Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 13. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what is the forging thingy?can somebody explain to me?is it pos?if yes,how many day or hours for its to start staking?

yes it is like staking, you forge with every coin that is confirmed more than 1440 times

That said I tried it with 28k for 2 days or so and did not receive anything
Activity: 72
what is the forging thingy?can somebody explain to me?is it pos?if yes,how many day or hours for its to start staking?
Activity: 70
FYI brainmath: when you send the wrong answer or a blank one, the site just writes the correct one: operator, number and word ...
So you just copy what they write and voila ...

Thanks for your honesty, tremendous mistake in omitting to recomment a line of code.

my wallet says now connection. anyone else?

Try to open the port 40874 in you router.

Hi Dev,
Is it still possible to set up a node?
I was trying to set one at this IP 45.77.248.163 using this address DIR-8SA5-J6Q4-E5MW-C4QVC but have no idea how to activate it after modifying the conf file.

Thanks Regards.

Your node actually results in the peers node so it is setup correctly. You'll receive 300 DIRA daily until we setup the leasing, after that 150 DIRA daily.

Activity: 7
Hi I CPU mined for 20 mins, get nothing? Is that correct?
Activity: 154
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi Dev,
Is it still possible to set up a node?
I was trying to set one at this IP 45.77.248.163 using this address DIR-8SA5-J6Q4-E5MW-C4QVC but have no idea how to activate it after modifying the conf file.

Thanks Regards.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
There is definitely something buggy going on with the brain mining rewards.

Brain Mining
Problems solved:  435
Total balance:  35977  DIRA

CPU Mining
Blocks found: 12
Total balance:  180  DIRA

Current balance for DIR-SBQJ-Z59C-DNUY-H4XFT is 26,110

Yes, we already fixed the issue by delaying the time beetween two payments. You'll receive the refund of 9867+180 DIRA

Thanks for fixing that so quickly
FYI brainmath: when you send the wrong answer or a blank one, the site just writes the correct one: operator, number and word ...
So you just copy what they write and voila ...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
my wallet says now connection. anyone else?

Brain Mining
Problems solved:  435
Total balance:  35977  DIRA

CPU Mining
Total balance:  180  DIRA

Yes, we already fixed the issue by delaying the time beetween two payments. You'll receive the refund of 9867+180 DIRA
Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Brain Mining
Problems solved:  435
Total balance:  35977  DIRA

CPU Mining
Total balance:  180  DIRA

Why my node its not in this list?
Did I done something wrog?
Am I in the first 10 users that will recieve a leasing of 500.000 DIRA?

Hello, your node doesn't appear in the peers list anymore (Client->Settings->Peers), try to restart it or checkup the console for any errors. Yes you are in the first 10.
I am trying to try brainmining without any luck . Windows wallet shows me this message ( SERVER RESPONSE: ERROR! Insert your solution. ) . I tried it on webwallet too and all I get is broken image without anything appearing . And cpu mining is not working but I guess you already know that . Please any fix for the brain mining ? .

Both BrainMining and CPUMining are disabled in the wallet, you can use the web version:
- http://www.diracoin.org/BrainMath
- http://www.diracoin.org/CPUMining

The CPUMining is under testing, if no issues in the next hours we will release an new vesion of the client.
Activity: 23
I'm on PC. How many users have the node set up? i want to try to find out.

Just go to the client and click on "Peers" under "Settings" on the top right.

Currently there are 6 users node + 3 our nodes:

We still didn't received the address of this two node for the payment:

I have set up this node:
Node added

DIR-7FTK-VL69-6RRA-5QMHN

before 4 days ago using this instractions: http://www.diracoin.org/Home/Node

I sended e-mail for this and I recieve payment 150 DIRA every day.

Why my node its not in this list?
Did I done something wrog?
Am I in the first 10 users that will recieve a leasing of 500.000 DIRA?
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I am trying to try brainmining without any luck . Windows wallet shows me this message ( SERVER RESPONSE: ERROR! Insert your solution. ) . I tried it on webwallet too and all I get is broken image without anything appearing . And cpu mining is not working but I guess you already know that . Please any fix for the brain mining ? .
But it is wrong for all wallets I think. There is a bug. Maybe if the equations are solved too quickly?

Refund just sent. We are trying to figure it out why this happens. We'll try to set a bigger delay between payments in our autopayment system to manage net latency.
Activity: 168
Italian translation reserved.
Problems solved:  1759
Total balance:  145355  DIRA

Check my Wallet DIR-9YB2-DF42-2ZLJ-852S2: 93055 DIRA

Missing: 52300

But it is wrong for all wallets I think. There is a bug. Maybe if the equations are solved too quickly?
The thing with the current (improved) brainmath is: you can still use a calculator/excel sheet to give you an advantage. It is still just a game of who types fastest and not who can solve the riddle.

There must be many different better ways than these calculations I believe.

This is only the first and simplest task on which, when all is correctly setup (we are managing a lot of troubles) with no more issues, we are going to base various and more complex tasks. Puzzles and quiz were planned, even something similar you suggested some posts ago.

Where do I find the total?

If you click to "Refresh your stats" will appear "Problems solved" and "Total balance" below the button for sending the solution.
There is still a bug. I just did IDs 9893 to 9912 but I only received payment for 7 into my wallet.

I think it has been like that from the beginning or at least the last 3 days. It is skipping a lot of the equations. Says "sent" but my wallet does not show them.

DIR-9YB2-DF42-2ZLJ-852S2

We'll be monitoring the payments to figure it out when and why this happens. In the meanwhile you can use the total balance that appears in your stats as reference, send us a mail with the amount of the mismatch for the refund.

Where do I find the total?
There is still a bug. I just did IDs 9893 to 9912 but I only received payment for 7 into my wallet.

I think it has been like that from the beginning or at least the last 3 days. It is skipping a lot of the equations. Says "sent" but my wallet does not show them.

DIR-9YB2-DF42-2ZLJ-852S2

We'll be monitoring the payments to figure it out when and why this happens. In the meanwhile you can use the total balance that appears in your stats as reference, send us a mail with the amount of the mismatch for the refund.
Pages:
Jump to: