Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I think it definitely depends on the activity of investors. I read that on Dagx the token sale will be completed today. The IEO indicator confirms this.
If I understand correctly, this is an announcement of the completion of the pre-IEO, as the main sale has not yet begun.
If there are some questions that affect your investment decision, I think you'd better ask about it in the Telegram. There is a very active admin.
Activity: 1
Will the platform reduce the number of coins in circulation in the future? Now this is often practiced to increase liquidity.
Activity: 1
The coin will be immediately integrated into the Discodery ecosystem after the listing?
It is difficult to assess the speed of integration of the application, because the development of the wallet and the sale of the token are still ongoing. Worth the wait.
well, I see that the project goes through all the stages very quickly. I think the team will be able to implement its entire development and integration plan.
Activity: 2
many interesting ideas have already been created to improve the work of e-Commerce participants, but I think that Discoin will also take a worthy place in this list.
How many coins participate in IEO in total? Just don't understand how distributed they are for sale in IEO for multiple exchange
let's look at the result of the sale of coins. Soon IEO will be closed and I hope that successfully.
How many coins participate in IEO in total? Just don't understand how distributed they are for sale in IEO for multiple exchange
Activity: 4
The coin will be immediately integrated into the Discodery ecosystem after the listing?
It is difficult to assess the speed of integration of the application, because the development of the wallet and the sale of the token are still ongoing. Worth the wait.
Customers of the platform will be able to use the built-in exchange to purchase Discoin or their users will be able to use this feature for e-Commerce?

I think it definitely depends on the activity of investors. I read that on Dagx the token sale will be completed today. The IEO indicator confirms this.
If I understand correctly, this is an announcement of the completion of the pre-IEO, as the main sale has not yet begun.
Activity: 6
I think listing for Discoin on three exchanges will be interesting for traders who want to make quick profits.
Still, I hope that the project team will be able to provide a strategy for the coin that will not devalue Discoin during the listing, because there are many participants in Airdrop and Bounty.
Activity: 4
The Discoin ecosystem will be an interesting addition to the functions of the Discodery platform.
Activity: 6
I see that the roadmap ends with the release phase of the Payment gateway public API. Is there a strategy for extending features after that or something else?
Activity: 5
The platform offers a great solution for its customers. I hope that due to the activity of the participants, the coin will be in demand.
Now the success of the payment solution depends on the team. I think that we should wait for the completion of the development process to assess the success of the project.
Activity: 9
I think listing for Discoin on three exchanges will be interesting for traders who want to make quick profits.
in General, those participants who want to know information about projects for investment will always be actively searching for the latest information. Discoin always informs the community.
Yes, I found a lot of information about the work of the project. There are even detailed instructions for investors and miners.
Do you already know how the product development continues? When does the team plan to complete its IEO?
On the DAGX.LIVE website shows the IEO completion date. There are 18 days left.
The completion date will not depend on how much the project can collect?
the referral program open only to add new clients to the platform?
I think you should find out information about referral program on IEOs websites
Yes, it is. Each exchange has its own strategy, which you need to learn on the IEO website.
https://discoin.dagx.live
https://deex.exchange/ieo/DISCOIN
What kind of active PR campaign is being conducted among Discodery members so that they can support the project?
I think you can find more information about bounty in Telegram chat
How many coins are involved in the IEO? And I'd like to know what happens to unsold discoins?
Activity: 14
the price of your coin does not change during the main sale?
I can see that there is no additional information on changing the bonuses or the value of Discoin on the exchanges.
The price was significantly lower at the early stage of the sale, and the Airdrop campaign was able to distribute a good portion of the coins. Early followers received a better offer.
Well, I think that for the rest of the participants, investing will bring excellent profits after the integration of the payment solution with the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: