Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 186. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
DNotes 2.0 is now LIVE!!!

Awesome work guys, been a long time getting our ecosystem ready so it's in the position where we can begin to scale properly, and DNotes 2.0 is the first major integral upgrade. The economic benefits and incentives from using 2.0 are substantial over previous Proof-Of-Work models. I'm looking very forward to the next module release which will be to introduce cold staking.

Be sure to visit the Github and download the new wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Fantastic news!! w00t w00t!

We proud to have an amazing team supporting our innovative technology development efforts. The launching of DNotes 2.0 marks the first step of our strong commitment to be a innovative technology leader in our industry.

Some questionable ICOs have no doubt caused serious damages to our industry lately. The lack of regulations and regulation guidelines has created confusion and attracted many bad actors to exploit uninformed investors in a large scale. The ICO parties are over. We are all feeling the sickening effects of a bad hangover.

However, don't let anyone fool you. The industry will come back strong. This is just a cleaning up and clearing out process to get rid of bad actors. Don't forget the lesson learned. As the saying goes, “If it's too good to be true, then it probably is." Always do your homework and check out the team behind the projects. This is just the beginning of a generational opportunity. We are very optimistic that together we can change the world a little for the better. Please like and share.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Awesome work guys, been a long time getting our ecosystem ready so it's in the position where we can begin to scale properly, and DNotes 2.0 is the first major integral upgrade. The economic benefits and incentives from using 2.0 are substantial over previous Proof-Of-Work models. I'm looking very forward to the next module release which will be to introduce cold staking.

Be sure to visit the Github and download the new wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Fantastic news!! w00t w00t!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Working on the swap process. I will be contacting those that submitted for manual swap tonight.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I saw in the notices on DNotes Pool that they intend to mine DNotes 2.0? I thought 2.0 was POS or, is it a POS/POW hybrid? Perhaps I'm misinterpreting the post?

It is full POS at this point. You can still mine POW blocks and participate in the swap until the soft deadline. We discussed briefly upgrading to a staking pool. However, haven't worked out the details around that.

Ah, got it, thanks!
legendary
DNotes
I saw in the notices on DNotes Pool that they intend to mine DNotes 2.0? I thought 2.0 was POS or, is it a POS/POW hybrid? Perhaps I'm misinterpreting the post?

It is full POS at this point. You can still mine POW blocks and participate in the swap until the soft deadline. We discussed briefly upgrading to a staking pool. However, haven't worked out the details around that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
legendary
DNotes
Does the exchanges like  Cryptopia do the swap automatically?

Hi Miloudi0912, we cannot guarantee that the exchanges like cryptopia will do the swap automatically. But we are reaching out to them to see what they're prepared to do.

The best advice would be to put your DNotes into the DNotes Vault once we bring it back online after the swap, and they will be automatically converted to 2.0 coins, otherwise you can fill out the form at the DNotes Vault and send us your coins and include your DNotes 2.0 wallet address once we release it later today and we will send you back 2.0 coins. The DNotes Vault can be found here:

http://www.dnotesvault.com/
Thanks for the answer,
I Will wait for http://www.dnotesvault.com/
Q: when DNnotes Vault comeback, it will be two address DNotes and DNotes 2.0?for the swap
Thanks advance

Hi Miloudi0912, just the DNotes 2.0 address with your DNotes already swapped for you.
legendary
DNotes
Plan on doing the manual swap. Is there a new wallet we need to download for DNotes 2.0 coins or are we using the same wallet?

Hi doctorlw1, there is a new wallet, you may download the new wallet here:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Hello Dnotes team long time investor here i would suggest you to create a official Dnotes telegram group to continue to grow awareness and investors to dnotes as telegram is becoming a social media platform to promote cryptocurrency projects developments and exchanges! You cant do no wrong with that, as i personally use telegram and is a great social media to provide information to newcomers as i see telegram group followers grow by word of mouth! I hope you take that in to consideration to expand awareness, the time is now, as you can select the amount of moderators you want!

Hello Bitcoin! It's great to have you stop by and give us your suggestions.

We have considered operating a Telegram channel. The current main obstacle for us is that someone from our core team should always be available in the channel (and often the same ones on repeat). Currently we still have a small team and putting time into that means less time spent on other things. You are correct though, many Telegram channels can grow very quickly. There are likely some interim solutions we can consider, like having community led or moderated channel, with someone from the core team commenting when they are able. We are actively seeking to expand our reach into other countries, and are connecting with people who may be able to set us up with QQ and WeChat in China.

I agree with the need for a social media presence, however I think you should use Discord over telegram. Telegram is a flat out mess and fails at what its intended use is. I have never seen what I would consider a successful telegram channel and I currently belong to over 100+ crypto related channels. They are all just essentially spam and the only thing worth reading are pinned announcements. On Discord, the communities actually seem to talk and things are just far more efficiently organized. Obviously, having both would be ideal but I strongly recommend focusing on Discord when it comes time to push on the social media / community front.
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Does the exchanges like  Cryptopia do the swap automatically?

Hi Miloudi0912, we cannot guarantee that the exchanges like cryptopia will do the swap automatically. But we are reaching out to them to see what they're prepared to do.

The best advice would be to put your DNotes into the DNotes Vault once we bring it back online after the swap, and they will be automatically converted to 2.0 coins, otherwise you can fill out the form at the DNotes Vault and send us your coins and include your DNotes 2.0 wallet address once we release it later today and we will send you back 2.0 coins. The DNotes Vault can be found here:

Thanks for the answer,
I Will wait for http://www.dnotesvault.com/
Q: when DNnotes Vault comeback, it will be two address DNotes and DNotes 2.0?for the swap
Thanks advance
legendary
DNotes

The DNotesVault is Now Temporarily Closed for the DNotes 2.0 Swap

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

If you need anything from the DNotesVault during this time, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/os6GYyURlvXoh4SJ2

The official DNotes 2.0 public launch will be tomorrow, with no foreseeable delays. We have been running the main network for a few days to ensure there are no issues. Your patience is appreciated as we will be diligently working on the launch and swap to DNotes 2.0. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us here on the forum, or send us an email at [email protected].

legendary
DNotes

DNotes 2.0 Release
New Features for DNotes 2.0
Switch from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake with ~2% annual staking reward.
Updated transaction fees to be destroyed.
Added display of DNotes and Wallet value in USD (based on coinmarketcap's API).
Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. CRISP payouts happen approximately every month for balances that have remained at the same address.

If you are upgrading from the DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release Alpha
The DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release alpha blockchain is NOT compatible with the DNotes 2.0 Release. You will need to clear out all files in the %appdata%\DNotes2 folder of your windows computer before starting dnotes-qt.exe.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Plan on doing the manual swap. Is there a new wallet we need to download for DNotes 2.0 coins or are we using the same wallet?
Does the exchanges like  Cryptopia do the swap automatically?

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Thanks for replying but you shouldn't have any problems with mods and operations on telegram because some of the members will volunteer for that function, you can choose or replace if you don´t like someones performance i think you should start one as soon as possible!
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Does the exchanges like  Cryptopia do the swap automatically?
Hello Dnotes team long time investor here i would suggest you to create a official Dnotes telegram group to continue to grow awareness and investors to dnotes as telegram is becoming a social media platform to promote cryptocurrency projects developments and exchanges! You cant do no wrong with that, as i personally use telegram and is a great social media to provide information to newcomers as i see telegram group followers grow by word of mouth! I hope you take that in to consideration to expand awareness, the time is now, as you can select the amount of moderators you want!

Hello Bitcoin! It's great to have you stop by and give us your suggestions.

We have considered operating a Telegram channel. The current main obstacle for us is that someone from our core team should always be available in the channel (and often the same ones on repeat). Currently we still have a small team and putting time into that means less time spent on other things. You are correct though, many Telegram channels can grow very quickly. There are likely some interim solutions we can consider, like having community led or moderated channel, with someone from the core team commenting when they are able. We are actively seeking to expand our reach into other countries, and are connecting with people who may be able to set us up with QQ and WeChat in China.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Hi Everyone! I love seeing everything coming together!  Cheesy. Awesome work Dnotes team and community! Their are lots of new people these days stoping by which is cool to see.. AND Great video Tee Gee! and to the whole team and anyone involved!!!
I can't wait to see whats in store for this year!
keep up the fantastic work, hope you guys get enough time for yourselves

Thank you very much for the kind words CryptoLuck07.

I have several more similar videos on more specific topics planned for filming this week. I have only finalized one topic of three videos that I want to film in this week, so I'm happy to take suggestions from the community for videos on topics that they would most like to see.

The current video I have chosen is about DCEBrief - what people can expect from it, and how it will grow going forward once DNotes Global raises venture capital.

Other ideas:

- An updated video on how DNotes believes simplicity is crucial for digital currency adoption, and that security is the prerequisite to getting simplicity (and tying that into DNotesVault, cold staking etc).

- A video on automated invoicing and why it matters to businesses and payments.

- A video on our "philosophical motivation" / how digital currency can improve our lives -- economic freedom and how it relates to digital currency (redone).

- How Four Pillars of Business Success is one of the crucial underpinnings of the DNotes Global ecosystem -- with DNotes Consulting and Next Gen VC partnerships requiring a sound foundation in the business principles found within.

Post your ideas Smiley

Jump to: