Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 141. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 11, 2014, 03:27:34 PM
okay so i am very tired my eyes are about to shut down and i stayed up all night someone please test out the linux wallet now and tell me what you think i am still new to this so i will change github and the rest later i just need it to work the windows is also done will post in 2 day wall is left is the mac then we release new homepage

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=59149147378853681944

twitter  @ahab_the_great

DIMECOIN 7PwTaqJc8zXtVDifckyDHSYG25MyFPs26W

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 10, 2014, 01:32:54 PM
in this forum we promote everyone to give their opion about our crypto but if you are here to slam us down sand bash us please get the FUCK out of the way with that being said If you have ubuntu GUI version can you check if this works on your computer please? i will reward if necessary http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07598428952660878241

good news all the wallets on all OS ( including osx ) are almost done and recompiled and yes i took off the limit on how many dimes you can send

@Ahab_the_great - Really great man! DIME went up .... thanks to you!

@Ahab_the_great:  Great work! 
November 09, 2014, 10:15:31 PM
Github looks the same. If you have altered the limit to send, it needs updating and the exchanges need informing. Otherwise it's not going to work, they'll be working from the old source.
all i am doing is testing it right now all of this will be updated but i have to see if it works
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 09, 2014, 09:08:03 PM
Github looks the same. If you have altered the limit to send, it needs updating and the exchanges need informing. Otherwise it's not going to work, they'll be working from the old source.
November 09, 2014, 08:47:24 PM
in this forum we promote everyone to give their opinion about our crypto but if you are here to slam us down and bash us please get the FUCK out of the way with that being said If you have ubuntu GUI version can you check if this works on your computer please? i will reward if necessary http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07598428952660878241

good news all the wallets on all OS ( including osx ) are almost done and recompiled and yes i took off the limit on how many dimes you can send

thank you but I deserve no praise hard work pays off lets help this community grow naturally
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
November 09, 2014, 08:38:28 PM
in this forum we promote everyone to give their opion about our crypto but if you are here to slam us down sand bash us please get the FUCK out of the way with that being said If you have ubuntu GUI version can you check if this works on your computer please? i will reward if necessary http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07598428952660878241

November 09, 2014, 05:56:47 PM
in this forum we promote everyone to give their opinion about our crypto but if you are here to slam us down and bash us please get the FUCK out of the way with that being said If you have ubuntu GUI version can you check if this works on your computer please? i will reward if necessary http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07598428952660878241

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2014, 07:46:56 AM
I bought 5 billions of dimecoins  Grin
Activity: 67
November 03, 2014, 12:04:44 AM
Someone can tell me how much 12mh/s can generate per day ? (in Dime, not $ :p)
I'm happy to put 12mh/s for dime, whatever if profitable or not Smiley

If you have 12MHash/sec of quark algo, just mining BitcoinQuark or SecureCoin.
It has much better profit than dimecoin.

Have a nice mining.  Grin
Activity: 50
November 01, 2014, 04:04:58 PM
Someone can tell me how much 12mh/s can generate per day ? (in Dime, not $ :p)
I'm happy to put 12mh/s for dime, whatever if profitable or not Smiley
Activity: 86
October 31, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Are this coins worth something?
I'm too busy to check .... i have around 50.000 dimes

They are at 3 litoshi on cryptsy right now. At that price 50000 is worth 0.0015 of a litecoin.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DIME_LTC
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
October 31, 2014, 05:24:58 PM
Are this coins worth something?
I'm too busy to check .... i have around 50.000 dimes
October 29, 2014, 12:40:21 PM
got the word from billy @ bittrex ( which is a great guy) about some big news with dime coin get ready for a big change bigger then....................

twitter  @ahab_the_great

I look forward to the big news, and I hope that finally this undervalued coin will erupt to the moon, where it belonged. Greater incentive for investors and coin will be uploading in Bittrex!
Thanks for everything you do Ahab! Bow!

I really thank you for your support we want the same love here like our friends in the doge community but for now on we are not trying to go to the moon we are trying to stay down to earth we expect dime to be looked at as a serious currency that will be used practically and yes i see the value is going up sadly i can't afford to buy in and tend to the community needs at the same time that is why i ask for donations i believe once all my hard work is shown the community will donate what they think I deserve maybe some undercover whales have been checking the forum and buying up I know one of my mates in the crew is trying to buy up a few. Stick with us don't dump your bag when things jump. by the way I live off of donations so anything helps 10 , 20 50 $ would do or just 10 cents I'm hoping some people could make a pledge to donate 5$ a month to keep us going once I run out of cash that is it for now till i raise more funds I know all over people are hurting from all these scams including me I wish we could get some of that money back and put it to good use we have big things coming I truly thank god for my my crew of mates, my counselor and Dimelord for encouraging me to join this community I was a bit skeptic at first but then i saw the vision and knew where we needed to head we will have one of the most respectable charities known to man  it will take time maybe years but we will grow through out and show progressions I wish I could release the road map but I have agreed to stay silent for the best of the community right now please encourage your friends to start posting on our forums again.

LOVE, PEACE , AND HAPPINESS ( bow )

twitter  @ahab_the_great

October 29, 2014, 08:29:18 AM
There are quite a stir in the market / cryptsy /! Who bought, bought .... I managed to buy A few hundred million and I hope that you are able! This low price will not stay much longer, looking applications for purchase! The coin will comfortably reach 50-70 litoshi's. Of course this is my opinion and does not commit anyone to him.
Good luck to all!  Wink
October 29, 2014, 04:36:49 AM
got the word from billy @ bittrex ( which is a great guy) about some big news with dime coin get ready for a big change bigger then....................

twitter  @ahab_the_great

I look forward to the big news, and I hope that finally this undervalued coin will erupt to the moon, where it belonged. Greater incentive for investors and coin will be uploading in Bittrex!
Thanks for everything you do Ahab! Bow!
October 29, 2014, 12:38:12 AM
got the word from billy @ bittrex ( which is a great guy) about some big news with dime coin get ready for a big change bigger then i expected they understand we are growing this is the best choice for them and us I'm so happy to see everything coming together be patient guys. i gave you my word i wouldn't disappear  but it is okay i realize most of the guys who dwell around here are greedy bag holders who want to pump and dump i'm a very honest and very direct person this will be the most organic process for a crypto i  have so much i could tell but for what?? I don't understand how the same scammers keep you guys wrapped around their fingers join us dime coin is here to stay as long as I'm here maybe i should let Dimelord make the announcements from now on even though he never properly introduced me i was already part of the team going on two months before i started posting here i love dime coin as if it were were my baby why? I will tell you once the time is right so much potential it is unbelievable anyways I love crypto and I love you guys take care

twitter  @ahab_the_great

October 26, 2014, 07:18:40 PM
okay guys there is a 1 million dime coin  bounty for whoever can create the dime coin tip bot it has to be as advance as our friends in the dive community
October 24, 2014, 11:21:59 AM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

okay guys I'm a bit excited right now because we just hit another mini check point on the road map ( that i wont release lol )

the dimetimedice.com is almost ready and now the android wallet is now being tested just post this on your background image on your cpu like i did for motivation and a reminder we are getting things done I'm trying to have everything smooth before Xmas wish me luck and please consider finally donating i need a community like doge coin show some support be excited you have honest devs working for you now
i don't know what i have to do to convince you I'm here every day I'm active on twitter i have a good background blah blah blah i can say anything you will still wont believe it i have been scammed too in the past so i know how it feels but understand i was not apart of dime coin when all of this was happening I'm just here to clean up the mess think about it like this i am the new president cleaning up the mess from the previous president's term give me a chance anything helps . i don't know how to add the image in here just  yet so click the link

http://imgur.com/xdOvmEv

also if there is any cool project you want to see dime apart of please make suggestions i can do it

LITECOIN LdnPcgvMbZQwXxQVQa26erjHqSoP2UZQMb
BITCOIN  1GPfn9bJuSyY6fvJsj84xBC29JZyWJiHUJ
October 24, 2014, 11:14:29 AM
Sorry i don´t know the dev.
But maybe i can help you with translating. 2 of my friends are native spanish speakers. If you need sth translated write me your questions per pm and i will ask them.
You want to find the dev to help you with missing libraries?

i need some one to translate into spanish and into Chinese  like we had before and yes u just want to talk to the dev it is only right the old dev and the new dev meet and share a conversation that is all i ask sen sword if you can that i want to speak to them
Activity: 73
October 23, 2014, 12:35:04 PM
Sorry i don´t know the dev.
But maybe i can help you with translating. 2 of my friends are native spanish speakers. If you need sth translated write me your questions per pm and i will ask them.
You want to find the dev to help you with missing libraries?
Jump to: