Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 4. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
divide your capital into several buy with varying prices. This method seems more complicated, but can avoid you from fatal losses. avoid being overly ambitious, just profit-oriented. Research and update your information and knowledge continuously. Don't be too emotional and stay focused on what you are going through.
When you diversify, you actually increase the chance to make more money by saving more money. This is very simple way to get the maximum output of your investment in long run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

I don't see any wrong if you diversify your investment, in fact, if we do that we minimize risk anyhow. This is what I can see with it actually, were   

it is much better to scatter or spread out our capital in different altcoins in the market exchange. So, therefore you are planning the right things

dude.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
Besides some real business, you can invest your money in real estate. By the way, it does not ever mean that you have to quit trading. Also for some income and long holding you can use bounty! Still for long holding it is interesting thing!
copper member
Activity: 27
November 16, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
Diversification is of course good thing, but do you really think that buying some different coins you are diversifed? It's better to invest in some projects than in one, but if these projects are very simmilar, this is not diversification.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
With such money, it is better to find decent altcoins and invest in them. With the help of altcoins, you can quickly make a profit and improve your skills in investing in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Better find good coin and when it already earned enough to do business better do so especially if you have some skills to do business with. Diversify in crypto and real investments.
the profite that we earned from cryptocurrency market should use to buy real asset such as property or land.someday we could use it as our capital to start business.
that's good way to save our assets.and even our asset value could increase alot we buy land or property.diversify our asset into crypto and property could be nice for us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
It realy does not matter how you invest little by little or just take part of your funds and put it in your desired assets.
I am currently looking at commodities, havent bought any yet but this could be something that i could do if the stock market is continuing the downtrend.

Gold is also a very good investment. if I had more money I would definitely invest it in the real estate. Now, I am trading a lot to earn more for my future.
Activity: 18
November 16, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
Diversification of investments is better than investing in only one thing. The amount is not the obstacle. This approach reduces your risk and enables you to invest differently at the same time. I would always choose investing in more currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 16, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
With such money, it is better to find decent altcoins and invest in them. With the help of altcoins, you can quickly make a profit and improve your skills in investing in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Better find good coin and when it already earned enough to do business better do so especially if you have some skills to do business with. Diversify in crypto and real investments.
the profite that we earned from cryptocurrency market should use to buy real asset such as property or land.someday we could use it as our capital to start business.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 16, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
Activity: 16
November 16, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 16, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
It realy does not matter how you invest little by little or just take part of your funds and put it in your desired assets.
I am currently looking at commodities, havent bought any yet but this could be something that i could do if the stock market is continuing the downtrend.
Yeah, at least it would be useful in your daily life not considering its market price but how it could be utilized in daily life basis. I had great confidence that you could find a crypto for you that will relatively suits you in your likes to the daily life uses. Just take your time and you can find it for it for sure.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
November 16, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
Investment  diversification is necessary in business, it's not advisable to put your eggs in one basket, but before diversify, you need to carry out thoroughly investment analysis so that you don't end up losing your capital.
It helps reduce the risks which otherwise can cause harm and loss in the business. A reduction in the risk in other words means a rise in the profit and this is important in the current age.

reduction in risk != rise in profit; it means safety, nothing more - nothing less.

Warren buffet once said "Diversification is protection against ignorance."; but that doesn't mean the average person shouldn't diversify their wealth
Activity: 29
November 16, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
Investment  diversification is necessary in business, it's not advisable to put your eggs in one basket, but before diversify, you need to carry out thoroughly investment analysis so that you don't end up losing your capital.
It helps reduce the risks which otherwise can cause harm and loss in the business. A reduction in the risk in other words means a rise in the profit and this is important in the current age.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Even if you have only $1500, you can invest in the same way as rich investors. This is a plus cryptocurrency market. Such investments are available to a person with any capital. Moreover, if you have little money, then you have a great opportunity to learn how to invest while you are not rich
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 14, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Divide in three part, 70% bitcoin, 25% ETH and 5% in promising ICO (coin not token). Then just hold it, don't trade it until you reach your profit target. I think it is the best percentage to diversify our investment.
your bitcoin allocation i think more than enough.if put only 50% you could use another 25% to buy cheap coins that already dumped in market while first listing.usually this coins could give us more profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
November 14, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

Divide in three part, 70% bitcoin, 25% ETH and 5% in promising ICO (coin not token). Then just hold it, don't trade it until you reach your profit target. I think it is the best percentage to diversify our investment.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
for traders and new investors it is very difficult to study market trends on several coins at once and this is why diversifying investments is not as easy as people say. they need to know the coin better in analysis and market trends in this way you will be able to determine that the coin is worthy or not used as an investment coin. diversified in theory will minimize the risk of loss and also optimize profits if we understand trends and in-depth analysis
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
November 14, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
It all depends on how much you are willing to take risks. If you adhere to a conservative approach, it is better to buy bitcoin and ether in the ratio of 70% / 30%. If you are willing to take risks, you can add more altcoins from the top 10. For example, I have an investment portfolio like this: ethereum - 70%, EOS, Stellar, Cardano - 20%, NCASH, QKC, OMG - 10% (these 10% are speculative coins, which I often buy and sell, at this stage it is these coins). I review my portfolio once a month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
November 14, 2018, 05:09:36 AM
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
I hope that the whole ICO ecosystem will eventually be more transparent and better regulated. There are tons of projects that are leading nowhere, some of them do not even have an MVP. Until that, Bitcoin might be safer than altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: