Pages:
Author

Topic: Dips Are good For Crypto - page 2. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
These dips are good for two reasons

It allows people who haven't invested yet to invest

It brings awareness to the market, growing the potential investors
I agree with you. This is a good chance for new people to invest, and I also think that it is specially done so that the right people can buy even more currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 18, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

3. It removes the panic sellers(or weak hands) that posts "omg is bitcoin dead??" or something along those lines on whatever websites from the markets. Seriously, those people. *sigh*

Oh you mean the none believing heathens I'm with you in that. I'm not even worried. It's not even a thing.

You have to be patient and that who are not will never win. It is scary and fear does Sino in but we must not out it take control. My faith in bitcoin out weighs my fears.

Bitcoin forever!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Dips are good for crypto because it is an avenue for investment by new investors and also re investment for old  investors. The price as at last year  December 2017, before the  price came down the dip, have been considered by many new investors as been high, and in a situation where it is now  low in Price value, investment opportunity should be taken as an  advantage and invest into Bitcoin maximally. As this  type of opportunity may never occur again. The holders of bitcoins can also add to the number of Bitcoin they have.This will erase panic and cause many holders to know that dips are good for Crypto. and also prepare the minds of others for investment during this period.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

3. It removes the panic sellers(or weak hands) that posts "omg is bitcoin dead??" or something along those lines on whatever websites from the markets. Seriously, those people. *sigh*
In the place of panic-workers, new panic-strikers will come. But similar jumps of courses allow to earn money to other traders and holding companies. Perhaps the miners will reflect on the implementation of Segweet that at a low cost of bitcoin it is quite possible.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:35:48 PM
I like the dips, I just wish I had more money I could invest, so many coins I want to buy right now while they’re cheap, I’ve set my limit though so I need to stick to it, can easily get out of hand if not.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 18, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Yes, price crash during the specific intervals of time helps the commodity to grow in a more sustainable manner. When it comes to the wild world of cryptocurrency, it becomes much more necessary to stabilize the chaotic environment in the market. Believe me on this but the artificial rise in the market price is dangerous for Bitcoin itself. It acts against the growth of it in in the long run.
Activity: 15
January 18, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
Well yes. For example December was too good month, everything was rising, but this kind of situation always brings correction. It is like lifecycle but moneycycle Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Another drop is good because it showed that the cryptocurrency is not an infinite growth and that you need to make your investments smart and carefully. I think after such a sufficiently deep fall from the market will leave superfluous people.
Activity: 52
January 18, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
Yes, dips is very good for crypto. It attracts more investors both older and new investors.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:50:32 PM
If you have a lot invested already then dips are not good for you but they are good for a newbie.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
Volatility is welcome because it allows more investors to enter the market when it is low and consequently the market will also rise again later. In addition, no asset can go up indefinitely, it is healthy for it to fall a little, test supports and resistances so that it rises harder and so that a bubble is not formed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
January 18, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
At the same time stocks that are in the market dropped 50% in the past two days and today most of the coins are up by 50% in the market will already be split in a day or two. Thus, this decrease allows coins to touch the highest price levels for their coins. As you remember last time when BTC went from 5k to 3k and then went up more than 10k and reached 19k in just a month. From that too you benefit for something that's really unstable, so there's not much we can do but try to make the best of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 02:29:18 PM
Dips are good for crypto but we never know in bloodbath which is dip when u buy still it fall
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 18, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

I do not think it is good or bad it just is, we cannot change the way the market works, any market goes up and down and bitcoin is a new emergent market and it is also a currency with a limited supply so when you add all of that together then you the recipe for something that is really unstable, so there is not much we can do but to try to take advantage of this the best we can.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
January 18, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
Yes more less when all the numbers go red, is only good thing. time to buy, opportunity to buy again
if the numbers kept going up then that be an issue
balance is key
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
January 18, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
yes of course, deep are good because after that the value is more organic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
January 18, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
Dips are good for those who intends to add more from what they already have.  It's always good to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
It's good for people who is just getting in crypto, so they can buy cheap. But for overall market it's good to be adjusted. It make epople believe in certain coin if value helf for few months rather than going up and down.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 18, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
The market corrected really good for a day and it recovered really fast ,I expected the market to go down further but the market is recovering pretty fast when ever the entire market goes down completely ,I would like to see the correction to last for some time  Grin the fact remains that if you are able to take risk you can make gòod profits .
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 18, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

And yes along with that it also gives some serious heart attacks to the faint hearted people who had invested in cryptos Tongue Cheesy  But on a serious note yes they do give up some good bump to the market. Like market fell down by 50% in these two days and today most of the coins are up by 50% already they will be back to break even within a day or two. So these dips give chance to coins to touch their new all time highs. As you remember last time when BTC went from 5k to 3k and then leaped over 10k and reached 19k in just a month.
Pages:
Jump to: