Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Where is your project registered? Do you open regional offices to expand the number of clients?
Activity: 5
The technology used by Discoin at the moment is not so popular, but I think that including the payment solution Discoin will be able to confirm the effectiveness of this concept.
I don't know about popularity, but for customers of Discodery it is a great option for the digital transformation of their business with a small cost for this update.
Activity: 3
With a quality advertising campaign, the project can quickly attract the attention of online payment users.
I also think so. I see that the project strategy pays a lot of attention to expanding the number of users and investors.
this is quite natural if the project plans to continue its work after the listing. And good to see excellent results in the development of the wallet.
at the moment, the project is fulfilling all its plans, I hope that this will happen in the future, and in April 2020 we will get a ready solution.
it would be good if this happens. we need to see how much money the project managed to raise during the IEO, so that we can talk about the implementation of the roadmap.
Activity: 4
for IEO a great price, hope the listing will increase the liquidity of your coin, and make it a great crypto asset.
are there any major platform partners, which can increase the interest of new customers to the platform Discodery?
I think there is information about all the prospects for the development of the platform on their website. I think the team is ready to cooperate with different categories of participants who will be able to increase the number of active users
With a quality advertising campaign, the project can quickly attract the attention of online payment users.
I also think so. I see that the project strategy pays a lot of attention to expanding the number of users and investors.
this is quite natural if the project plans to continue its work after the listing. And good to see excellent results in the development of the wallet.
at the moment, the project is fulfilling all its plans, I hope that this will happen in the future, and in April 2020 we will get a ready solution.
The technology used by Discoin at the moment is not so popular, but I think that including the payment solution Discoin will be able to confirm the effectiveness of this concept.
Activity: 6
In general, this is a good idea for the business development of small companies that do not have as much money as large participants to create their own blockchain.
Yes, I read good reviews about the platform from registered entrepreneurs. I think their opinion is the most important proof of the quality of the project.
PoSToken
Digital payments are now increasingly used in all areas of business, and companies understand that customers are important to the safety of wallets. So I think the wallet Discoin will be popular due to the uniqueness and versatility.
Let's see. Time will tell. Now in the beta phase, I think the community will be able to assess the potential of Discoin.
A wallet that will provide untraceable payments with an increased level of security will be in demand. That's true.
Couldn't download the white paper. Am I the only one having trouble downloading?
If the wallet can be convenient to pay for services and goods, then I think that Discoin will be attractive to a large community, especially in those countries where there is not much competition.
I see that the project is just developing its capabilities to increase its popularity in different regions, and perhaps become better than competitors
Saw the video review of Discodery platform, it is really a great platform for those who want to improve their business by joining e-Commerce.
are there any major platform partners, which can increase the interest of new customers to the platform Discodery?
I think there is information about all the prospects for the development of the platform on their website. I think the team is ready to cooperate with different categories of participants who will be able to increase the number of active users
I'm sure Airdrop will help expand the popularity of the coins, especially since they could be used for a deposit function.
and without ads, quality products attract the community. Information about the quality of the apps is distributed very quickly.
Activity: 8
are there any results of token sale? I read that they can be seen on the Discoin control panel, but it seems to me that the results should be presented in the public domain for potential investors.
Activity: 6
I am interested in the issue of accrual of remuneration after attracting new customers to the platform. How is this program paid for now?
the participant earns 25% of the purchase price of the Discodery products automatically, and if I understand correctly, this continues
https://partners.discodery.com/en/
I am interested in the issue of accrual of remuneration after attracting new customers to the platform. How is this program paid for now?
I'm sure Airdrop will help expand the popularity of the coins, especially since they could be used for a deposit function.
Activity: 3
If the wallet can be convenient to pay for services and goods, then I think that Discoin will be attractive to a large community, especially in those countries where there is not much competition.
Activity: 8
Digital payments are now increasingly used in all areas of business, and companies understand that customers are important to the safety of wallets. So I think the wallet Discoin will be popular due to the uniqueness and versatility.
Let's see. Time will tell. Now in the beta phase, I think the community will be able to assess the potential of Discoin.
In general, this is a good idea for the business development of small companies that do not have as much money as large participants to create their own blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: