Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The creating websites and mobile applications, custom management tools for business owners is now in demand among entrepreneurs. I think Discodery solution can become a very profitable place.
E-Commerce continues to increase the number of participants. And I think that the functions of the platform and wallet will be relevant.
Activity: 4
Now many new wallets are being created, but I think the most important thing is to have a customer base. For Discoin as I understand it, this issue has already been resolved thanks to the platform.
Activity: 2
Couldn't download the white paper. Am I the only one having trouble downloading?

there are many different articles and descriptions of functions on the platform's website, if you can not download WP, but I think it's a problem for only one user. I downloaded without problems
The site has a lot of information, it's true. And I came across an article with a description of the functionality of the wallet on the Medium. Well done, the team is well prepared.
in General, those participants who want to know information about projects for investment will always be actively searching for the latest information. Discoin always informs the community.
Activity: 4
I think that the token sale structure is in good agreement with the development of the project and the work of the team. I am glad that the project was able to find the best solution for investors
The principle of token sale also suits me. No one will refuse additional profit with a Deposit.
Activity: 1
I see that the project community has well supported the development of the project. How much was the team able to raise during the first round?
the community can actively participate in the dissemination of information about the project. I think everyone is interested in extra profit. But I wanted to clarify the terms of the affiliate program. Are they presented for partner companies?
Not only companies, but also private investors and other participants can become partners of the platform.
The extra profit is great. And the currency in which payments will be made awards for customer engagement?
most likely this will be determined by the new terms of digital payments, but at the moment I read that the payment is carried out in €.
the community can actively participate in the dissemination of information about the project. I think everyone is interested in extra profit. But I wanted to clarify the terms of the affiliate program. Are they presented for partner companies?
Not only companies, but also private investors and other participants can become partners of the platform.
Can I get a one-time payment for each attracted client? Or is it a multi-level accrual program?
Activity: 126
Introduction

With this solution, sales, bookings, online payments, coupons codes distribution, instant chat, customer file generation, digital loyalty card creation, task management, employees planning, social media publishing, push notifications, inventory management, SEO optimization… and many other features and just a few clicks away from any business owner.

excellent platform, such conditions for customers in one place will allow them to develop their business, and for investors, too, there are advantages from the sale of Discoin.
According to customer feedback, I can see that the platform is very successful. With the integration of digital currency, the popularity of the platform can increase even more.
Can I see a video review of your project?
Activity: 49
I'd like to see a smartphone app. Will there be an open testing stage for the participants?
I think that developers can present a ready-made version of the application. But we need to wait for information from the team, maybe beta for smartphones will also be presented to us.
It's interesting to see all the functions of the wallet. They should be convenient for consumers to work with clients of the platform.
in general, the description I saw in white paper, but I'm interested to participate in testing. Will there be a public testing phase?
The team provided the source code. I think everyone can see and appreciate the quality of the beta version.
Activity: 3
The extra profit is great. And the currency in which payments will be made awards for customer engagement?
Activity: 3
I think that the token sale structure is in good agreement with the development of the project and the work of the team. I am glad that the project was able to find the best solution for investors
Activity: 8
Couldn't download the white paper. Am I the only one having trouble downloading?

there are many different articles and descriptions of functions on the platform's website, if you can not download WP, but I think it's a problem for only one user. I downloaded without problems
The site has a lot of information, it's true. And I came across an article with a description of the functionality of the wallet on the Medium. Well done, the team is well prepared.
The creating websites and mobile applications, custom management tools for business owners is now in demand among entrepreneurs. I think Discodery solution can become a very profitable place.
Introduction

With this solution, sales, bookings, online payments, coupons codes distribution, instant chat, customer file generation, digital loyalty card creation, task management, employees planning, social media publishing, push notifications, inventory management, SEO optimization… and many other features and just a few clicks away from any business owner.

excellent platform, such conditions for customers in one place will allow them to develop their business, and for investors, too, there are advantages from the sale of Discoin.
I understand the rule, all these platform features are available by subscription? Or are we talking about additional payment?
I think Discodery will actively develop new opportunities for its merchants. And in this case, it is an excellent continuation of liquidity growth for Discoin.
The team is staffed with all the experts to complete the development of the project?
Development of the wallet continues throughout the development of the project. Discoin has the necessary experts for this
Activity: 5
Digital payments are now increasingly used in all areas of business, and companies understand that customers are important to the safety of wallets. So I think the wallet Discoin will be popular due to the uniqueness and versatility.
Let's see. Time will tell. Now in the beta phase, I think the community will be able to assess the potential of Discoin.
A wallet that will provide untraceable payments with an increased level of security will be in demand. That's true.
If it is profitable for users, it is definitely profitable for investors. This is more than a good investment environment.
I support your opinion. The functions of the wallet can attract the attention of not only ordinary users of the platform but also other participants.
Do you already know how much money the project managed to raise during this time? And where can I find the results of wallet development?
entrepreneurs can quickly create convenient sites, with the support of Discodery, now they will have a convenient wallet for digital payments. In my opinion the best option.
this is exactly what it is, and the coin will be sold successfully if there are many such customers.I think the team is launching a high-quality payment solution that will provide profit to everyone who will support the project
And what categories of merchants are now on the platform , and I would like to know their number
Pages:
Jump to: