invest and you are the one who set the strategy to get profit
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:06:43 AM
The basic difference between digital money or virtual currency is only understanding, cryptocurrency is based on block chain technology and no third party for help to use it and on other hand digital currency means using fiat in credit and debit card. Bitcoin is the way to earn money and income online for working hard and participate in bounty and singnature compaign for earning without investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

Indeed, for a bitcoin layman is an event. That is the understanding they get, from the submission that is not pro with bitcoin.
But if what is conveyed by intelligent people will be different and surely they can accept it.
This is the digital currency we receive when we transact through internet technology.
Activity: 470
September 08, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
Even now, there are still many people who wrongly perceive bitcoin. Somehow, so that people realize the potential that exists in bitcoin and its technology?
Activity: 11
September 08, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
Virtual money or BTC is beneficial but people don't know about it. Around 2022 people will know.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 08, 2018, 03:39:34 AM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
It is good to always learn more because Blockchain entails a lot and new developments set in each time which gives it endless advantages. Bitcoin is never a gamble and before the mass will know much about the beneficial concept of Bitcoin, we will be billionaires by then.
Activity: 75
September 08, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
Virtual currency is a type of unregulated, digital money, which is issued and usually controlled by its developers, and used and accepted among the members of a specific virtual community.
Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical (such as banknotes and coins).
Activity: 108
September 08, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
We are gradually moving to digital money.  Many people use bank cards and this is already possible to say the digital world.
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 03:03:44 AM
Everyone has their own comments about the value of cryptocurrency. People think it is virtual money, they will make comments about their assertion. And vice versa.
Activity: 155
September 08, 2018, 01:34:01 AM
This is a kind of Decentralized Currency Decentralized Currency. On which there is no control or authority of any government or institution. In addition to BitCoin, there are many types of virtual currency calculations in the world, whose names are as follows :
BitCoin,
Ethereum,
Light Coin,
DogeCoin,
FairCoin,
Dash,
Peer coin,
Ripple,
Moreno,
SwiftCoin, etc.
Activity: 602
September 08, 2018, 01:07:07 AM
Many country, their peoples think cryptocurrency is a buble or just a gambling investment. They dont understand about the concept behind bitcoin or others crypto. Its happen because internet connection not spread evenly and i am believe if internet infrastucture getting better, more people will understand about cryptocurrency and start to make investment
Activity: 68
September 07, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
Though there are some countries of the world that does not allow cryptocurries to enter their economy but that doesnt mean other countries are not accepting it. Digital currency is not a fraud.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 09:49:27 AM
Same in our country. I think it's because there is no formal education about it to people. Maybe if it will be included at least in courses like accountancy or banking and finance, perhaps, more people will understand Bitcoin is more than just a digital currency.
Activity: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
There is a lot of misunderstanding around the terms virtual and digital and people often mistakenly use them interchangebly. The reality is that virtual currencies are a type of digital currency meaning that all virtual currencies are digital, but the converse is incorrect
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
September 05, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
digital or virtual money for me is the same, but for now we are still difficult to explain to those who do not understand what bitcoin is, some want to accept it positively, but some are negative ..

There is a difference to these two, it is not the same. If you think that they are the same, then you are mistaken. Digital currencies are currencies that can be electronically transferred, yes, it is the same as virtual currency but these virtual currencies are just a digital representation of a value and it is not issued by any central bank it is an easy search by the way. There are a lot of reasons they are accepting it that way, people have different way of looking at things and it is the same in these currencies. For me, I will just respect their decisions to what they see or think when it comes to crypto currencies or digital money, I can still keep my profit increasing without them BTW.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 07:05:05 AM
digital or virtual money for me is the same, but for now we are still difficult to explain to those who do not understand what bitcoin is, some want to accept it positively, but some are negative ..
Activity: 61
September 05, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
A digital money is one that is the online version of the prevalent fiat currencies that you can use digitally. Virtual currencies have no physical existence of their own and are only available in the form of cryptocurrencies or tokens. To store virtual currencies, it is important that you have a Digital Wallet specially designed for storing and trading cryptocurrencies. Alluma is one such application. Download the Alluma App- http://bit.ly/AllumaAppDownload4
One more interesting news. Alluma has come up with the Alluma Trading Grand Prix. Sign In to the competition https://hubs.ly/H0dzx1K0 and earn rewards as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 07:59:37 PM
almost the same as you experience in your country, here some people always think skeptically about bitcoin.
I have explained to them several times, but the results are still, they have instilled the negative about bitcoin into their minds.
Pages:
Jump to: