Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 11. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT UPDATES
- We are testing the CPUMiner, we optimized the code and increased the difficulty to delay the time between two blocks and minimize the server-side traffic. The reward will be consequently increased. There are good chances to have it enabled again very soon.

- We are thinking to put a new simple "rule" to avoid (or minimize) possible scripting and centralization of rewards: when a user finds a block or solves a BrainMining task the server automatically ignores it for the next one, in order to skip one of them. What do you think about it?

- BrainCypher is about to be published.

Today I did CPU mining.
The person who first sees the nonce value takes Dira.

Due to the increase in difficulty, only high-end CPUs can take Dira.
Low CPU users can only take Dira if the nonce value is low.
Even if a low-end CPU first starts to operate, high-end CPUs catch up.
This means that the payment is concentrated only to specific users. (Abandoning Mine of low-end users)

Before the update At low difficulty, Dira was distributed to several users with a few factors.

An improvement to the CPU Mine is needed. Example) Pool service provided (co-mining).
Any other ideas?
BR,
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Devs! Perhaps next time give us a pre-warning that you'll be flipping the switch

Sorry, we had to make important update at the website and we didn't have so much time to alert you. We are switching hosting cause the current one is far less to be sufficient even with the upgrade and our hard optimization at the code.

Thanks for the heads up, and good move! That will be 3000 dira, thanks! lol  Grin

Good move, though. Seriously!
Activity: 70
Devs! Perhaps next time give us a pre-warning that you'll be flipping the switch

Sorry, we had to make important update at the website and we didn't have so much time to alert you. We are switching hosting cause the current one is far less to be sufficient even with the upgrade and our hard optimization at the code.
Activity: 58
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
How hard for brain mining?
Activity: 42
Hello, when I try to open diracoin.org I get Error 403. I tried it several times using different devices but it doesn't work.

Site is under maintenance.
Activity: 14
Hello, when I try to open diracoin.org I get Error 403. I tried it several times using different devices but it doesn't work.
We are performing updates at the website.

Seriously?? just as i got a correct answer
-
mainanswerwater

Post your address I will send you 75 coins Smiley

Me too! seriously?!  Grin Cheesy

sure, why not
Activity: 58

-
mainanswerwater

Me too! seriously?!  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 26
I mean....it's brain mining. Who wouldn't want in on this. :p

Are there any pools or is this just Solo CPU mining? Is it possible to use GPU at all?

-
mainanswerwater

That's very kind of you @Coffeehouse!

DIR-UBL6-YW7Q-VVK4-7FT85

Very much appreciated  Smiley

-
mainanswerwater

-
mainanswerwater
Activity: 25
Thanks. I'm downloading the blockchain there is almost 1hour and it is stucked on 7019. Is it normal ? https://s9.postimg.org/ha6ony227/blockchain.jpg

It isn't normal, did you update the nodes and/or deleted the DIRA folder on users/roaming?
yES already done.
Thanks. I'm downloading the blockchain there is almost 1hour and it is stucked on 7019. Is it normal ? https://s9.postimg.org/ha6ony227/blockchain.jpg

It isn't normal, did you update the nodes and/or deleted the DIRA folder on users/roaming?
Activity: 25
Hello,
can you tell me what is the size(in Gigabytes) of the blockchain in this time ?

It is less than 70mb (block height 9212).
Hello,
can you tell me what is the size(in Gigabytes) of the blockchain in this time ?

It is less than 70mb (block height 9212).
Pages:
Jump to: