Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 6. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Are we getting 1 block per hour now?

I feel like I am missing payments again from yesterday or at least from 6 hours ago.

Are they in queue or is something wrong?

Edit: I think Braincypher payments arrive but Brainmath not. Can anyone check?

A little bit more, and last two blocks were forged with 255 per block. There are 505 BrainMath payments in queue + 1200 from CPUMining. It will take some time.

Activity: 42
Are we getting 1 block per hour now?

I feel like I am missing payments again from yesterday or at least from 6 hours ago.

Are they in queue or is something wrong?

Edit: I think Braincypher payments arrive but Brainmath not. Can anyone check?
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
a bit of a nitpick here but does your site still say:

WEBSITE UNDER MANTEINANCE

Here you go:

WEBSITE UNDER MAINTENANCE

Thanks! That'll be 1500 Dira  Grin

Refreshing still not helping .. not seeing new changes and already flushed dns
How can this be CPU mining with the SHA-256 algorithm?

I've read your whitepaper but I quite not fully understand it. I might not be that technical person but still.

The SHA-256 is the algo of the blockchain (where you can't mine but only forge with its PoS). The rewarding system is centralized and the CPU Mining is only a way to reward users through a PoW (the client gets from the server the last "block" found and tries to find the next one, the first hash (SHA-512) sent that meets the difficulty gains the reward.

Activity: 40
How can this be CPU mining with the SHA-256 algorithm?

I've read your whitepaper but I quite not fully understand it. I might not be that technical person but still.
Activity: 4
Dear users, we found some anomalies in the last Blocks found that make us thinking that the script was exploited (making it start from a nonce higher than the zero set in the original script). This is unfair to us (you can't even imagine the work behind the rewarding system and DIRA itself) and even to yourself causing a damage to the coin. Please play fair. The reward is again fixed to 15 DIRA.

Thank's for your quick response.
DIRA team is really good team.
BR,
Dear users, we found some anomalies in the last Blocks found that make us thinking that the script was exploited (making it start from a nonce higher than the zero set in the original script). This is unfair to us (you can't even imagine the work behind the rewarding system and DIRA itself) and even to yourself causing a damage to the coin. Please play fair. The reward is again fixed to 15 DIRA.
- BrainMath, BrainCypher and CPUMining enabled again

Should i see this in wallet ??

They are on the web site, for the client we'll release an update when all tests are ok.
If you don't see them in the website you could write in the prompt "ipconfig /flushdns" cause we changed host and you could see still the old one that it is running.

Thanks! Flushing ain't helping .. still see the old stuff (will give it some more time,though)

They are on the web site, for the client we'll release an update when all tests are ok.
If you don't see them in the website you could write in the prompt "ipconfig /flushdns" cause we changed host and you could see still the old one that it is running.

Is it one time reword?
ID:136 REWARD: 12855.3848

We are checking for it and last 2mln nonce impossible to find in a such short time.

I have 140k trying to forge a block since a day or two. Didn't happen yet. Guess you need at least 500k?

Currently the forgers have all > 500k DIRA, if you go to the API console, under forging you can see some detailed info: http://localhost:3787/test?requestTag=FORGING

Its still not working

What is the error in the console? You can try: 1) in the peer lest trying to click on "connect" to every peer, forcing the connection with the peer 2) Restart the client since it will sync again 3) (But you should wait before do it) Delete DIRA folders in users/roaming and rescan the block chain.
Wallet not connecting

Add the new nodes as in the first page, and try to restart the wallet, until it will sync again.

Its still not working
I have 140k trying to forge a block since a day or two. Didn't happen yet. Guess you need at least 500k?
Activity: 4
IMPORTANT UPDATES
- Switch to the new host completed (if you experience some temporarily service unavailable is why we are making some updates)
- to avoid "hegemony" we introduced a new rule, after one problem solved you have to skip 1 turn. (we'll implement it in the next update)
- The email address is [email protected] until we'll reactivate the old ones
- We are monitoring the server workload, at the moment the CPU load is always less than 20%, so there are good chances that the server issue is solved.

Is it one time reword?
ID:136 REWARD: 12855.3848
Wallet not connecting

Add the new nodes as in the first page, and try to restart the wallet, until it will sync again.

I think my wallet is stuck at block 10549.

It isn't stuck.. it's the last block (http://www.diracoin.org/home/explorer), until the forgers will have more coins the time between two blocks will be higher (currently there are 4-5 users that forged a block).

I think my wallet is stuck at block 10549.
Activity: 15
Great, i just lookin at, its a new way to mine coin...i try to resolve some brain games
IMPORTANT UPDATES
- Switch to the new host completed (if you experience some temporarily service unavailable is why we are making some updates)
- to avoid "hegemony" we introduced a new rule, after one problem solved you have to skip 1 turn. (we'll implement it in the next update)
- The email address is [email protected] until we'll reactivate the old ones
- We are monitoring the server workload, at the moment the CPU load is always less than 20%, so there are good chances that the server issue is solved.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
wow! just kept an eye on the braincypher page (without doing anything) ... and literally watched (for at least two minutes), as the majority of these were solved in less than 5 seconds .. that isn't possible by human! horseshit! it's the same amount of time it takes me to calculate just the position ... let alone typing the first word. something isn't kosher there. and, this happens with the majority ... between 5 and 6 seconds

Just checked back ^^ it's almost impossible at this time. I waited for the image to refresh so i can start a new one .. it changed in about 4 seconds. there is NO WAY any human is that fast. bullshit!

Guys, have you ever heard of "asians"? Cheesy

even so .... that is way to quick Cheesy

Coffeehouse .. are you saying you use a shortcut method

I still type it in. But I made a spreadsheet that finds the correct answers. It is very easy. Anyone can do that. Thats why it needs to be changed.

Yeah, just by looking at it, I get headaches. Though, its a novel way to mine for coins. One of these days I might try to give it a go (solving puzzles).
Pages:
Jump to: