Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 5. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 14, 2018, 03:52:39 AM
Actually bitcoin is very very useful for unbanked people, many people in random countries who can't or very difficult to improve their economy because they finds difficulties when do transactions. They use remittance service to do transaction so their profit is reduced.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

Some of us may really have a hard time thinking what will they prefer as a medium of transaction specially after bitcoin is being release and become part of the scene. In our country,  bitcoin is actually in good hands and most of the people that I knew became more interested with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:37:33 AM
People think so, because the media represent bitcoin in this way. If these people themselves began to study the crypto-currency market, they would see a lot of prospects for the development of this market and would find many advantages for themselves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:33:59 AM
Don't focus on your problem, focus on your work.
You can, you believe you should be able to become a pioneer of Bitcoin in your country.

Who hates Bitcoin just let it go, because that's your function there to teach them what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:52:57 AM
To build a better future is certainly a digital currency. In an era of all these digital instruments, digital currency will certainly give you a great advantage. So, for now, this digital money is urgently needed to build a human being to become entrepreneurs. So the economy will get better.
Activity: 15
September 14, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
I guess your country is a developing country, this is a common problem with most developing countries in the world. I believe the level of civilization is low in most underprivileged countries in the world. I hope in some few years to come the knowledge on bitcoin will transcend to most parts of the world than it is today.
Activity: 350
September 14, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
digital money and virtual money in my opinion is the same because it is not physically shaped, all can be used for buying and selling transactions if you get an internet connection or through digital technology
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 01:56:07 AM
Hello. It depends not on the country, but on people. In any country there are people who constantly develop, learn new technologies, and are engaged in crypto currency. And there are people who do not need anything, they do not want to learn new things, they live in the same day. Such people eat in any country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
September 13, 2018, 11:46:26 PM
I think bitcoin is a digital currency that is created with very sophisticated technology, I want to develop bitcoin currency as a digit currency that is worthy of our investment, the era is getting more advanced and also we have to develop this rare currency.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
I would call bitcoin and altcoin the digital one that would be more appropriate and appropriate because it was created through the application of digital technology
Activity: 252
September 13, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
These are examples of other virtual currency that are available in the world. Which are used in many countries for trading transactions? At present, its use is limited to developed countries. Some big and specialized lending institutions use it. It is not a credible currency due to the right and control of any government or institution on this. Most of it is used in unseasonable tasks. Therefore, it is banned in almost 70 countries of the world, India is also one of them.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 10:16:21 PM
Just wait and see what the goverment do with this money. Maybe in 2020 with a few BTC you can buy a small market  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 10:14:06 PM
if I prefer to choose digital currency, bro. for asset savings that I have to build a better future. if virtual currency is just to make transactions in the real world .
Activity: 12
September 13, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive

all businesses must always hope for a high price increase to make a lot of profits, especially in 2020, future bitcoin prices are strongly influenced by market participants that occur in the present, if from now on market participants use bitcoin to become a payment instrument
replacing conventional currency, there will definitely be an increase in the value of bitcoin itself and it can be ascertained that the value in 2020 can be very high ... but can happen otherwise if business people use bitcoin only for savings or assets then it can be ascertained in Bitcoin 2020. finished.

I think the second option is more believable.  There will come a new currency, which will replace bitcoin, as a means of payment.
Activity: 81
September 13, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive

all businesses must always hope for a high price increase to make a lot of profits, especially in 2020, future bitcoin prices are strongly influenced by market participants that occur in the present, if from now on market participants use bitcoin to become a payment instrument
replacing conventional currency, there will definitely be an increase in the value of bitcoin itself and it can be ascertained that the value in 2020 can be very high ... but can happen otherwise if business people use bitcoin only for savings or assets then it can be ascertained in Bitcoin 2020. finished.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
September 13, 2018, 09:48:45 PM
From my understanding digital money is the digitized form of our fiat. It has got the physical form and for convenience this has been given a digital copy. Virtual currencies were the one that can be felt virtually, one cannot hold it as if having fiat currency in hands.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 13, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

I understand you because my country is not fully allowing bitcoin as a currency as well.
In my country, we are allowed to trade crypto, but not to use it as a currency to paying something.
Maybe this is because many governments around the world still think bitcoin is not a legal currency.
Activity: 47
September 13, 2018, 03:13:37 PM
So far, in my country Bitcoin has no legal status, but the preparation of the concept of regulation of the crypto currency market is almost complete.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 03:04:40 PM
Fiat currencies will exist for a long time, but every year they will fade into the background. It's like a landline.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
September 13, 2018, 02:45:18 PM
I would go for both ( virtual and fiat)considering they have diferent functions.
Pages:
Jump to: