Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 50. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:51:53 AM
So what exactly is happening with this coin?

I am confused as to who the team is, where the roadmap is, the main website, etc etc etc. Things seem to be a bit disorganized. I am willing to help if you guys need help?

the discord seems to be a bit inactive. Most of the well-off crypto's have discords that are very active and have atleast 1000+ members.
Activity: 10
January 01, 2018, 11:57:14 PM
I an so glad that the new site is up. I know that it's still a work in progress and my partners and I are in it for the long haul. Looking forward to the future of this coin.

Peace
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 05:13:31 PM
Great, we are little bit away from 1 satoshi.
As of now it's mainly trading with ltc, but I feel like, if some how, the dimecoin reaches between 1 and 2 satoshi, it will have much better trade volume, because it will actively trade with btc.  Better volume is helpful, not in the sense of trading value, but for the easy adaption of the coin.

Great efforts.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
Hello guys!

It took longer than usual but finally, here it is http://www.dimecoin.com.co/ Smiley

Also, News link is prepared but right now it's not active, while we get some article.

Have a Great, Happy New Crypto Year! Smiley

p.s. If you like it, you can buy us a Dime coffee at: 7PA92cMkJxLpyZTLauKFnZ3jt5AyUy8zKu
Good job. However a roadmap of future goals will be great and idea about the latest wallet version would have been great!
Activity: 25
January 01, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
A blockchain snapshot would be super helpful for newcomers. Anybody got te chops to handle that?
Activity: 1
January 01, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
Hello guys!

It took longer than usual but finally, here it is http://www.dimecoin.com.co/ Smiley

Also, News link is prepared but right now it's not active, while we get some article.

p.s. If you like it, you can buy us a Dime coffee at: 7PA92cMkJxLpyZTLauKFnZ3jt5AyUy8zKu

I am fine, but even so the road map and the objective are missing, I thought I would launch it with everything, with this we return to the same progress.

It would be nice to follow up such nice project.
The new website layout is the same as the old one. I think that it needs to represent it's new approach. It would be very useful to have a mission and vision for the coin.
Can we create a new team from developers and lovers for such coin to make it happen and life again.
new roadmap.

Activity: 4
December 31, 2017, 09:03:49 PM
Who is in charge now?
Activity: 61
December 31, 2017, 07:27:59 PM
Hello guys!

I am fine, but even so the road map and the objective are missing, I thought I would launch it with everything, with this we return to the same progress.
Activity: 11
December 31, 2017, 03:24:14 PM
Hello guys!

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 31, 2017, 08:32:39 AM
Feeling bad that i sold millions of DIME
I've been following up on this coin and its growth is stable.
I will start purchasing this coin again.

Hodl your coins till 2020/21/22. If the price is even stable at 6-7 Litoshi, DIME will be a hell lot of valuable, because the price of LTC will be 10k by then.

I've tried that with FUNK, but when LTC has a run up the value of alts trading in Litoshi's does tend to correct. Only way for DIME is to get actual development.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
December 31, 2017, 04:08:58 AM

Hodl your coins till 2020/21/22. If the price is even stable at 6-7 Litoshi, DIME will be a hell lot of valuable, because the price of LTC will be 10k by then.
Activity: 24
December 31, 2017, 01:14:36 AM
o3
Activity: 27
December 29, 2017, 11:03:49 PM
Hi,
my computer is running a Dimecoin wallet completely synced with +-14 full active connections to the main net,
I downloaded the Windows binary wallet from:
http://www.dimecoin.rocks/
SHA1: 9e7dbd07ca932b61c8a82a9045d1c01b3f52c9dc
And when I check the wallet versión into wallet it shows: v1.5.0.14-g09e437b-beta
I got many nodes from:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dime/#!network
Activity: 30
December 29, 2017, 07:52:04 PM
Hi,
I was download the Dime wallet from the official web and my antivirus stooped it saying it has malware.
I am very worry because it has happened with 3 more coins (with 2 coins, I forced the download and analiced it with Malwarebytes and Virus total, it was a Backdoor traced malware. Commented it in its Bitcointalk-page, I was accused to be the hacker trying to harm the coin ... crazy.
Anyway, I am new in crypto and I am pondering to invest only in coins which can be stored in exodus or similar desktop wallet. Any comment from experienced investors would be appreciated.
Regards

Hi, same thing here. my av quarantined the wallet qt file it was downloaded direct from limecoin.rocks - so what do i do now? i have a few coins i want to keep in my own wallet but safely.
any suggestions? i am fairly new so what do the more experienced traders do in such a case?
Smiley

Hi,
you can as well use older version wallet: https://github.com/coins7ex/Dimecoin-qt_0.9.2.1

I will working with new versions wallets in 2018.

Activity: 2
December 29, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Hi,
I was download the Dime wallet from the official web and my antivirus stooped it saying it has malware.
I am very worry because it has happened with 3 more coins (with 2 coins, I forced the download and analiced it with Malwarebytes and Virus total, it was a Backdoor traced malware. Commented it in its Bitcointalk-page, I was accused to be the hacker trying to harm the coin ... crazy.
Anyway, I am new in crypto and I am pondering to invest only in coins which can be stored in exodus or similar desktop wallet. Any comment from experienced investors would be appreciated.
Regards

Hi, same thing here. my av quarantined the wallet qt file it was downloaded direct from limecoin.rocks - so what do i do now? i have a few coins i want to keep in my own wallet but safely.
any suggestions? i am fairly new so what do the more experienced traders do in such a case?
Smiley

Activity: 74
December 29, 2017, 10:18:43 AM
There is a reason for it's growth. The mining rewards are going down ...so that slow down the dumpers.
o3
Activity: 27
December 29, 2017, 07:16:57 AM
 Hi all!, I have a super idea for help a bit to do the life easier.
I have thought to  upload  the complete Dime [Suspicious link removed]pletely synced with nodes from Crypto-ID  explorer, without wallet.dat, of course. Then people will have the actual synced blockchain. The main key is to do the life a bit easier.
I am open mind person then I would like to know as much comments and ideas about it better.

Also I have thought that, when uploaded for share with all, maybe would be a great idea to write the shared link to first main post of this thread for be completely accesible by all.
 Smiley
Activity: 3
December 29, 2017, 04:45:50 AM
Dimecoin plans to launch a new version of its website in the beginning of 2018 and has promised on twitter to do a lot of interesting ads
Activity: 5
December 28, 2017, 08:21:47 PM
how much profit can I get with a 1080TI?
Activity: 61
December 28, 2017, 02:48:29 PM
Hey Ali_G007,
I wound not loose hope if I were you. Many coins have gone though what Dimecoin is going though and they are now trading at $.10 cents and more. I hear many people in the community talking badly about this coin, this a market like any other market of trading. You have to HODL! If you are looking for fast returns, then you should not be an investor, this is a long term game and not for the weak at heart. My advice is to HODL your coins, you won't regret it!

Peace

I am ready to hold for a long time but at least should get some kind of news that dev are working and doing something on this.
Pages:
Jump to: