Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 52. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 09:53:06 AM
Hi,
I was download the Dime wallet from the official web and my antivirus stooped it saying it has malware.
I am very worry because it has happened with 3 more coins (with 2 coins, I forced the download and analiced it with Malwarebytes and Virus total, it was a Backdoor traced malware. Commented it in its Bitcointalk-page, I was accused to be the hacker trying to harm the coin ... crazy.
Anyway, I am new in crypto and I am pondering to invest only in coins which can be stored in exodus or similar desktop wallet. Any comment from experienced investors would be appreciated.
Regards
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 04:22:40 AM
Can someone explain me what makes DIM standout of competition?

And what problem does it solves?

Thanks
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 12:50:40 AM
The website says new website is coming and it was taken over by the community. I guess we just have to wait and see.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 06:03:55 PM
Hi guys! If I buy coins on the Yobit exchange
Is this normal investment option if I buy it on the stock exchange or choose the other one better?

YoBit works using BTC that’s one of the most common ways Dimecoin is purchased. Not a bad platform just your personal preference at that point.

Personally, I hate Yobit. Their wallets seem to myseteriously go down, and then potentially never go back online so you can't withdraw your coins! I used Cryptopia to buy my dime coins. I like them a lot better.

Same here - a lot of people have given me crap for using Cryptopia so it’s nice to see someone suggesting them! I really like Cryptopia. Lots of options as well.

I guess some people don't like it, because they don't have as much volume. However, they have most of the coins I want to trade, they don't force me to verify, and I've only had trouble withdrawing once. It was fixed in a couple days though. So, they're okay in my book. Getting listed on bigger exchanges would probably help coin price though.
Activity: 16
December 24, 2017, 01:21:43 PM
If verge can make it to top 20 so quickly, why can't dime? Dime just have 32 times more supply than verge.
Can someone please explain what's so special in Verge, which is missing in Dime?

Verge is a privacy based coin. In the rise of tax evasion from governments XVG can do transactions anonymously. DIME is not privacy-centric coin.
We certainly need a detailed and extensive roadmap to move forward. Without the roadmap the coin is directionless and moving nowhere. If I were a developer, I would certainly give a hand into the project along with peme. We need to break the hurdle of Litoshi and move to Satoshi.
Absolutely - if we can get a clear roadmap we can be Verge. And honestly as a community we can make this coin into whatever we want. Provided we have developer support it can be a privacy every day transaction coin. Having a high supply will Help Meet the demand while keeping the price relatively low. $.10 or so.
December 24, 2017, 12:53:49 PM
Is this normal investment option if I buy it on the stock exchange or choose the other one better?

YoBit works using BTC that’s one of the most common ways Dimecoin is purchased. Not a bad platform just your personal preference at that point.

Personally, I hate Yobit. Their wallets seem to myseteriously go down, and then potentially never go back online so you can't withdraw your coins! I used Cryptopia to buy my dime coins. I like them a lot better.

Same here - a lot of people have given me crap for using Cryptopia so it’s nice to see someone suggesting them! I really like Cryptopia. Lots of options as well.
December 24, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
December 24, 2017, 07:23:19 AM
If verge can make it to top 20 so quickly, why can't dime? Dime just have 32 times more supply than verge.
Can someone please explain what's so special in Verge, which is missing in Dime?

Verge is a privacy based coin. In the rise of tax evasion from governments XVG can do transactions anonymously. DIME is not privacy-centric coin.
We certainly need a detailed and extensive roadmap to move forward. Without the roadmap the coin is directionless and moving nowhere. If I were a developer, I would certainly give a hand into the project along with peme. We need to break the hurdle of Litoshi and move to Satoshi.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 06:30:40 AM
Dimecoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/dimecoin/real_time
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
December 24, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

Thanks for the answer! Buy DimeCoin on Yobit Smiley
December 24, 2017, 01:17:01 AM

Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
December 24, 2017, 12:27:35 AM
December 23, 2017, 07:08:30 PM
The website needs to be more professional, more smooth, without much subject, a better website, highlighting the main features of the currency can pass a greater credibility. Anonymity, Speed, Stability, Scalability, wallet 100% no need to code to by, and better, fast synchronization.

The website is Still being updated as far as I know. Wait til after the new year. Either way we’ll make that happen. A group we are getting together is going to help push this coin. Just waiting to hear back from the developers.

I do agree a better wallet could really put it on the map as well.
December 23, 2017, 05:53:12 PM
The website needs to be more professional, more smooth, without much subject, a better website, highlighting the main features of the currency can pass a greater credibility. Anonymity, Speed, Stability, Scalability, wallet 100% no need to code to by, and better, fast synchronization.

Would certainly help. I think this is a solid coin. It just needs a push in the right direction, and a rebrand could really help.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 05:33:04 PM
Search conf file?
Activity: 59
December 23, 2017, 08:37:45 AM
December 23, 2017, 04:54:14 AM
Look the price charts of Dimecoin in CMC. Something is happening to Dimecoin... It never has been like this high before!! Marketcap is around 30-40 million dollar and if you look the volume on CMC... It was nothing but now it starts to raise up really much! This coin has potential, seriously! I can see dimecoin go to 20sat next year.

What also makes dime[Suspicious link removed]d is that is have been on market since 2013, so its not any "new" shitcoin.

INVEST NOW before its to late i say. Soon they burn the supply and then we're sitting there like "I should've baught more"

NO you SHALL buy more  Grin Grin Grin Grin Because now is the time! Kiss

The point about all this is the volume we see coming in. It’s great to see this increase.
Activity: 1
December 23, 2017, 12:33:29 AM
Why there is no telegram channel for Dimecoin ?
Activity: 66
December 22, 2017, 10:22:46 PM
Hello, I'm new to currencies, I'd like to get a question about burning coins from some previous comments.
Is there a possibility of burning Dimecoin? Who has dimecoin burned in the wallet?
Activity: 27
December 22, 2017, 07:44:12 PM
Look the price charts of Dimecoin in CMC. Something is happening to Dimecoin... It never has been like this high before!! Marketcap is around 30-40 million dollar and if you look the volume on CMC... It was nothing but now it starts to raise up really much! This coin has potential, seriously! I can see dimecoin go to 20sat next year.

What also makes dime[Suspicious link removed]d is that is have been on market since 2013, so its not any "new" shitcoin.

INVEST NOW before its to late i say. Soon they burn the supply and then we're sitting there like "I should've baught more"

NO you SHALL buy more  Grin Grin Grin Grin Because now is the time! Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: