Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIGS] DIGGITS - BLOGGING JUST GOT AWESOME - 10% PoS - page 6. (Read 21504 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why price so high? a ponzi? Shocked

Uou would need others to buy it then have to sell it for more for it to be a true Ponzi. It maybe some sort of play but I don't think its a Ponzi type.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Why price so high? a ponzi? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
So what the next plan for this project dev? Seems like the blog/twiiter style messaging system is in process. Any ETA on it?

Shill, the next plan is crash it and start over with ibits - I suppose you will be right there pretending that's a real project as well?

I've seen iBits on crowdsale troll and have no idea to be honest what to make of it. I just know it was there in an instant and sold out while most others take a long time or never sell.

It is exactly like Dibbits and Diggits. Dig it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
So what the next plan for this project dev? Seems like the blog/twiiter style messaging system is in process. Any ETA on it?

Shill, the next plan is crash it and start over with ibits - I suppose you will be right there pretending that's a real project as well?

I've seen iBits on crowdsale troll and have no idea to be honest what to make of it. I just know it was there in an instant and sold out while most others take a long time or never sell.
legendary

Got to get them all!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Seems this coin has it's haters. Damn.
Got to get them all!
What and you are the resident troll? I am an avid investor and coin-player. I'm not afraid to take a risk on a coin in hopes that some group or dev pumps it up. More often than not I make BTC on it. You should want that same goal if you are a coin investor. According to you most and probably every coin is a scam so no matter what coin I post you would consider me part of it thus their sock puppet. I have my reason for posting on the coin and stuff I care too. No more no less. I am free to do so. I rarely troll and usually bring decent posts to the conversations. What should I just post SCAM SCAM or +1 +1 for hundreds of posts? Not gonna happen.

Let's see the screenshots of your legit Diggits ico buy. .01 btc bought at this crowdfund would have crashed the market from the beginning of this "pump" as you call it. NOBODY bought this scam but the dev, looking at the insane price out of the gate, the low volume, the non-crash - nothing else makes sense.
YOU are full of SHIT.

If I dumped out at once. it would crash down. I don't I sell up the pump and drizzle out after or at the peak when it stalls. I won't dump out like an amateur. I will hold what doesn't sell this cycle until the next cycle. Did you buy this coin? No? If not sod off. I won't cuss and belittle you. I have more class than that.  
legendary
What and you are the resident troll? I am an avid investor and coin-player. I'm not afraid to take a risk on a coin in hopes that some group or dev pumps it up. More often than not I make BTC on it. You should want that same goal if you are a coin investor. According to you most and probably every coin is a scam so no matter what coin I post you would consider me part of it thus their sock puppet. I have my reason for posting on the coin and stuff I care too. No more no less. I am free to do so. I rarely troll and usually bring decent posts to the conversations. What should I just post SCAM SCAM or +1 +1 for hundreds of posts? Not gonna happen.

Let's see the screenshots of your legit Diggits ico buy. .01 btc bought at this crowdfund would have crashed the market from the beginning of this "pump" as you call it. NOBODY bought this scam but the dev, looking at the insane price out of the gate, the low volume, the non-crash - nothing else makes sense.
YOU are full of SHIT.
Got to get them all!
legendary
No one is making anyone buy this coin. If you don't like they way it was produced or marketed then don't buy it.

That is pretty true. It's pretty much true of any coin or investment. Buy if you want don't if you do not like it.

Coingrab, who the fuck are you? you reply to all of these obvious scams like they are legit projects. I think you are a scamcoin sockpuppet, probably the scoundrel of all these horrid crowdsale.io scams.
Got to get them all!
No one is making anyone buy this coin. If you don't like they way it was produced or marketed then don't buy it.

That is pretty true. It's pretty much true of any coin or investment. Buy if you want don't if you do not like it.
Activity: 1540
Newbie user- check
Sponsored on trex - check

sure. just have to sell my house so I can invest in this beautiful coin
I don't think this is the same guy as Gridmaster or Dibbits. I think someone was trying to get action by using the name that sounds like Dibbits.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Strange, so much buy support and NOBODY from the ICO investors are dumping coin. They have something like 10000% profit and still no dumping, of course a little impossible when the ICO investors is one person DEV and the buy walls are one person DEV.

AVOID like hell, pure scam.

Clearly this is a fake ICO. The person bought all of their own coins. All of the accounts on this page are fake and owned by the same person.
You too?
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What is the main idea behind this coin? Is it a blog or twitter type thing?
Got to get them all!
Download wallet and set up stakes so there is many staking nodes.
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
i want to buy this coin near 100000 sat
dev please sell to my orders
100mln coins. Don't be greedy. i want to play your game
Activity: 492
Im waiting for some more buy support so i could dump my 1k in coins.
dump it now men you made a lot already..  Cheesy

dump it MAN not MEN.
Pages:
Jump to: