Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 7. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
October 05, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
Keep 60 % in bitcoin and the rest of the money invest in altcoins that would increase the number of bitcoins, but be careful is inaction is better than action !
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
Diversified investment is a very good way to invest. I suggest buying COINS that rank at the top. Now it takes a long time for investment to see the market peak.

By the way, you can invest not only in the cryptocurrencies. You can buy silver, platinum or gold, for example. Real estate is one of the best investments but only when you have enough money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

Diversify is very important my friend even you have 1.5k you have to diversify your investment.
There was a project which name is Titanium before 6 months. Even well known ICO investors were invested in this project. I invested nearly 80% of my money to the Titanium ICO. At the beginning all was good and I have X3 profit after the ICO. but after that, the tokens were hacked and then Michael the leader of the project was arrested for the scam ICO. I have lost nearly all my investment.

Be careful and diversify your portfolio
that's bad experience for you , and all people should take this is as lesson for us to diversify our asset and portofolio.so if one of them scamm, we are saved by another projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 30, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Diversify is very important my friend even you have 1.5k you have to diversify your investment.
There was a project which name is Titanium before 6 months. Even well known ICO investors were invested in this project. I invested nearly 80% of my money to the Titanium ICO. At the beginning all was good and I have X3 profit after the ICO. but after that, the tokens were hacked and then Michael the leader of the project was arrested for the scam ICO. I have lost nearly all my investment.

Be careful and diversify your portfolio
Activity: 1764
September 30, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
You can invest in bitcoin by parts, when there will be different prices for experiment, or you can immediately invest the entire amount, it depends on the investor. Alts also bring a huge income, you just need to choose quality alts and stable, there are a lot of good alts, but you need to take time to study them.
Activity: 270
September 30, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
It has always been good and will continue to be good to invest in diversified cryptocurrencies and to have numerous types of investments. I am an investor in bitcoin and ethereum and will love to continue this till the end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
Do not listen to anybody when making a financial decision because each situation is unique. Surely deversification desrease your risk but from another hand you will not be able to earn much enough if your supposition are right. Let us have a look at and another situation if an investor are totally wrong then diversification will not help him too.it's your decision and keep fighting

When you diversify the investments, you almost do not take risks. For instance, you can spend a part of your money to buy the cryptocurrencies. Some of the money will go to buy gold, silver, or even some real estate.

What do you mean you're not taking risks? Diversification manages the risks you take and lets you have a fall back or contingency if one or more investments don't work well.

Diversification means that you are investing all your money into multiple streams or business so that you can have multiple income streams and a sort of protection should one of the business tanks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Diversifying the investments is advisable to minimize the risk of losing, and to maximize your potential profits. It is known already that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket, and the crypto market is still unstable and the prices are really volatile.
Buying many promising cryptocurrencies with this amount is better than just buying BTC in my opinion.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
It works, of course, but you are strongly dependent and it can upset you or vice versa. Quite a good strategy for the leader kriptovalyut -betkoin, he firmly sits in 1 place. This position is likely to be retained for a long time after him. There is information that in October may grow strongly in price, there are many factors that point to it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
Do not listen to anybody when making a financial decision because each situation is unique. Surely deversification desrease your risk but from another hand you will not be able to earn much enough if your supposition are right. Let us have a look at and another situation if an investor are totally wrong then diversification will not help him too.it's your decision and keep fighting

When you diversify the investments, you almost do not take risks. For instance, you can spend a part of your money to buy the cryptocurrencies. Some of the money will go to buy gold, silver, or even some real estate.

What do you mean you're not taking risks? Diversification manages the risks you take and lets you have a fall back or contingency if one or more investments don't work well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
Of course, if you watch every hour or even minutes, there will be movement in a few percent. so there's nothing wrong if you invest in a small amount of bitcoin. in essence, you must always check the price of bitcoin, so as not to lose momentum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Activity: 390
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
the purpose of dividing a portfolio is to minimize losses caused by a declining market and I'm sure not all coins will show the same decline. I can see TUSD and USDT that tend to fight bitcoin in the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:41:42 AM
Diversified investment is a very good way to invest. I suggest buying COINS that rank at the top. Now it takes a long time for investment to see the market peak.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 28, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
This is good idea.. diversify investment...for security profit, to make sure that when you lose one investment project you still have more.. unlike putting all your investment into one project without knowing if it will hit or not.. if they succeed or not.. we need to be wise now a days in order to ensure our future and our profit as well.
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
I think all of these investments have risks that each has a measure of risk, some have very high risk and some have a small risk, depending on the choice you want to take what kind of investment and depends on your courage. for altcoin the risk is greater than bitcoin.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 28, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

Investing only in one portfolio is very risky even we investing our money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is safe investment but the price always have high volatile. Better diversify our investment in several investment portfolio, not only on crypto but we can invest in property or stocks or bonds.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:25:07 AM

With 1.5 I would invest in 3 or 4 cryptos.
I would spend less than 200 bucks for an investment.
Invest little by little would work as well. In fact its a common method that all big investors using, they invest every now and then, little by little.
Activity: 79
September 27, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
Investment diversification will make us less likely to lose money, and it can be seen that the market today has a lot of potential coins and the choice to hold a few coins is a wise decision.
Pages:
Jump to: