Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 7. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
Virtual currency is a simulated currency. Meaning it does not have the properties of money. An example is virtual currencies in games. The supply is controlled by the game company, they decide when to issue more. Digital currency has all the properties of money while existing on the internet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
Most media put bitcoin on the negative side, show examples of people who have lost their money. And they are afraid to contact the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 04:34:10 AM
if I usually use digital currency, either bitcoin or altcoin for my asset deposits, bro. as well as an effort to seek profits to meet daily needs. but if the virtual currency is to buy something in the real world ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
for many, bitcoins are treated like a soap bubble or pyramid or something else that is not reliable, especially when such a drop of bitcoin is soon all becomes obvious and people will understand what is wrong
Activity: 16
September 11, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
Every currency or medium of exchange that exists on the internet is a digital currency. Thus, Virtual Currency and Cryptocurrency are both Currencies that is digital in nature. Virtual currency is a digital currency that is distributed and managed by a central authority that usually are the developers of the community or a game it's being used in. Its value exists only among the people in its community. Cryptocurrency is of cryptographic nature, which means that it uses algorithms to secure transactions and regulate the creation of new units of the currency. It's designed to work as a medium of exchange that exists on the internet and is used to buy actual products and services.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
In my country, almost all know Bitcoin. Although some still look ugly with the presence of Bitcoin. This, of course, needs an understanding of them about Bitcoin.
Stay optimistic, one day the awareness of Bitcoin will expand.
Activity: 128
September 11, 2018, 04:16:09 AM
In my in my own opinion I choose virtual currency because its very easy to use or to make transactions. You can use it any time you want.
And the advantage of digital money you can transact easy in online payment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 11, 2018, 12:25:56 AM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

Some people will ignore this investment at first which is normal as they will need more convincing before they will decide to join.Like me, i was late to realize the opportunity of this investments because my friends did not explain me well on how to earn this coin. Therefore i suggest that when you invite people you should have a good plan and timing like do not invite when this bearish market is still in effect and you don't have enough proof that you are earning big.
Well i think it is both considered as digital money and virtual currency. I believe that we can both use it to buy things because it is convertable to fiat and we can use fiat for buying our daily needs. It is a virtual currency because it has really a great value and no individual or company that can dictate its price.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 10, 2018, 10:46:16 PM
I want to believe that the purpose of bitcoin and cryptocurrency isn't to entirely replace the fiat system... I still think that bitcoin replacing the fiat is not feasible prospect... Bitcoin should compliment the fiat and vice versa. This way, you get to see the importance of both currencies.. Other digital payment system has not replaced the fiat system..

About your country, in due time, they will get around to see that is not a bubble.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:52:16 PM
I think digital money is very easy for transactions, compared to virtual currencies. So in our country it is not legal about digital money because it is the same as in your country.
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 09:46:25 PM
As we are in the world of cryptocurrecy we should be or I will be preferring digital money that virtual currency ,for we are now slowly entering in the world of technology of digital currency  ,so we will be using this crypto currency as digital money.
Activity: 61
September 10, 2018, 09:15:24 PM
A digital money is one that is the online version of the prevalent fiat currencies that you can use digitally. Virtual currencies have no physical existence of their own.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 08:52:57 PM
Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

Some people will ignore this investment at first which is normal as they will need more convincing before they will decide to join.Like me, i was late to realize the opportunity of this investments because my friends did not explain me well on how to earn this coin. Therefore i suggest that when you invite people you should have a good plan and timing like do not invite when this bearish market is still in effect and you don't have enough proof that you are earning big.
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
i think a lot of countries don't yet understand the whole idea of bitcoin and the blockchain, i hope they soon realize it will be the currency of the future and come on board early enough
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 10, 2018, 06:19:24 PM
Over time, people will have no choice but to take bitcoin seriously. Still, everyone will understand that bitcoin is a new chapter in the history of the world and we will all use it in everyday life.
Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. It is both virtual and digital currency that is now becoming more amazing , it will really rise soon like it's popularity rise. Maybe all of the bitcoin holder today may gain in the near future when the bull run take places on the crypto market. So we need to wait for it to avoid  lossing.
Activity: 53
September 10, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
I believe virtual currency is the correct name thought,  but popularly known as digital currency,  that's what I call it
Activity: 38
September 10, 2018, 05:44:23 PM
Hello friends.
Why?
You don't have to worry too much about their perception for now. One day, they will be the ones running to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is the same story in almost every country.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
We can't do anything about that if the government does not show their own interest in bitcoin. We'll just have to wait for bitcoin's success to speak for itself and hope that governments will be forced to try and understand and adopt it.

I think because I have many awards for blockchain technology, so to say it is virtual currency, I feel it is not right.
I often call this the electronic money market. I don't think of it as a virtual currency.
Activity: 118
September 10, 2018, 05:23:28 PM
Between the two if I think the same thing. Both are in bitcoin because bitcoin is like they are virtual and digital. And bitcoin is still in the development stage so they will definitely understand the value of BTC.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
Digital currencies and virtual currencies are all needed by humans so I think it's better all there because digital currencies and virtual currencies are very helpful to humans.
Pages:
Jump to: