Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIGS] DIGGITS - BLOGGING JUST GOT AWESOME - 10% PoS - page 9. (Read 21504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
Its on trex. lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
It's interesting. After the revival of Litecoin price through Greek crises, many new coins use Scrypt algorithm again.  Grin

I like scrypt mainly due to having a tonne of mining asics I bought for litecoin which became irrelevant a while ago, but in this case scrypt doesn't really matter since its an ico coin.

OP, when is the coin getting on an exchange? You refunded me, but I guess I was just a bit late but I still want to buy

Yeah I still have a lot of scrypt asics sitting too. On occasion a coin comes out that uses scrypt and I mine it with them until it get so high in difficulty.
Activity: 392
It's interesting. After the revival of Litecoin price through Greek crises, many new coins use Scrypt algorithm again.  Grin

I like scrypt mainly due to having a tonne of mining asics I bought for litecoin which became irrelevant a while ago, but in this case scrypt doesn't really matter since its an ico coin.

OP, when is the coin getting on an exchange? You refunded me, but I guess I was just a bit late but I still want to buy
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Dev any ETA on an exchange add? Hopefully someplace like Bittrex.

Good question. I would like to know a s well. Looking forward to playing on the exchange with this one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dev any ETA on an exchange add? Hopefully someplace like Bittrex.
Activity: 124
For me it's a coin like any other. I buy some and hope it pumps and catch a wave or two. Waiting on an add to an exchange as well.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Oh man I hope they sell it at 1 sat! Hard to loose out that way.  Cool
You might have some kind of proof someone bought a lot of coins. If you don't like that and don't want to buy the coins on exchange then move along as it does really just come off as a bitter salty player who missed out.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is it listed on an exchange yet?
Activity: 154
I'm waiting on exchange as well.

Same here. I'm not salty either just waiting to get some coin.

*Snip*

Don't tell me i'm salty or trolling, you have proof now. BUSTED!!!

Sure sounds like you are salty to me. That probably took hours to make and really looks like a lot of conjecture. If you want coins get them on the exchange. It always sells before it pumps.
Activity: 45
I'm waiting on exchange as well.
I have to buy this thing... It will pump like dibbs.

I agree. I already bought and think it will pump epic at least once.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I have to buy this thing... It will pump like dibbs.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I got my coins from the ico. Wasn't a problem at all.
Activity: 63
I managed to sneak in a tiny amount, lets see where this goes.. are we going bittrex?

I got refunded, but i'm gonna buy on exchange if it gets there soonish.

I never sent in any btc. I just found out so I will be waiting for it to hit an exchange too.
Activity: 392
I managed to sneak in a tiny amount, lets see where this goes.. are we going bittrex?

I got refunded, but i'm gonna buy on exchange if it gets there soonish.
Activity: 131
Not sure what you are on a bout many got coins after ann was posted. I did. See it yourself. https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1NPcouEBR2ffFd4RhBuHP9N1wKeYVNveh7  I saw this on my twitter feed. BTCtalk was down around that time. Don't be so salty.
Pages:
Jump to: