Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 43. (Read 86479 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Guys, I ordered 10 units right after they posted the offer. I will keep everyone updated about my purchase experience. Ie, when they arrive, if they work, etc, etc.

So if you are unsure, feel free to hold off until I make my report.

yes same here.) btw what is yours ETA? My package will be sent between 2-4May due to some holidays in China.)

They quoted me same shipping dates for the same reasons.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If I ordered 10 today, when would it arrive?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
Guys, I ordered 10 units right after they posted the offer. I will keep everyone updated about my purchase experience. Ie, when they arrive, if they work, etc, etc.

yes same here.) btw what is yours ETA? My package will be sent between 2-4May due to some holidays in China.)
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Quick question for anyone, what size USB port does the Lancelot board use? Does it use USBmicro? I ask because a USB cable is not listed as being included with purchase.

Are these boards designed to be stack-able in say groups of five?
Activity: 532
Dear BlackArrow, paypal payment is accepted?

We do not accept PayPal. If you are concerned about having a protection towards not receiving your order, we would like to ask you to consider Bitcoin escrow.

If your in the uk, can we brits get a postage discount.....

worth a shot, but you'd give enterpoint a run for their money, being only other uk fpga seller

Yes, we will be able to ship from the UK, but not at the moment.
The only problem is that we'll need to charge VAT while you might get away by not paying VAT if you order from China.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If your in the uk, can we brits get a postage discount.....

worth a shot, but you'd give enterpoint a run for their money, being only other uk fpga seller
legendary
/dev/null
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Dear BlackArrow, paypal payment is accepted?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
where do i get this nice holders from?

You mean, brass male-female threaded hex standoffs? You can get them anywhere fasteners are sold, McMaster-Carr for example.

HTH
Thanks! That is exactly what I'm looking for. It's hard to find something you don't know the correct name.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

You mean, brass male-female threaded hex standoffs? You can get them anywhere fasteners are sold, McMaster-Carr for example.

HTH
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
guys seriously.. HOLD UP

where has your due diligence gone!!

this is a scammer.

Dear Franky1,

We understand your concern. Let me address them:

We are not in electronics design business since yesterday. Our website provides full details about our company and you can even check on companieshouse.gov.uk that our reseller from UK, BByte LTD has been funded in 2009. You are also welcome to check Black Arrow Information Technologies Shenzhen Limited funded in 2010.
The fact that we've created our account few days ago does not mean that we are scamming people. It is a red flag but this fact alone does not entitles you not to do your proper background checks and speak bad about us.
Most important, we do not ask any of our customers for payment. You can check this with everybody to see that is true. While some customers chosen to pay anyway, their refund is available immediately if they change their mind.
Also, we are happy to use escrow if the customer agrees to pay the escrow fees.
Indeed some of the pictures that we've used were not ours. The reason is that I am currently in the UK and our staff from China was off work when I've posted the pictures. They took pictures of our own product and we'll change them asap with ours.

For your peace of mind here are few more pictures of our product. I would like to draw your attention to the writing on the board.

legendary
/dev/null
guys seriously.. HOLD UP

this is a scammer.

huh? my order is already placed, paid and now waiting for delivery. Communication with blackarrow/cardreader support is very fast, friendly and open. Once I get the board, will take some pictures a paste it here. Then I hope, that after this proof, you will apologize, for this kind of non-proof impeachment.

Activity: 560
Merit: 517
their first posts was instantly trying to sell lancelot boards. which we all know are AVALONS property.
The Lancelot designs are open source, last I checked.

and doesnt even know avalon that well to know who made the boards/done the designs plan/fpga coding.
Nothing in what you quoted from blackarrow there is incorrect.  The board was designed by ngzhang, and it can run ztex's hashing cores.

If you're worried about this being a scam, take them up on their offer for escrow.  What is there to worry about at that point?
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
guys seriously.. HOLD UP

this is a scammer.

and here is why.
firstly their name is only 3 days old.

their first posts was instantly trying to sell lancelot boards. which we all know are AVALONS property.

he then went on to not trust avalon
Hi!

Please correct me if I am wrong but from what I see, bitcoin allows 100% protection for the merchant but 0% protection for the customer.
So, if we would send 780bitcoins to purchase avalon IC we just need to pray that they will deliver. If they will not deliver it's just tough.

Is this correct?

he is from the UK
Bank of Scotland is the biggest gathering of thieves ever.

This bank has closed my business account in 2009 and refunded the money after 4 years with no interest. I had to invest hundreds of hours of my time in reading legislation and writing letters.

Not only this, they have also sent the Police and HMRC over my house just to hassle me. When they've seen that we are legit, they just refunded the money but paid no interest.

My fight with this bank still continues. Read more details here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?331715-8000GBP-retained-by-Bank-of-Scotland

and doesnt even know avalon that well to know who made the boards/done the designs plan/fpga coding.
Thank you.

All our thanks go to to ngzhang who has developed the pcb and part of the fpga code and ztex who have developed the fpga code.

also their only pics are using the boards produced by avalon.... not their own supposed boards.

blackarrow is not a board manufacturer. if anything he is a reseller. atleast do some due diligence guys...
at best he is reselling you the reclaimed boards that people send back as part of their trade in.
anyways goodluck throwing your money away.

if your looking for some actual 2013 produced FPGA that are not second hand look into the cairnsmores.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Hello Black arrow I would like to know if you are planning  on introducing bigger units to produce more speed?

I am looking for a company to invest with to get things moving in the GH range depending on cost complications and other stuff.

Are you thinking to build bigger units round 4 to 5 GH and above as I would invest in that right now.
@ blackarrow

Is there a state side (USA) bank that you work with?  I'm asking because Im having issues doing wire transfer with my bank.  If you deal with a state bank, I might be able to work with my bank to transfer funds to that bank, then have them transfer to your bank.  My bank doesnt use swift addresses.  I also noticed on your info provided, you didnt have a routing number, which, my bank maybe able to use.

If your bank can't send money to HSBC you might need to consider changing your bank. Please ask us more details by replying to the order confirmation email.
Pages:
Jump to: