Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 185. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Thanks wiser!

We are delaying the visual upgrade of DNotesVault. We have to completely reconstruct the CSS to get it done. That will take some time.

We do plan to have Cold / Deferred staking in the next release.
https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/#ColdStaking

Which will allow users to keep their DNotes in the DNotesVault, earn CRISP, and stake their coins remotely all at the same time.

Ah, so not yet. That's the part as an investor I'm really excited about. Do you have an ETA on that release?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Congratulations on the launch of DNotes 2.0!

I am looking forward to seeing the new and improved DNotes Vault. I'm also looking forward to trying out the cold or deferred staking. I already have plans to run a wallet on a friend's server and use it to stake the DNotes in my vault.

I'm wondering if the new wallet will have something like a scrape address, so that staking rewards can be directed to a different address. I'm thinking with the CRISP benefit for unmoved balances in the DNotes Vault, it might be nice to direct minting rewards to different addresses which could be spent, traded, or what have you. I'm a big fan of preserving (and growing) my principal and when needed selling the minting rewards.

Once again, Congratulations! Great work, team!

Thanks wiser!

We are delaying the visual upgrade of DNotesVault. We have to completely reconstruct the CSS to get it done. That will take some time.

We do plan to have Cold / Deferred staking in the next release.
https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/#ColdStaking

Which will allow users to keep their DNotes in the DNotesVault, earn CRISP, and stake their coins remotely all at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Congratulations on the launch of DNotes 2.0!

I am looking forward to seeing the new and improved DNotes Vault. I'm also looking forward to trying out the cold or deferred staking. I already have plans to run a wallet on a friend's server and use it to stake the DNotes in my vault.

I'm wondering if the new wallet will have something like a scrape address, so that staking rewards can be directed to a different address. I'm thinking with the CRISP benefit for unmoved balances in the DNotes Vault, it might be nice to direct minting rewards to different addresses which could be spent, traded, or what have you. I'm a big fan of preserving (and growing) my principal and when needed selling the minting rewards.

Once again, Congratulations! Great work, team!
legendary
DNotes
What about the price -25%
When is D Notes Vault back online?
Will Dnote ever be listed on other exchanges?

It will be a few days for the DNotesVault to come back online. We have a form online for any important requests in the meantime: http://dnotesvault.com/

As we have mentioned, after the DNotes 2.0 launch we will have a concentrated effort to get DNotes listed on more exchanges. We are building up our social media following and media distribution, and focusing on getting the word out, as part of that effort. It will take time and we are only 1 day into the launch of DNotes 2.0.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What about the price -25%
When is D Notes Vault back online?
Will Dnote ever be listed on other exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

April is Financial Literacy Month in the United States, and we have some pretty exciting plans for next week at DNotesEDU. Stay tuned...

Check out our beginner-friendly material on Cryptocurrency and Financial Literacy & Planning

https://dnotesedu.com/digital-currency/

https://dnotesedu.com/financial-literacy-and-planning/

Thank you to everyone that has been sharing our material on social media - we really appreciate it!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

What an exciting week for DNotes.  Not only for our 2.0 launch, but I was lucky enough to have the team sponsor my disc golf tournament over the weekend.  I was surprised to find out how many in our disc golf community are already involved in crypto currency.  One guy I know, came up to me to let me know he got hired on as legal council for Shape Shift here in Denver.  Our simple sponsorship gave us exposure to a couple hundred people. The market may be down, but DNotes future is on the rise.  Thank you again Joe, Alan, Tim and the rest of the team for your hard work, and support.

That looks very impressive, Dan. Thank you for your great contribution. Our industry is in a depressed mood, but it will bounce back.

Trust is invaluable in financial services. If there is a lesson learned I hope it will be one of not practicing the greater fool’s theory - pay any price counting on another sucker pay you even more for it. Obviously, that did not work out so well and a lot of people got hurt very badly.

At DNotes, we believe in building a trustworthy coin to the benefit of everyone. Over the longer term, I believe that the ferocious price correction in our industry will help our noble cause. It is better to take our time and do things right. Eventually, enough people will be able appreciate our extra efforts and trustworthiness. That is essential for DNotes to gain mass adoption one day.

That's awesome - what great exposure for DNotes! Thank you Dan!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
What an exciting week for DNotes.  Not only for our 2.0 launch, but I was lucky enough to have the team sponsor my disc golf tournament over the weekend.  I was surprised to find out how many in our disc golf community are already involved in crypto currency.  One guy I know, came up to me to let me know he got hired on as legal council for Shape Shift here in Denver.  Our simple sponsorship gave us exposure to a couple hundred people.  The market may be down, but DNotes future is on the rise.  Thank you again Joe, Alan, Tim and the rest of the team for your hard work, and support.

That looks very impressive, Dan. Thank you for your great contribution. Our industry is in a depressed mood, but it will bounce back.

Trust is invaluable in financial services. If there is a lesson learned I hope it will be one of not practicing the greater fool’s theory - pay any price counting on another sucker pay you even more for it. Obviously, that did not work out so well and a lot of people got hurt very badly.

At DNotes, we believe in building a trustworthy coin to the benefit of everyone. Over the longer term, I believe that the ferocious price correction in our industry will help our noble cause. It is better to take our time and do things right. Eventually, enough people will be able appreciate our extra efforts and trustworthiness. That is essential for DNotes to gain mass adoption one day.

Activity: 39
Merit: 28
What an exciting week for DNotes.  Not only for our 2.0 launch, but I was lucky enough to have the team sponsor my disc golf tournament over the weekend.  I was surprised to find out how many in our disc golf community are already involved in crypto currency.  One guy I know, came up to me to let me know he got hired on as legal council for Shape Shift here in Denver.  Our simple sponsorship gave us exposure to a couple hundred people.  The market may be down, but DNotes future is on the rise.  Thank you again Joe, Alan, Tim and the rest of the team for your hard work, and support.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm also waiting on the DNotes vault to come back online as that is where I have been storing all my DNotes since I got into this coin. I'm also really looking forward to the future with DNotes as they seem to be heading in the right direction and all this time and patients I believe will pay off in the near future! Keep up the good work!

Thank you vella85! We appreciate your kind words and support, it will be a few days, but we will do our best to get it done quickly!

You're welcome dev!

Thank you for letting me know, I don't mind waiting a few days as I know my DNotes are safe anyway. I'm really looking forward to a bright and long term future with DNotes.
legendary
DNotes

DNotes 2.0 Release
New Features for DNotes 2.0
Switch from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake with ~2% annual staking reward.
Updated transaction fees to be destroyed.
Added display of DNotes and Wallet value in USD (based on coinmarketcap's API).
Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. CRISP payouts happen approximately every month for balances that have remained at the same address.

If you are upgrading from the DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release Alpha
The DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release alpha blockchain is NOT compatible with the DNotes 2.0 Release. You will need to clear out all files in the %appdata%\DNotes2 folder of your windows computer before starting dnotes-qt.exe.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

The DNotesVault is Now Temporarily Closed for the DNotes 2.0 Swap

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

If you need anything from the DNotesVault during this time, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/os6GYyURlvXoh4SJ2

The official DNotes 2.0 public launch will be tomorrow, with no foreseeable delays. We have been running the main network for a few days to ensure there are no issues. Your patience is appreciated as we will be diligently working on the launch and swap to DNotes 2.0. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us here on the forum, or send us an email at [email protected].

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please click here and use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

legendary
DNotes
I'm also waiting on the DNotes vault to come back online as that is where I have been storing all my DNotes since I got into this coin. I'm also really looking forward to the future with DNotes as they seem to be heading in the right direction and all this time and patients I believe will pay off in the near future! Keep up the good work!

Thank you vella85! We appreciate your kind words and support, it will be a few days, but we will do our best to get it done quickly!
legendary
DNotes
Anyone know when the DNotes vault will be back online? I have a bunch of DNotes on exchange that I need to swap. I'm currently using a Chromebook, so I'll have to use the vault for the swap.

Also I was considering putting up some DNotes banner ads on my website. Is this OK, and are there any pre-made banners already designed or a graphics pack to download and design my own?

Congrats on DNotes 2.0

Hey BitcoinDood, it will be a few days to get the whole process completed and the vault upgraded. If you submit a request here, https://goo.gl/forms/os6GYyURlvXoh4SJ2 , we can dig up your deposit addresses to send your DNotes to. The snapshot has already been taken, but we will process additional deposits afterwards.

I don't have any ready made, but Tim and Jonathon should be able to help with that.
If you need any of our logo files: https://goo.gl/QNjNGe
Thank you!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Anyone know when the DNotes vault will be back online? I have a bunch of DNotes on exchange that I need to swap. I'm currently using a Chromebook, so I'll have to use the vault for the swap.

Also I was considering putting up some DNotes banner ads on my website. Is this OK, and are there any pre-made banners already designed or a graphics pack to download and design my own?

Congrats on DNotes 2.0
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Just wanted to stop by and congratulate the team on good work Wink Cool Future of DNotes is really looking bright and we all can help by spreading the word of this great, dedicated team and coin  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
DNotes Global, Inc. Launches Production Release of DNotes 2.0

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-global-inc-launches-production-release-of-dnotes-2-0/
legendary
DNotes

The DNotesVault is Now Temporarily Closed for the DNotes 2.0 Swap

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

If you need anything from the DNotesVault during this time, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/os6GYyURlvXoh4SJ2

The official DNotes 2.0 public launch will be tomorrow, with no foreseeable delays. We have been running the main network for a few days to ensure there are no issues. Your patience is appreciated as we will be diligently working on the launch and swap to DNotes 2.0. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us here on the forum, or send us an email at [email protected].

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please click here and use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Wow awesome work team! This is so awesome to see all your hard work come together! Its awesome we still have familiar faces in here since the beginning and lots of new faces! Cheesy Dnotes is very much on to something here and being so professional its amazing its still yet to be discovered  Wink

2018 will be a fantastic journey! Cant wait to see whats next!!!

P.s. everyother article that comes out my grandpa says double down. He has been an invester for a looong time, pretty cool to see the him understand the bigger picture

Mrbum805, it's always good to see you. Yes, things are quite awesome. After four long years, this is our turn to shine. I trust that more investors will appreciate the DNotes difference. We are committed to earn and keep your trust, instead of running away with your money as we have seen in so many ICOs recently. Frankly, they have been very damaging to our industry. We must unite to fight that. This is a generational opportunity for the small investors who work hard to save a few dollars with the hope of a better future. We are passionately committed to the benefits of everyone.

Please convey our appreciation to grandpa for his wisdom, trust, and confidence in DNotes.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Wow awesome work team! This is so awesome to see all your hard work come together! Its awesome we still have familiar faces in here since the beginning and lots of new faces! Cheesy Dnotes is very much on to something here and being so professional its amazing its still yet to be discovered  Wink

2018 will be a fantastic journey! Cant wait to see whats next!!!

P.s. everyother article that comes out my grandpa says double down. He has been an invester for a looong time, pretty cool to see the him understand the bigger picture
Jump to: