Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIGS] DIGGITS - BLOGGING JUST GOT AWESOME - 10% PoS - page 7. (Read 21504 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Im waiting for some more buy support so i could dump my 1k in coins.
dump it now men you made a lot already..  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Strange, so much buy support and NOBODY from the ICO investors are dumping coin. They have something like 10000% profit and still no dumping, of course a little impossible when the ICO investors is one person DEV and the buy walls are one person DEV.

AVOID like hell, pure scam.

0.5 btc = 1000000 (one million coins) in the ICO. So the price was 0.0000005 sats, and now it´s 0.01 btc... That´s 2000000% profit, 20000 times.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Well if they are "FUD" posts he should delete them. What dev would want "FUD" on his project to stay posted?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Don't talking,, if you have 1k, just  dump now Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Got to get them all!
Seems like the trolls are infesting this thread now.

They are an everyday fact of life in crypto. Just sort the good from the bad and ignore the trolls.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Seems like the trolls are infesting this thread now.
Activity: 45
anyone in this thread join crowdsale ?

I bought on crowdsale. not a lot but a little to dabble with. I sold it oo at profit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Lol THis scam dev is going to have change his methods. People are starting to see the pattern. lol

indeed his GRM failed, HAP failed, and now he try again with DIGS.

Fucking idiot talking about himself LOL placebo you fucking scum, it's your GRM, your HAP, your DIGS and 10's of other scam coins. Remember you sad fuck, your time is coming to an end.
Got to get them all!
I see. So how does he do that? Just stop staking his coins?  Huh
Activity: 108
Staking coins is the idea behind a pos coin. you want them to be staking as it drives the detwork. You would rather have 10% staking and rest on an exchange to sell? Every pos coin i know wantes their users to stake it's coin.
You didn't get the point. Developers ask users to stake to make network decentralised, because usually distribution is more or less even. Now distribution is very uneven(devs control abou 99% of coins), so i ask developer to stop mining to give opportunity another coin-holders to stake and make network healthier.
Got to get them all!
Staking coins is the idea behind a pos coin. you want them to be staking as it drives the detwork. You would rather have 10% staking and rest on an exchange to sell? Every pos coin i know wantes their users to stake it's coin.
Activity: 426
damn very huge POS diff
network is not decentralize.
Got to get them all!
looks like this coin is pumping?
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
lol dev group from indonesian i guess Tongue

beware ................
Activity: 108
According to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/digs/#!extraction looks like one guy controls 100% of PoS-minting, so its not decentralised coin anymore.
Devs, make your network healthier, shutdown your staking wallet or if you fear to stop the network make new wallet and import 5-10% of your coins.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
where is the website?
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Wonder if we all made a coin if we would get rich quick ? ? ? ?  lmao , probably not since we would have to do a coin every few days . Wish we could get some real DEV's too make some real coins that we could mine again instead of all this pure pos crap or partial pow crap .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Lol THis scam dev is going to have change his methods. People are starting to see the pattern. lol

indeed his GRM failed, HAP failed, and now he try again with DIGS.

Hap didn't sell out, the graphics are totally different, and it hasn't pumped. Different dev.
I think these all may the same dev: darkswift, Gridpay, dibbits, Grm, globe, asn, diggits, ibits.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
Pages:
Jump to: