Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 4. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 540
Duelbits - Play for Free | Win for Real
September 16, 2018, 12:13:14 AM
Virtual is something that represents something physical. Digital is any binary format that is converted into image, number, digits which will be converted into digital file to be sent to a site server. In other words, Virtual can be the amount that appears on your computer screen when checking your current account balance represents the physical money you can cash out at the ATM because it represents the physical money simulating the physical money. But that does not mean that necessarily that money is yours, it may be that you do not have all the money shown on the screen when you withdraw because the bank will not have liquidity to cover all withdrawals if everyone is drawn at the same time on behalf of the bank stay lending money and having profitability on top of that.

Bitcoin by definition is digital because it is not something tangible, you can not touch bitcoin, bitcoin is software, if I have 1.3 BTC in the computer I can actually spend that money because of the encryption that uses data that can not be duplicated

https://themarketmogul.com/difference-virtual-digital-crypto-currencies/
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 15, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

For me bitcoin is both digital money and virtual currency. Sadly many people do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and how it happened. Having insufficient knowledge lead people to the false news about bitcoin. As for digital money and virtual currency, it has both advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
In many ways, the tasks that need to be addressed to all of the market participants are related to the definition of the blockchain as a real financial tool.

I think in my country, nearly 300 thousand people know about Bitcoin and are related to Bitcoin. There are many people who only know Bitcoin is a digital currency.
If you want to invest, you have to invest here. And what about my country. I don't think too much about others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
According to me both digital money as well as virtual currency are equally important. Virtual currency is more used in under developed countries or developing countries where as digital money has more usage in developed countries. Both have their own positive and negative traits. Poor people or less educated people can not have much access of digital money so virtual currency is more useful for them. With more development digital money is becoming more useful these days. It can be concluded that both have their own levels of importance.
Activity: 58
September 15, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

It is simply because they lack the knowledge to understand bitcoin. In my country, it is not illegal but it is also not regulated that is why people do not accept it yet. They think ghat it is illegal because it is not known and widely accepted, this is the misconception about bitcoin. It opens a lot of opportunities to people and it financial services easier. I'd say it is a digital money as of now, but in the near future, it will become widely accepted as a virtual currency and will be regulated worldwide.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 15, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Hello friends.
Why?
I think it's digital money, peiple say currency because of its icon
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
We get the coin that works, we have to take money again. We use it in our country. We work on bitcoin and we get the currency. And in developed countries dollers are used at.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 15, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
I call it digital money, and when I explain to my friends or relatives, I call it digital money. because if the currency is more to the identity of a country itself, or on a global scale. if digital money, it can also be called digital gold, because even if it is not an identity or a measure of the exchange rate of the money itself, it still has investment value.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:25:15 PM
Hello friends.
Why?
Bad understanding of cryptocurrencydelivered to them mistakenly causes all of these mistakes. Digital currency means using fiat on credit and debit cards while crypto currencies are the currency used by blockchain technology and we don't need the third part to help use crypto currencies. Bitcoin will give you the freedom to use money as we want so if people want freedom then move to bitcoin and crypto currencies.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
People from our country believe in bitcoin but the government doesn't understand blockchain, so bitcoin doesn't believe, even though the government has issued several laws against bitcoin, but people from our country use bitcoin without breaking the law!
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
I the same in my own country. Bitcoin still relatively unknown. And just as yous said, people tend to look at you as "not serious" when you talk about making money online.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
Do not pay attention to what they think. This is their problem. In my country there are such people, but most consider the Crypto currency just an investment opportunity.

someone's assumptions can vary. because each person has a different personality. so there are those who consider crypto to be just an investment opportunity, even though more than that. we must provide information that crypto is not only for investment media.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
My country is in love with the blockchain,cryptocurrency,due to its features, they want it legalized already..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 14, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
It's not the question that your country will adopt Bitcoin and blockchain technology or not. The real question is, when?

Decentralized cryptocurrency takes the advantage of mass users that reduces the cost and time associated with the transaction. Similarly, blockchain technology optimises the traditional infrastructure and helps us to process it in a faster way. We will see most of the countries adopting blockchain technology within a decade in order to survive in this rapidly transforming world. I have always believed that cryptocurrency is a fuel for the blockchain project that is expected to survive.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
Well digital money are here since a while so I don't think they will leave soon but paper money will definetly dissapear at some point in the future. Virtual Currency? I would say bitcoin and blockchain have already provide a solution to the money system that we are currently using and we can see the progress every day when more and more people are joining bitcoin.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 11:41:15 AM
Do not pay attention to what they think. This is their problem. In my country there are such people, but most consider the Crypto currency just an investment opportunity.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 14, 2018, 07:14:31 AM
You can't separate Bitcoin from being a virtual currency as well as a technological revolution. Both are helping the status of Bitcoin and the widespread adoption.
Activity: 118
September 14, 2018, 07:08:41 AM
I think both are ok.

I don't  see the world moving without virtual currency and likewise digital currency. Both are dependent on each other, no one is obsolete to the other

I agree to you, we need both and this will not affect each other if ever we will use it both. But, do you think this two is different to each other or it's same? for me this both have same meaning.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
September 14, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
Hello friends.
Why?
This is due to the poor understanding about crypto currency or the knowledge was conveyed to them wrongly.Digital currencies is different from virtual currency,digital currency means using fiat in credit and debit cards but crypto currencies are currencies which used by blockchain technology and we no need third part help to use crypto currencies.Bitcoin will give the freedom to use of money as we want so if people want that freedom then move to bitcoin and crypto currencies.

I agree. I think that's where the fear of most people who say that the market is not a good one to be in is stemming from. I can't blame them, though, when they believe and say that the cryptocurrency market is a dangerous and risky market that is not worth trying out. I think that as more and more people would really delve into the technicalities of cryptocurrencies and find out the good about it and the positive things it can bring, I think that more people would see that it can be a workable market to be in. It's risky and dangerous, yes, but what market is purely safe, there are always risks involved.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
I think both are ok.

I don't  see the world moving without virtual currency and likewise digital currency. Both are dependent on each other, no one is obsolete to the other
Pages:
Jump to: