Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 42. (Read 86479 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
As I understand it, Beaflag is in 'England / Great Britain / United Kingdom'.
I don't know which nation/region name is preferred. Smiley

Is anyone coordinating to get a batch shipment to USA?

GB Coordinator = Group Buy Coordinator

I'm in the United States. I also had a member on here PM asking me about ordering 20 units to Germany. I have no issue with shipping outside of the United States for anyone who is interested. We just need to hit the 100 number and we all save.

How many more units are needed to hit 100?

I suggest making a separate thread for this effort.

I am working on making a separate group buy thread right now. It will be done tonight. I'll post a link to it in this thread and in my sig.

39, but I have a one member asking about 20 and another wanting 8-10 that are not included in that total. That would put us extremely close. The minimum to complete the order is 100, but I will accept orders for anything over that number so everyone gets a chance to save. It will also lessen the chance of being below 100 units if someone flakes when it comes time to make payment.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
- Far better ROI than any investment fund, bank, etc (100% in 4 months - with the current difficulty rise)

Hum, not sure about that.

400Mh/sec would give you ~0.02BTC per day or ~USD2 per day or USD60 per month... (at the going BTC/USD rate).
So given the cost of 350+20+70=$440.00 it would take a little over 7 months to recover the cost, (closer to 7months the more you order of course).

Even if the current difficulty does not changes, (and it will), and, this is also excluding electricity and so on...

So my guess is that it is a 1 year investment, at least.

FFMG
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

I'm in the United States. I also had a member on here PM asking me about ordering 20 units to Germany. I have no issue with shipping outside of the United States for anyone who is interested. We just need to hit the 100 number and we all save.

How many more units are needed to hit 100?

I suggest making a separate thread for this effort.

Activity: 476

Beaflag VonRathburg                    = 10 Units
detail3                                         = 06 Units
Zalfin                                           = 05 Units
Potential user who PMed me           = 40 Units

continue.... 39 to go

I'm down for 10 units.  I'm in the states myself.

How will you (the GB coordinator) take payments from group members, when, and in what form?

I updated the current group buy interest list above.

I some how missed you question. Payments will be accepted in BTC (Mt. Gox), LTC, TRC, or NMC at the current value on BTC-e. Escrow terms are as follow; I will generate an order for the total amount of units that the group buy generates (must hit 100). Each member of the group buy will be asked to send the amount of satoshis (.0000000x) equal to the amount of units they would like from an address that would contain the funding necessary to pay for the units to an address I generate. I would then need each person to post or PM me the payment address they used so I can associate a name with the address. Upon receiving payment instructions from blackarrow I will generate a unique wallet address for the group buy. I would then request payment from each member as well as shipping information. When the units arrive I will open the box, separate the units, box them, weigh them, and estimate shipping. I will then PM each member of the group purchase and coordinate shipping services and payment for the shipping with them. If any members are semi local (within a few hours) to me I will offer delivery of the units for the cost of gas, a sub sammich, and $10. I could also offer proxy mining services with $0.08 / kwh for anyone that may be unable to get their units running right away. I work at home so I have plenty of time to get this taken care of. If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
also their only pics are using the boards produced by avalon.... not their own supposed boards.

The pictures have been updated.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
with asics here... I have a question.. WHY?!
- Far better ROI than any investment fund, bank, etc (100% in 4 months)

Be carefull with such a statement. The difficulty will rise a lot during this 4 months. It's just a bet to reach the break even point soon.

I have a question:
To power 20 Lancelots through the ATX power adapter I need at least a 600 W PSU with 24pin ATX, 2x8pin EPS and 2x8pin PCIe. I can't use a 600 W PSU with 4x8pin PCIe because it has 1 more rail (current is divided) wich I can't connect to the power adapter. Wright?

Few reasons:
- Because we do not have ASICs
- Because ASICs are not available for everybody
- Because at the current prices of the ASICs we are just as performant.
- Far better ROI than any investment fund, bank, etc (100% in 4 months - with the current difficulty rise)

blackarrow, how much does 10 units and a power adapter cost in BTC?

If you place your order online the website will calculate this for you (if you switch the currency to BTC)

Please do not pay your order until we email you that the devices are in stock.
Activity: 588

Alternative e-coins, I'm a collector and Asics are good only for Bitcoins (sometimes hope if you ordered a BFL like me)
legendary

Well, ASICs aren't really "here" yet.  If they were, we'd all have stacks of them mining right now.

Even FPGAs are very difficult to obtain.  Just look at all the WTB posts for them in Computer Hardware.

I think they'll be a hot item.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
blackarrow, how much does 10 units and a power adapter cost in BTC?
Activity: 546
I ordered 10 too.  Willing to sell some to UK buyers (PM me, and I will contact you when I have them)
legendary
Just ordered 10 myself.  (didn't pay yet.)

I might resell some here in the states.
If I ordered 10 today, when would it arrive?

If you place your order today we will ship them at the end of next assuming that our parts suppliers do not run out of stock (again).

Please do not pay until we email you that your order is ready to be shipped.

Quick question for anyone, what size USB port does the Lancelot board use? Does it use USBmicro? I ask because a USB cable is not listed as being included with purchase.

The USB cable will be included.

Are these boards designed to be stack-able in say groups of five?

Yes, they are designed to be stack-able.

Pages:
Jump to: