Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 181. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Wow I sure got some catching up to do!

Hey DNotes, Chase and Dyna, everyone. Good to see you all in here and the coin/concept still moving forward. Looks exciting and POS now!   Shocked

Got your emails, thank you. I'll be checking my Vault etc. Its been a while lol and now I need to read up  Wink

Looking good!

MMNC  Smiley

Wow, Wow! It has been ages, MinermanNC - how have you been doing? Hope you have been doing well.

After four long years of relentless commitment and hard work we are finally ready to take our well deserved turn. We are looking forward to a great year. Hope you'll come back and visit us often.

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
What to do with NOTEs on NovaExchange?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Update: Working with Cryptopia now to start the delisting process.

Once we can get the DNotes delisted, and the coins off the exchange, to prevent any confusion, we will discuss relisting procedure. So please be sure to watch for their instructions if you have any DNotes on their exchange.

legendary
DNotes

Hey DNotes, Chase and Dyna, everyone. Good to see you all in here and the coin/concept still moving forward. Looks exciting and POS now!   Shocked

Got your emails, thank you. I'll be checking my Vault etc. Its been a while lol and now I need to read up  Wink

Looking good!

MMNC  Smiley

Thanks you, and great to have you drop by MinermanNC. I'm pretty sure you have the highest number of posts I've seen so far on bitcointalk!

Wow! Good to see you again MMNC! It has been quite a while.
legendary
DNotes
Rather sorry to have wrung alarm bells  Undecided Embarrassed

But on a more fun note....

https://news.bitcoin.com/emin-gun-sirer-discusses-cryptocurrency-academics-and-proof-of-stake/

"Something I keep an eye out for is new consensus protocols — This coming yea...I suspect will be the year of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocols,”

No worries! When there is a problem, and they are inevitable from time to time, we will find a solution.

Please check your account now and let me know if it looks in order. Still digging through, but for the most part it should be all there.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Looking good!

MMNC  Smiley

Thanks you, and great to have you drop by MinermanNC. I'm pretty sure you have the highest number of posts I've seen so far on bitcointalk!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Looking good!

MMNC  Smiley

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Rather sorry to have wrung alarm bells  Undecided Embarrassed

But on a more fun note....

https://news.bitcoin.com/emin-gun-sirer-discusses-cryptocurrency-academics-and-proof-of-stake/

"Something I keep an eye out for is new consensus protocols — This coming yea...I suspect will be the year of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocols,”
Activity: 207

Not to worry. Please email me login email at [email protected]. We will get it sorted
No biggie. I know you geniuses will get it sorted. Pretty baller how quickly you root caused the issue, I must say!

++++++1
Good support from a great team Wink

For shit's sake, I know right? I know we are still a smaller community, and so it's a little apples to oranges w.r.t some of the bigger ones.....but I don't think there is better Customer Service/User Help, whatever you want to call it, in the entire Crypto industry.
legendary
DNotes
Hi, I logged into my DNotesVault account a few moments and was rather surprised to see that I have LESS DNotes in my account than I did several days ago.

WTH? Please help/explain. Something is definitely not right.

Not to worry. Please email me login email at [email protected]. We will get it sorted

Update: It may just be not registering CRISP interest payments. Working on it to verify.

legendary
DNotes
Hi, I logged into my DNotesVault account a few moments and was rather surprised to see that I have LESS DNotes in my account than I did several days ago.

WTH? Please help/explain. Something is definitely not right.

legendary
DNotes

I may have mentioned this before but, if not, I think DNotes could greatly benefit from being listed on KMD's BarterDEX exchange. This is "atomic swap" technology, no BS, no fees no personalities or bad actors. I believe it's free as well:

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

There's an email to contact them if you are interested on that page. There are others building on this tech as well but KMD has been in the forefront of the tech for some time.

Thanks RJF! Definitely a consideration. I will look into it further as I have time, as I understand some forms of Atomic Swaps require SegWit, and there are other iterations that don't.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Why ist the Circulating Supply now 153.642.074 ?
20 mill Coins more?

Hi Mbaker,

20,000,000 DNotes are allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund. This has been the plan since the company was announced in 2016.

What's in it for DNotes holders? In an industry first, every DNotes stakeholder will have a small ownership stake in the company. Currently 25% (I believe) of the company is owned by DNotes the currency.

What good for DNotes Global is good for DNotes the currency, and vice versa!  Smiley

Thank you, Chase. Very well explained.

The cross-ownership of DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global, Inc. (before dilution) and DNotes Global owning 20 million DNotes is an industry first. It will be one of our significant contributors to the success of both entities. This is a winning strategy few can replicate.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Op-Ed: We Need Crypto Security Before Simplicity

https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-we-need-crypto-security-before-simplicity/

Excellent article Tim!

I had forgotten just how big the Mintpal fraud was. Unfortunately, I don't think this type of thing will end anytime soon, and I am very grateful that we have our own "online virtual fortress" to store our DNotes at.

"Web-accessible crypto vaults like Xapo, Coinbase and DNotes function like online virtual fortresses, keeping your crypto safe in cold storage in an offline computer, giving you ample time to detect unauthorized activity in your accounts."
legendary
DNotes
How is the testing going? Does everything work smoothly and on expectations?

Hi Btcmnr, everything running smooth! We are in full release. DNotesVault updated. Working on a few OS specific builds. Thank you!
Activity: 336
How is the testing going? Does everything work smoothly and on expectations?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes

DNotes 2.0 Release
New Features for DNotes 2.0
Switch from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake with ~2% annual staking reward.
Updated transaction fees to be destroyed.
Added display of DNotes and Wallet value in USD (based on coinmarketcap's API).
Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. CRISP payouts happen approximately every month for balances that have remained at the same address.

If you are upgrading from the DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release Alpha
The DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release alpha blockchain is NOT compatible with the DNotes 2.0 Release. You will need to clear out all files in the %appdata%\DNotes2 folder of your windows computer before starting dnotes-qt.exe.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

The DNotesVault is back online!

Please be aware:
-All accounts have been moved to dashboard.
-All deposits will be delayed.
-All withdrawals will be delayed. Including Vault User to Vault User.
-There is a new tab labeled historic. These are your old DNotes accounts.
-There will be some discrepancy between old and new accounts where there are future payments pending.
-All future payments are on hold.

New CoinSwap Process

DNotesVault Users
If you have a DNotesVault account. Simply login, click on the historic tab, copy the address for the account you would like to deposit your old DNotes to and be swapped. Send your DNotes to that address.
Your new DNotes 2.0 will be deposited in the corresponding DNotes 2.0 account in your DNotesVault. Please note, we will not be immediately swapping the DNotes and will likely delay the process. If you need assistance, please contact us via email at [email protected].

Non-DNotesVault Users
Please continue to use the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Why ist the Circulating Supply now 153.642.074 ?
20 mill Coins more?

Hi Mbaker,

20,000,000 DNotes are allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund. This has been the plan since the company was announced in 2016.

What's in it for DNotes holders? In an industry first, every DNotes stakeholder will have a small ownership stake in the company. Currently 25% (I believe) of the company is owned by DNotes the currency.

What good for DNotes Global is good for DNotes the currency, and vice versa!  Smiley
Jump to: