Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 12. (Read 4145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 27, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
because there is no support from the government. there is no socialization of bitcoin fans and Bitcoin is very difficult to understand the layman (those who don't understand technology) why MLM and ponzi scheme is very famous.? because their socialization is very big. they can build people's opinions to believe in the system. this is exactly what bitcoin needs to be great around the world, and support it. but I'm so sad. because my country is the same as your country. not yet support bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
Why do people compare bitcoin to digital money? After all, it is impossible to buy goods for bitcoin now. In my country there are no shops that accept bitcoin for payment.

People are comparing bitcoin to digital money because bitcoin was designed to become a digital currency that can be used to exchange goods and services. So it is not impossible to make purchases with bitcoin. It’s absolutely normal for others to arrive late to the game, just like your country is. Technology can be intimidating and will require time to be embraced. Look at the internet and social media. Who knew posting photos on Instagram would be a great tool for advertising? Now all brands are using that channel as a platform. Same with cryptocurrency. Once its advantages are realized, people will quickly accept it and use it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency totally is depend on blockchain technology but lack of knowledge about bitcoin and its investment people can't understand cryptocurrency is different from digital currency because its transactions is P2P and secure with complex mathematical codes and in future bitcoin will be a major currency ant will be break its ATH $20000 price.
Activity: 164
July 26, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
It is definitely digital. If people in your country/city don't understand the value of crypto - try to explain them. If not successful, ask them to at least read a basics about it. In case it doesn't work - you tried at least.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
I do not understand this, if I choose I do not know what to choose?
Because I think they are the same and bitcoin is also like their virtual money and digital money.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
Why do people compare bitcoin to digital money? After all, it is impossible to buy goods for bitcoin now. In my country there are no shops that accept bitcoin for payment.
Apart from that,there are some obvious difference, digital money are actually stuffs like perfect money, and  what your bank tells you you have in the account, exist only on the system.Bitcoins uses a whole new ecosystem based on the block chain.bitcoin is more than that
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
Its either they see it as a threat or they don't know what cryptocurrency is. In my country we have a local online wallet that most of the people in my country are using, it's good because you can pay your bills, topup load or buy on online shop using that local wallet app that we're using.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
It is easier for people to first visualize bitcoin as a technological innovation ,then they can see its true value when you then tell them it can be used as a currency or as a store of value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
July 26, 2018, 10:06:46 AM
Why?
Because they dont read what bitcoin or crypto currency is all about, we need to help this community to spread the news about it dont just tell them that bitcoin is future explain it for other people to understand it more we need to be detailed on what we are telling them.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Hello friends.
Why?
most people still think that bitcoin is a gambling medium, but they do not know what bitcoin, altcoin and all the technologies that support their development, this is because bitcoin and other altcoin have not been uniformly accepted by all countries in the world. as well as with my country that msih looked negatively to the development of bitcoin in my country
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
People will have different views at different angles. In my opinion btc will grow remarkably
Activity: 27
July 25, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

I believe crypto currency is the way forward, I see this as a great opportunity for you to enlighten them further on the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 11
July 25, 2018, 10:52:52 PM
The community needs to learn and search for some articles for better understanding. There is more to crypto currencies than what everyone thinks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
Hello friends.
Why?

At me in the country bitcoin develops a little, but not in such rate as it would be desirable. Still in old traditions - paper money
I think almost in all countries paper money is still the main payment method and most preferred, because it is not too complicated for some people, but in many developed countries such as USA, digital money like credit card or debit card is very widely used, for bitcoin juts few people that know it..
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
July 25, 2018, 10:00:47 PM
Hello friends.
Why?

Virtual currency is not a right term for bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin is a currency, but in digital.
Bitcoin was created to become a currency that used by peoples in the world. But it seems bitcoin usage more focus on trading or investing activity.
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
I think Token Sale projects!
For instance Socratus - it is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
My country also adheres to quite conservative views and bitcoin is not particularly developed on its territory, but people are learning more and more about the cryptocurrency and invest in it.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
In my country, bitcoin is only an investment, because it is impossible to spend anywhere. But I hope that this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
In crypto investment, you buy an asset with your money does not matter if the price falls then for some time, but still has a chance that the price will rise again.
So that's a low-risk thing when compared to gambling.
I would take the risk to invest all my money in crypto but I would not risk 1% of the money in gambling. I believe gambling has a higher risk than a crypto investment.
Pages:
Jump to: