Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 10. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

This may have a good idea behind. Yet I think if you really need to diversify your digital coilns, you need to select those coins that are not directly influenced by bitcoin. Because if it is, then the rise and drop of these coins are similar to bitcoin. Should any increase or decrease will happen all will be affected. As a result you are as if buying just one coin because all will go up and or down just the same.
So you should choose coins with good product behind like Binance Coin for example
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Diversification has been proven to be one of the most important and effective strategies of modern investing.I would divide equally in three best Cryptocurreny. Bitcoin, Ethereum and IOTA. They all represent three different facets of the crypto world and are not tied directly to each other.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
If you have around 1.5k usd to invest then invest in various digital currencies at the rate of around 50 USD per investment and maybe 200 in Bitcoin and 200 in Ethereum. I would main,y invest that money in the infrastructure blockchain coins which are the sprinting board for other projects and services. Having a varied portfolio of around 20 to 40 coins and projects will help diversify your risk as well as your assets. I hope you do good research in order to get the best deal for your money, good luck!
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
Yeah, someone perhaps recommends and suggests to spread and invest our money in many crypto/coins, because it will minimize and prevent risk. To me, that suggestions is a little bit good, because I also do that strategy. However, obviously the return of investment is not much. Now I try to put more and much my assets or money in Bitcoin, rather than in other altcoins. I just use a small amount of my money in altcoins.
Activity: 83
September 06, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
Is there any solution to invest in cryptocurrency not? The solution is highly profitable, I feel Bitcoin prices are pretty high although it's down but I can buy another coin. I need some advice.

My advice is you choose to invest in bitcoin for the long term, which will give you more security and comfort in the future. Diversification is very good, but you run a lot of risk if you invest in projects that are not good, my advice is that you stay in bitcoin
You can choose to risk your money by investing in altcoins, which means you have to be willing to lose almost all of your money because altcoin can even fall to more than 80% of your value if something goes wrong.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
September 06, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
One and a half k$ may sound not a lot. But it’s a good start. I would concentrate on privacy and POS coins. You can get a reasonable amount of each if, lets say, you spend 500 bucks on every project, so you would have 3 coins in your portfolio.
This is not small money. You can invest this money in coins that are cheep right now and has the potential to replicate your money in short time.

It is not about how much money you have but how much potential your coins had. Besides, Investing this money in ETH in the current market can let you avail some good chance of cashing a big money in future because we are on the rise keeping the tracts of ETH in the mind in the current market.
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
We need to investments for money, and i will try for investment to bitcoin..

Mybe we must always try to invest.  Smiley
Activity: 71
September 05, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
Multichannel games for raising and lowering, misinformation, minimizing the value of real assets and exaggeration of digital. If you want to at least keep your capital - then diversify your investment portfolio.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
Diversification is a great way to protect yourself economically. BTC is an excellent investment, but I would not invest all my savings in it.
I think you are right, I see the market is in danger, asset price movements in the market are very volatile and difficult to predict, it is better not to invest all the money to keep watch there is a rapid price reduction
investing our money into several place is safer than put it in only one portofolio.it really work while all cryptocurrency drop sharply and market in unconfidence psychology.
it can indeed reduce some risks. our psychology is tested for now, and market is again showing its decline. but don't worry, the important thing is not to add chaos with panic sell
Activity: 46
September 05, 2018, 10:03:10 PM
Your income depends on what strategy you use maybe effective, maybe not, maybe profitable, maybe not. Risk takers usually invest all their money full force on a single investment. Others diversify it to avoid being struck at once.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 09:56:44 PM
Diversification is a great way to protect yourself economically. BTC is an excellent investment, but I would not invest all my savings in it.
I think you are right, I see the market is in danger, asset price movements in the market are very volatile and difficult to predict, it is better not to invest all the money to keep watch there is a rapid price reduction
investing our money into several place is safer than put it in only one portofolio.it really work while all cryptocurrency drop sharply and market in unconfidence psychology.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 09:28:06 PM
Diversified investment is very risky, but it is not recommended to invest a little bit, buy a good time to buy directly, and then you just have to wait patiently.
Enough of the talks about risk. Generally, everything is risky. Diversifying investment is one pethos people have been using  to cope with the funny crypto market. This approach could be tested. There is no crime in trying. If one knows his coins to a reliable extent, it will help in choosing the crypto-coina.
divesify asset is one of methode to avoid big losses.if have only one cryptocurrency  and when it drop loss or maybe dev left this projects we can loss all of our money.
Activity: 220
September 05, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

The advice is absolutely right, diversification of investment will reduce the risk of losing money. Normally I buy at least three types of coin. Choose the best coin, so you will feel safer.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 08:12:13 PM
To get a big and maximum profit, then dividing money in many places is a better thing, never put money in one type or one place so that when you lose, you can't expect from others.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:45:36 PM
It is good decision if you diversify your investments. But it is all depends on you on what will be the best for your money. Money can loose anytime if you used it in a wrong decision. Taking a risk  is everywhere if you want  to earn but be wise and  gave a good strategy for the best result.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
September 05, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
Diversifying investments lowers risk, but also opportunities for earning.
If you have good capital, it is certainly a recommended strategy, otherwise it is better to risk a little and focus on what we think is the best.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 05, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
Getting diverse form of investment is a good strategy as an investor to adapt. i remember last year, i was used to ethereum only but i diversed the investment this year and I enjoy a lot.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 05:30:09 AM
Try to invest it when you will see the bottom prices for the bitcoin. Currently we are seeing the drops which means that we will soon have another up surge soon enough. A divine opportunity for you to invest and earn quickly.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
September 04, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
Diversified investment is very risky, but it is not recommended to invest a little bit, buy a good time to buy directly, and then you just have to wait patiently.
Enough of the talks about risk. Generally, everything is risky. Diversifying investment is one pethos people have been using  to cope with the funny crypto market. This approach could be tested. There is no crime in trying. If one knows his coins to a reliable extent, it will help in choosing the crypto-coina.
Pages:
Jump to: