Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIGS] DIGGITS - BLOGGING JUST GOT AWESOME - 10% PoS - page 2. (Read 21504 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 250
guys wake up,, never invest in scam coin coins, dont be greedy, control yourself, research first before you invest.
Best of luck   Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Lol. Its not so easy as it was with your other shitcoins... Pumping and pumping and noone buys your scam...
Good to see that people are learning - hands off my friends...

That was 3 weeks ago - seems like I was wrong. Too many people bought this shit...

Sorry for all who lost. It was very obvious what will happen...
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Ha, thank you, I have tried now to re-sync and they jumped into wallet, so all ok Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I have never received my funds send from bittrex to my DIGS wallet. Nothing helps, re sync or anything else. Did anyone noticed same problems ?

Happened to me recently but waited a day and it came through. Give it some time. Staking some here Smiley
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
I have never received my funds send from bittrex to my DIGS wallet. Nothing helps, re sync or anything else. Did anyone noticed same problems ?
Activity: 435
Scamcoin, i lose 0,1 BTC because this shit coin.
Activity: 616
Wow, ten bucks to one cent lol. And that seems way, way overpriced. Some of this crypto shitcoin garbage is even worse than Mob Penny Stocks.
Well, there´s always ample supply of morons to feed these scams.

hahaha, so true...expect your post to be deleted like my previous one was.

There´s supposedly a hundred million coins so at a cent a piece that makes for a total market cap of a million dollars. That´s totally lah lah land valuation of course, I recommend a hundred coins to a cent and that´s being generous.

Well, it´s 40 coins to a cent now so it´s getting there. But I doubt that it´ll be much of a buy at a hundred to a cent. It seems to smell the worse the more it tanks. In my honest opinion. Best of luck, g
Activity: 473
I lose 4 btc in this shit, go to the hell Scammers Diggits Squad  Angry

next time you should just invest in real coin :p
0.02 to 100sat
epic pnd scam coin :d
Well, I just can´t wait to see that blog. Can only imagine the elation of the posters there, this being such a successful launch of a coin and all.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
0.006btc to 190 sat in a few days! That is just crazy, dev made a nice lump from this scam/pnd.

OMG who bought than 0.006 BTC and who sell now 180sat, i dont understand lol. its really crazy.
Basically dev bought all coins at ICO then pumped it up to .006 as he only paid small fee to trex for buying his own coins
 then dumped it down on any buy orders that wasnt his i bet he made 50btc atleast  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
0.006btc to 190 sat in a few days! That is just crazy, dev made a nice lump from this scam/pnd.

OMG who bought than 0.006 BTC and who sell now 180sat, i dont understand lol. its really crazy.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
 Is it the dev team dumping their coin or is it just getting whaled ? Seems it might go int negative digits soon
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Having problems to synchronize my wallet. Is there a list of working nodes somewhere? Thanks!
Activity: 493
Activity: 266
I lose 4 btc in this shit, go to the hell Scammers Diggits Squad  Angry

You brought at the top when you should have been selling  Undecided

It is not really their fault to be fair they do what they do to make money its just a shame people who can't see clearly get wrapped up with those dollars signs and in turn get taken to the cleaners.

Better luck next time.
Better luck next time

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I lose 4 btc in this shit, go to the hell Scammers Diggits Squad  Angry
Bots do most of the trading probably and since they have about the IQ of the common housefly (approximately  twice that of your average crypto trader) they get the right idea fairly quickly.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I bought this shitcoin at 10,000 sats, then a lot at 5000 sats, i bought more at 2000 sats.
(I cant imagine what it feel the guys who bought at 3 million sats  Shocked )

And the fuck team (SDS) "Scammers Diggits Squad", continue dumping this shitcoin.
Im afraid to buy now at 300 sats and see it tomorrow at 5 satoshis.  Angry
yeah buy at top not at bottom  Grin
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I bought this shitcoin at 10,000 sats, then a lot at 5000 sats, i bought more at 2000 sats.
(I cant imagine what it feel the guys who bought at 3 million sats  Shocked )

And the fuck team (SDS) "Scammers Diggits Squad", continue dumping this shitcoin.
Im afraid to buy now at 300 sats and see it tomorrow at 5 satoshis.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: