Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 53. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 04:17:50 PM
#Dimecoin is 4 years old today!

Deserves to reach 1 USD by the end of the year 2018. Smiley
Activity: 16
December 22, 2017, 03:30:40 PM
#Dimecoin is 4 years old today!
December 22, 2017, 02:14:49 PM
The Wallet is taking a long time to sync, and I've already put the peers.dat file

Make sure your antivirus is not blocking connection. Many other users have expressed the same concern and resolved it by managing their antivirus.
Activity: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:13:32 PM
Awesome to hear that Peme is still in the game. I'm so excited to help this coin do its thing, I have other coins, but there is something special about this coin. I just have a good feel about it and I am going be buying a lot while the price is right.

Happy Holiday Family! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
December 22, 2017, 01:38:08 PM
The Wallet is taking a long time to sync, and I've already put the peers.dat file
December 22, 2017, 01:05:02 PM
Would not it be better to decrease Dimers amount from 528 Billion to 200Million? It's just a suggestion.

I have thought about that as well as I read others mention it.  Keep in mind the name Dimecoin; even at $.10 we are look at 60 billion market cap. Which actually isn’t bad and quite a large increase from
These levels.

I don’t think we need to burn coin but maybe someone has a better idea of how it could
Help without decreasing the value as I have many millions.
December 22, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
Would not it be better to decrease Dimers amount from 528 Billion to 200Million? It's just a suggestion.
December 22, 2017, 12:51:56 AM
It is good to see that spirit in the community. Undoubtedly, 2018 will be the year of DIME  Grin

Truth. 2018 will be the start to great things. The chart, albeit sporadic is actually trending better with higher lows and highs.
December 22, 2017, 12:42:14 AM
Hello Everyone, new to this forum but have been accumulating DimeCoin for some time due to its community revival. I think we have something good on our hands.

I would like to first off say there is likely a lot of work to go into this project and due to the holidays and likely other life factors, Peme has been working behind the scenes but does not want to come forward without a finished project. Has already done a ton for the project. Lets wait for things to unfold.

HODL!! #HODL Smiley

Even $.01 is 250 times your investment. IT CAN HAPPEN.

Have a good holiday everyone! Look forward to some updates after the New Year. Until then buy more while these prices last.

We haven’t heard from him in a while. it would just be nice if he could post something to reassure to us what type of progress is being done. Happy holidays dime family. Let make dime great again!

Agreed. I know he stated he had health issues. Hope that all went away. Due to this being a community coin we should have multiple individuals/developers helping to revive this coin. Does Peme have any help?
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
December 21, 2017, 10:38:08 PM
It is good to see that spirit in the community. Undoubtedly, 2018 will be the year of DIME  Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 08:38:46 PM
Should try getting this coin listed on Coinomi wallet. They're about to launch their IOS app. :-)
Activity: 13
December 21, 2017, 08:32:24 PM
Hello Everyone, new to this forum but have been accumulating DimeCoin for some time due to its community revival. I think we have something good on our hands.

I would like to first off say there is likely a lot of work to go into this project and due to the holidays and likely other life factors, Peme has been working behind the scenes but does not want to come forward without a finished project. Has already done a ton for the project. Lets wait for things to unfold.

HODL!! #HODL Smiley

Have a good holiday everyone! Look forward to some updates after the New Year. Until then buy more while these prices last.

We haven’t heard from him in a while. it would just be nice if he could post something to reassure to us what type of progress is being done. Happy holidays dime family. Let make dime great again!
December 21, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

HODL!! #HODL Smiley

Activity: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:32:36 PM
I totally agree with you. If the former devs left, then we need to take over the coin and develop our own website with s clear road map. This coin has so much potential that it can be worth what ever we want it be worth. We don't need to be the next Bitcoin or any other coin, we need to be Dimecoin. 2018 can be our year to develop this coin and attract some serious investors. I'm no developer, but I will promote the hell out of this coin and we need some serious people in this community to move this project forward, PERIOD! Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 61
December 21, 2017, 12:41:15 PM
Can we ever hit $1?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 12:21:42 PM
Do you guys have a discord chat or something for dime?
Activity: 13
December 21, 2017, 12:04:27 PM
Anyone else want to take the lead and create a new website? I’m guessing peme abandoned us. If we had a professional website with a road map we could take this coin places. Look at reddcoin, it now has over $400 million market cap. A month ago it was 30 million. We need to make moves now or we are always going to be known as a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 43
December 21, 2017, 10:59:11 AM
If verge can make it to top 20 so quickly, why can't dime? Dime just have 32 times more supply than verge.

Can someone please explain what's so special in Verge, which is missing in Dime?

What's missing in Dime? Lack of a solid roadmap, no clear plans... hopefully these things will change
Activity: 67
December 21, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

At one time I had 800.000 Blue coins... Now I have 5000  Undecided

At one time I had 100 million Dimecoin --- Now I have 60 million.   Grin
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
December 21, 2017, 06:02:30 AM
We are not in rush. Everything will happen in time.

Pages:
Jump to: