Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 9. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
So, devs? what say you?? i think a re-reimbursement of some sorts is in order here. also, how are you going to solve this

Refresh bug solved, now it refreshes correctly.

Users who are using BrainCypher and post it their address in the next 15 minutes will receive 1000 DIRA (only who already appears in the BrainCypher database as a proof of being already DIRA users).

Thanks, got my 1000 Dira coins
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will there be a mobile app? I think BrainMining would be a great mobile game and could reach millions of users
Activity: 42
Umm .. i am not getting any braincypher coins into my wallet this evening. It worked in the afternoon. It seems that after you fixed the refresh bug it doesnt work anymore.

I tried to send coins to myself and that seems to work, although the block height seems to be stuck at 10507.

Now the all nodes received the leasing and the user have more coins the balance of the main generator was decreased gradually to 50mln. Until the difficulty decreases and the forgers becomes active the block generations will be slower. The payments are all in queue. But it will take more time than usual.

ok cool, I see them coming in now

Activity: 70
Umm .. i am not getting any braincypher coins into my wallet this evening. It worked in the afternoon. It seems that after you fixed the refresh bug it doesnt work anymore.

I tried to send coins to myself and that seems to work, although the block height seems to be stuck at 10507.

Now the all nodes received the leasing and the users have more coins the balance of the main generator was decreased gradually to 50mln. Until the difficulty decreases and the forgers become active the blocks generation will be slower. The payments are all in queue. But it will take more time than usual.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5

Coffeehouse, it's because you needed to send it to my address.. that's why it's not working  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'd like to see in action this method of mining. It seems to me that this will take time from users, hence this method will be inconvenient
Activity: 58
Here you are:

DIR-YMAV-4DQZ-FQWX-9GLQT
also, thanks for solving! will give it a test now
So, devs? what say you?? i think a re-reimbursement of some sorts is in order here. also, how are you going to solve this

Users who are using BrainCypher and post it their address in the next 15 minutes will receive 1000 DIRA (only who already appears in the BrainCypher database as a proof of being already DIRA users).

Thanks, devs!

DIR-UBL6-YW7Q-VVK4-7FT85

I'm sure I solved worth more than this, but i'll take it nonetheless. it beats nothing

yes, coffeehouse is correct! fuck this!!!

Pardon my french but I've solved a shit load of these (at least 20 - 25) just to not get anything ^^ now i know exactly why!!!!!

It just says "Wrong!"

I think it is scripted too... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Tooooooo speedyyyy...I can not even read the problem devvvv...
Please stop the serviceeee.... Angry Angry Angry

Solving such a terrible hard problem in just few seconds?Huh??!!!!!! Not possible to do with human brain.... Angry Angry Angry
yes, coffeehouse is correct! fuck this!!!

Pardon my french but I've solved a shit load of these (at least 20 - 25) just to not get anything ^^ now i know exactly why!!!!!

It just says "Wrong!"
I think it is scripted too... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Tooooooo speedyyyy...I can not even read the problem devvvv...
Please stop the serviceeee.... Angry Angry Angry
The Braincypher does not refresh when somebody else solved it like Brainmath did.

Yes he is right
The Braincypher does not refresh when somebody else solved it like Brainmath did.
is brainmath coming back? i thought braincypher would be an addition, not a replacement to the math system? if that's the case, fuckit, then i'm out  Undecided

We decided to let only the BrainCypher while we complete the switching, that being something new and more challenging (so it seems looking at the rate of the BrainCyphers solved) this won't cause excessive disadvantages to people don't want or can't BrainMining and wait for the CPUMining to be up again. BrainMath will come back.
is brainmath coming back? i thought braincypher would be an addition, not a replacement to the math system? if that's the case, fuckit, then i'm out  Undecided

I think hard problems is good and resistant against scripting. So everyone can only gain coins with their "BRAIN"...

Sure, but this single method would exclude rather than include the majority -- and that is not what the idea should be. Inclusion matters! it has to work for everyone, not only some folks. it's simple, some (if not the majority) would suck at this. I'm sure you don't want to limit this is a set audience of 50 people
is brainmath coming back? i thought braincypher would be an addition, not a replacement to the math system? if that's the case, fuckit, then i'm out  Undecided

I think hard problems is good and resistant against scripting. So everyone can only gain coins with their "BRAIN"...
Pages:
Jump to: