Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 56. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 06:26:07 PM
I know they already said that they are not going to burn coins, but it is necessary to burn so we would help the market to grow faster, I have seen that they did to some currencies like EMC2 and TRIG are now in a good position in the market and It is easier to climb.

personally i dont think burning coins is the way to go, look at ripple for example its almost a dollar and it had 35billion coins or so, if we are patient our time will come. Our coin is better than doge because our coin halfs that's one of the biggest factors Smiley(scarcity thru halving not burning coins). There are people here holding coins way longer than we have for years. its not fair to them to burn coins. they have billions and they deserve it for holding so long Smiley. the most important things is to keep working at the community so that our coin survives. Considering the way the market is going is honestly not far off anymore to think of our coin to be valued at 1 cent. This is in no way saying buy more, there are a lot of risks that come from investing but i personally am willing to take the risk Smiley,

Cheers

In my case I own 63 million and then at that time like a year ago I bought half in BTC and then I would not mind losing more than 60% of the coins if they burn them, on the contrary, it would be a good opportunity since we would help them to move faster and to quote only in BTC, and thus continue buying more as it would be easier to be volatile. In addition, I believe that this currency has the potential to be worth more than ten cents because it is better than LTC and BTC in low commissions and transaction speed.

i see your point, i personally have put most of my savings on it. currently at 400 million dimecoin Smiley but only time will tell, hey if they community decides to do it so be it Smiley, i see the value in the many because we have a block that halves unlike dogecoin anymore Smiley. its not to far fetch anymore and only on my personal opinion to see our coin with a market capital of 6 billion Smiley

only time will tell right Smiley

cheers

At least in the market the increase value since now in all the exchanges they sell it twice, but I do not understand why people sell their currency if they lose half of it? It is better to maintain and thus help raise the value faster than losing money. I think that they are novices, they do that, by the way, where I see what block is going to be mined and how much is left to reach the middle of the mine?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:09:59 PM
I know they already said that they are not going to burn coins, but it is necessary to burn so we would help the market to grow faster, I have seen that they did to some currencies like EMC2 and TRIG are now in a good position in the market and It is easier to climb.

personally i dont think burning coins is the way to go, look at ripple for example its almost a dollar and it had 35billion coins or so, if we are patient our time will come. Our coin is better than doge because our coin halfs that's one of the biggest factors Smiley(scarcity thru halving not burning coins). There are people here holding coins way longer than we have for years. its not fair to them to burn coins. they have billions and they deserve it for holding so long Smiley. the most important things is to keep working at the community so that our coin survives. Considering the way the market is going is honestly not far off anymore to think of our coin to be valued at 1 cent. This is in no way saying buy more, there are a lot of risks that come from investing but i personally am willing to take the risk Smiley,

Cheers

In my case I own 63 million and then at that time like a year ago I bought half in BTC and then I would not mind losing more than 60% of the coins if they burn them, on the contrary, it would be a good opportunity since we would help them to move faster and to quote only in BTC, and thus continue buying more as it would be easier to be volatile. In addition, I believe that this currency has the potential to be worth more than ten cents because it is better than LTC and BTC in low commissions and transaction speed.

i see your point, i personally have put most of my savings on it. currently at 400 million dimecoin Smiley but only time will tell, hey if they community decides to do it so be it Smiley, i see the value in the many because we have a block that halves unlike dogecoin anymore Smiley. its not to far fetch anymore and only on my personal opinion to see our coin with a market capital of 6 billion Smiley

only time will tell right Smiley

cheers
December 14, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

Cheers

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Cheers
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
December 14, 2017, 01:53:21 PM
I haven't been here for some time, waiting for the new site, I am pleasantly surprised to see that the number of visitors has increased a little.
Anyone who can, as soon as possible bought Dime is the only possible and important help
for those who do not have computer skills like me, support it is also its!!
December 14, 2017, 01:10:12 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 05:08:17 AM
Price is a function of support and development.
Dime could become 10x soon, if community support it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 04:06:18 AM
$0.000001 in 2020. rsrs
Activity: 43
December 13, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

I have my coins saved, expectations for $ 0.001 in 2018?

Seems unlikely
Activity: 96
December 13, 2017, 08:25:35 PM
Obviously I was (kind of) joking about having a Dimebase but if there was an app right now for a really cheap coin people could buy easily and directly with fiat it would do well.
Activity: 66
December 13, 2017, 07:40:22 PM

I have my coins saved, expectations for $ 0.001 in 2018?
Activity: 10
December 13, 2017, 07:12:32 PM
What else can we do as a community to get this coin moving? I have invested in other coins and I believe this one has potential. I have been studying ALT coins for over a year and know the right push this coin can do some amazing things in the market. It's no BTC, ETH, or LTC; but it has room for some decent growth. Share your feedback.
Activity: 96
December 13, 2017, 06:01:50 PM
Can somebody whip up a Coinbase competitor called DimeBase? 
Activity: 10
December 13, 2017, 02:15:14 PM
Has anyone heard anything about a new technology called Hash Graph? I was watching a lecture on it the other day. Looks pretty interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 02:41:17 PM
I am happy with GCOIN these days. 1 of my best investments in 2017

So I just bought some Million of this nice little coins. I hope they will grow like my GCN these days.

Hope the product and advertising grows - looks nice but needs more interest.

A roadmap 2018 would be nice -
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
December 12, 2017, 05:14:07 AM
Happy surprise when I checked my block folio app this morning! Good to see that Dimecoin is finally rising. Looking forward to the future. keep up! Cheesy
Activity: 27
December 11, 2017, 08:21:23 PM
i remembered bouth this coin at nova exchange for 1 satoshi by recomendation of friend. now it will began restructring? wow such a good news.

the name itself is not bad Dimecoin. I think developer need more marketing. Cheesy
Activity: 5
December 11, 2017, 03:09:37 PM
currently dimecoin costs 0.00000001BTC how much it will cost when it goes on the market?
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
December 11, 2017, 12:53:09 PM
With a good roadmap, we could easily reach the top 100. If we reach $0.000200 we would call more attention to keep growing
Pages:
Jump to: