Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 4. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

IMPORTANT

- After the change of the web hosting the e-Mail was changed to [email protected], if you sent any e-Mail to the previous addresses please send it again here.

I get your point. But this is crypto here, even if you tell everyone not to change the code, or even make it closed source, it will be modified.

What about releasing a miner that has no artificial hashrate-limit? Could be javascript even. This will make everyone equal again.

We planned to make a standalone miner.

We cannot guess what your definition of "fair" is!

If your read all the 23 pages of the topic and see all our efforts to make something that could fit all the people and to not exclude noone from getting our coin you can figure it out what we mean with "fair play". But we'll continue to work on this way even if it can appear utopia .

Essentially what is going on with this project is a Beta test of your coin. I've been extremely happy to be a contributor and I look forward to helping you out as a future contributor as well.

You are going to come up against a lot of resistance from people who are expecting to see you roll out a finished product straight from the launch.

What you are attempting has never been done before from my perspective, but the project, the team, and the potential of this endeavor are all new and unique.

There are going to be growing pains along the way, but the payoff is going to be huge for early adopters and backers of this project.

Keep up the good work.

We really appreciate your support and comprehension, thanks.

hey! I've done some brainmath last night (about 6) and the balance for that isn't reflecting in my account or showing up as unconfirmed

You should receive them in the next block.

can't  send to your email you provide.
Can i reserve vietnamese translation?

Please use the mail address: [email protected]. The old ones as we said in one reply was disabled due to change of the webhost.
Activity: 56
can't  send to your email you provide.
Can i reserve vietnamese translation?
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
hey! I've done some brainmath last night (about 6) and the balance for that isn't reflecting in my account or showing up as unconfirmed
Activity: 20
Merit: 3

If your read all the 23 pages of the topic and see all our efforts to make something that could fit all the people and to not exclude noone from getting our coin you can figure it out what we mean with "fair play". But we'll continue to work on this way even if it can appear utopia .

Essentially what is going on with this project is a Beta test of your coin. I've been extremely happy to be a contributor and I look forward to helping you out as a future contributor as well.

You are going to come up against a lot of resistance from people who are expecting to see you roll out a finished product straight from the launch.

What you are attempting has never been done before from my perspective, but the project, the team, and the potential of this endeavor are all new and unique.

There are going to be growing pains along the way, but the payoff is going to be huge for early adopters and backers of this project.

Keep up the good work.

Activity: 34

I get your point. But this is crypto here, even if you tell everyone not to change the code, or even make it closed source, it will be modified.

What about releasing a miner that has no artificial hashrate-limit? Could be javascript even. This will make everyone equal again.

The javascript miner was created to give anyone the opportunity to get our coin, even who can't or doesn't want BrainMining. But we made a big mistake thinking people could play fair.

We cannot guess what your definition of "fair" is. Why do you call it nonce even if its not supposed to be changed?

Are you serious?

You provided a reference-implementation in javascript for the miner and talk about an "attack" if someone chooses different nonces in their miner? Thats ridiculous!

If this is unwanted behavior:
-publish a clear specification or
-don´t accept these nonces

The javascript miner was created to give anyone the opportunity to get our coin, even who can't or doesn't want BrainMining. But we made a big mistake thinking people could play fair.
nonce so high,is this normal?

It's not normal, we received some attacks but we changed the reward rule (that was previously based on number of the nonce) and now it is based on the difficulty, so even if someone tries to find a block with an higher nonce the reward is based anyway on the difficulty.

Are you serious?

You provided a reference-implementation in javascript for the miner and talk about an "attack" if someone chooses different nonces in their miner? Thats ridiculous!

If this is unwanted behavior:
-publish a clear specification or
-don´t accept these nonces

It's not normal, we received some attacks but we changed the reward rule (that was previously based on number of the nonce) and now it is based on the difficulty, so even if someone tries to find a block with an higher nonce the reward is based anyway on the difficulty.
Activity: 68

ADDRESS: DIR-775E-89F9-PUR9-79P9W

HASH: 000000005810EDD42EB30469A0699A3ABF4DDE8906993F496E516D04271F0DF4BD7BC97769B3FD3 1E7DD689484F2378B49AAB0DC2A045634B3C870C33356BE1F

NONCE: 137330615

REWARD: 495

ADDRESS: DIR-BVDK-JHWB-XGSY-2VPNE

HASH: 000000008DCD0D98C842366F102D02C4BA5524B2C420C3A3698EA600BC4652770B472F3FBC4F494 DC087AAF6C9C47C698EF08166768CF676576EA0A909F6CF70

NONCE: 218488180

REWARD: 495

ADDRESS: DIR-4HY4-FC6S-K23Q-HC5DR

HASH: 000000005B51B9854E881848D42E22635DEAF1E2298F3FBED3D1D43353BDD9C268B963C53E1915B 6F8EFFB0A78990A72BF30449BB9CAA81E52D0BC81C6F50922

NONCE: 92007499

REWARD: 480

ADDRESS: DIR-HH88-8XZW-K8VB-HL7AJ

HASH: 00000001BD7C7BEDEF3EB2B5BD4C425A2C3487A0C95325F7067854A3391741E449759F5F58B6869 3C992BDF796406AD99290538228B7BF11F6FED3F0CEF9D425

NONCE: 216529697

REWARD: 465

- Last update: improvement of code and bug fixed.

What do you think about the new rules of BrainMath?

what does the following mean in my account details:

Guaranteed Balance
Effective Balance
Forged Balance

?
All are 0

They are all zero cause you need to wait 1440 blocks to be the effective balance confirmed (the actual balance you forge with).

the cpumining isn't work for me? Is it just for me or not ?

You have to wait more cause the difficulty was increased. The reward is now 15 DIRA * difficulty (the current one is 24 -> 360 DIRA).

Great project, we hope to add you to our project soon.

Thanks. What is your project?
Activity: 4

Works for me but I mined nothing all day. Yesterday I mined 31 blocks in half a day with an older (but very potent at the time) CPU, but nothing today. Seems the difficulty has increased.

Mining at 300 h/s, but only takes around 20% of my CPU. No idea of how to increase it inside the browser
Activity: 25
Activity: 4
what does the following mean in my account details:

Guaranteed Balance
Effective Balance
Forged Balance

?
All are 0
- In 15 mins update for bug fixing.

do I need to keep the wallet open when forging?

Yes you do, and you are even sure that the forging is actived (green indicator, you have to put your passphrase).

Activity: 29

how long it takes to forge a block?
and what can I do to speed up the forging, a stronger CPU or something?

The time depends on the total amount of the balance of the forgers and your actual stake. The more is your effective balance the more are the probability to forge a block.

[/quote]

do I need to keep the wallet open when forging?

The time depends on the total amount of the balance of the forgers and your actual stake. The more is your effective balance the more are the probability to forge a block.

what if I can not solve this one, and just want to jump into next one, what can I do

If someone solved it you can just refresh the page and it loads the last problem generated.

what if I can not solve this one, and just want to jump into next one, what can I do
Pages:
Jump to: