Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 51. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
Hey Ali_G007,
I wound not loose hope if I were you. Many coins have gone though what Dimecoin is going though and they are now trading at $.10 cents and more. I hear many people in the community talking badly about this coin, this a market like any other market of trading. You have to HODL! If you are looking for fast returns, then you should not be an investor, this is a long term game and not for the weak at heart. My advice is to HODL your coins, you won't regret it!

Peace
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 01:13:37 PM
Big investors started to buy Dimecoin, now they will jump another 500% within two days. This is the most cost-effective investment, I invested in 25 billion and I bought another 2 billion. The cheapest Dimecoin is on   - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC  Good Luck

lmao 25 billion?? Jeez, I don't have that many, but still interested to see where this goes. Is there anyone developing this coin still?
Activity: 61
December 28, 2017, 01:09:05 PM
This coin is ridiculous. Nothing is being done on this. I am loosing my hope on this.
Activity: 101
December 28, 2017, 06:31:29 AM
Big investors started to buy Dimecoin, now they will jump another 500% within two days. This is the most cost-effective investment, I invested in 25 billion and I bought another 2 billion. The cheapest Dimecoin is on   - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC  Good Luck
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 05:56:04 AM
Just jumped aboard the DIME Train!

Looking forward to This Trip =)
Activity: 78
December 28, 2017, 04:55:32 AM
Any idea why it's growing? Just wondering if there's some type of news I'm unaware of.

Now @ 0.00000007. Smiley You can still catch up guys.
December 27, 2017, 07:46:58 PM
Any idea why it's growing? Just wondering if there's some type of news I'm unaware of.
Activity: 16
December 27, 2017, 12:55:03 PM
DIME has seen the highest trading volume today. 73,000$ and counting. Hope the trend continues.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/

EDIT: 111,000$ & and still growing!

It’s awesome to see this! Hit $116k volume at one point. 2 days ago you could have bought for 3 Litoshi now you have to buy at 5. Almost double the price. Don’t miss out on this revival. Word is spreading quickly. Just check
The monthly chart to see all that volume suddenly rolling in.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
December 27, 2017, 06:08:54 AM
DIME has seen the highest trading volume today. 73,000$ and counting. Hope the trend continues.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/

EDIT: 111,000$ & and still growing!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
December 27, 2017, 01:28:45 AM
!!  HELP PLEASE !!
I had DIME sent to a Paperwallet (Using the generator on Dimecoin.rocks).
I can see the Coins on CryptoID when I search the address.
I have the Public Address and Private Key for the Wallet.
HOW do I send these Coins back to an exchange?
and if possible, WHERE can I store them to make life easier?
Thanks guys! Grin

Step 1. Download DIME Windows wallet installer from the website.
Step 2. Install the wallet and wait for the network to sync.
Step 3. Go to Help>Debug and then import your private key.
Step 4. Wait for the wallet to re-sync and your coins will be there.
Step 5. You can now send your coins to the exchange website from the wallet.

P.S: Don't forget to backup your wallet.
December 26, 2017, 04:22:48 PM
Hello Everyone, new to this forum but have been accumulating DimeCoin for some time due to its community revival. I think we have something good on our hands.

I would like to first off say there is likely a lot of work to go into this project and due to the holidays and likely other life factors, Peme has been working behind the scenes but does not want to come forward without a finished project. Has already done a ton for the project. Lets wait for things to unfold.

HODL!! #HODL Smiley

Even $.01 is 250 times your investment. IT CAN HAPPEN.

Have a good holiday everyone! Look forward to some updates after the New Year. Until then buy more while these prices last.

The only thing I think may be a problem with this coin, if the site, roadmap and such comes into existence, is the market cap. If we were to reach 0.01 the market cap would be (if my maths are correct!!) somewhere in the region of 8,000,000,000 and that could make the coin the 10th biggest coin on the market now. Which, whilst not impossible, seems fairly unlikely.

I don't think reaching 0.001 is impossible and seems like a more achievable target.

bazza

I thought the same thing but consider in a year every market cap
In the top 10 or even 20 will have increased dramatically.

And .01 would give this only a market cap of 6 billion and that’s overshooting it.
Activity: 1
December 26, 2017, 04:17:18 PM
Hello Everyone, new to this forum but have been accumulating DimeCoin for some time due to its community revival. I think we have something good on our hands.

I would like to first off say there is likely a lot of work to go into this project and due to the holidays and likely other life factors, Peme has been working behind the scenes but does not want to come forward without a finished project. Has already done a ton for the project. Lets wait for things to unfold.

HODL!! #HODL Smiley

Even $.01 is 250 times your investment. IT CAN HAPPEN.

Have a good holiday everyone! Look forward to some updates after the New Year. Until then buy more while these prices last.

The only thing I think may be a problem with this coin, if the site, roadmap and such comes into existence, is the market cap. If we were to reach 0.01 the market cap would be (if my maths are correct!!) somewhere in the region of 8,000,000,000 and that could make the coin the 10th biggest coin on the market now. Which, whilst not impossible, seems fairly unlikely.

I don't think reaching 0.001 is impossible and seems like a more achievable target.

bazza
December 26, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
Up 42% today for some reason on Cryptopia. Lol

Yeah the 4 billion 3s for LTC were bought out and it’s on 4s now
December 26, 2017, 12:53:54 PM
Up 42% today for some reason on Cryptopia. Lol
December 26, 2017, 10:00:00 AM
!!  HELP PLEASE !!

I had DIME sent to a Paperwallet (Using the generator on Dimecoin.rocks).

I can see the Coins on CryptoID when I search the address.

I have the Public Address and Private Key for the Wallet.

HOW do I send these Coins back to an exchange?

and if possible, WHERE can I store them to make life easier?

Thanks guys! Grin

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 26, 2017, 07:34:53 AM
Would be great to seen this coin revived, but I'll probably wait until it becomes a bit more concrete  Smiley Really looking forward to it though!
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
December 26, 2017, 05:12:24 AM
Creating a new website is not a big deal. Of course it would be great but wont move DIMECoin forward too much.

If there is a community, who really would like to relife DIME, than we should rise funds and than "hire" devs. And possibly an "airdrop" would make instant attention.

December 25, 2017, 10:08:42 PM
neither github updates nor news about the progress, seems its dead again

Waiting to Hear back from the developers that took over. If I do not; I already have a team willing to help with the revival. It will happen folks just give it some time. It is also the holidays so I would venture to Guess people have been busy.
December 25, 2017, 12:45:39 PM
neither github updates nor news about the progress, seems its dead again
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 11:30:12 AM
Can I stake it with wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: