Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 193. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The new site is awsome

https://dnotesglobal.com/

Very good Job!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

I found this article in Payment Week. There are a couple of things that need a bit of clarification, but it's nice to see the eyes of the world starting to watch DNotes!

The author uses the word interest instead of proof of stake rewards. Interest is a great way to explain the compounding effect to someone that is new to cryptocurrency, but it's not technically interest. Given the pathetic rates of interest from financial institutions, we forgive him in thinking the .05% is an annual rate. Wink

DNotes Launches Version 2.0, Cryptocurrency With Interest

We’ve seen a lot of different cryptocurrencies emerge over the years, ranging from the big names like bitcoin and Ethereum to the odd little offshoots like Dentacoin. From purpose-driven coins to outright scams, a wide range of options has emerged to populate this market. Now, one previous entry is getting a serious upgrade, as the folks behind DNotes dropped word to tell us about.

DNotes 2.0, as it’s known, just recently went into Alpha Pre-Release, and represents what the company behind it is calling “a significant upgrade of the original DNotes currency introduced in 2014.” Backed up by blockchain technology, DNotes 2.0 boasts a set of new features and capabilities. First among these is that DNotes will no longer use the “proof-of-work” concept, turning instead to “proof-of-stake” in a bid to keep mining operations from becoming centralized and previous stakeholders from having their influence reduced.

With the new system in place, current stakeholders will be able to use their wallets as nodes to support the overall DNotes network. With the staking system in place, the nodes’ payouts will be balanced according to current coin balances. Best of all, the currency will offer the Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan, which will offer interest of 0.5 percent every 30 days. That’s not much objectively, but given that Bank of America is offering a 12-month certificate of deposit at 0.08 percent, it’s comparatively attractive. Even its best CD rate is 0.8 percent, and that requires a 10-year CD to get.

For a cryptocurrency to offer an interest rate is an unusual development, but given that there are over 1,300 such offerings out there at last report, it’s not particularly surprising to see that some are resorting to unusual methods to draw in new users. People can only invest in so many crypto issues, after all, even when they’re inexpensive as so many are. You can still buy 1,000 dogecoin for $3.00, and it’s far from the only crypto that can be had dirt cheap.

A cryptocurrency with an interest plan may be a surprise, but it’s a safe bet that some others will follow suit before long. They’re going to have to do something to get people interested in a crowd full of competitors.

https://paymentweek.com/2018-3-21-dnotes-launches-version-2-0-cryptocurrency-interest/

"They’re going to have to do something to get people interested in a crowd full of competitors." - We already have that covered!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
All exchanges have been notified and we have recommended that they either delist DNotes for April first, and relist with the upgraded DNotes 2.0 once everything is ready, or actively participate in the swap process for their users. Once we get closer to the release, we will notify all of the pools and provide a recommended process for them as well.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
***Announcement: DNotes Global Website, Powerpoint Pitch Deck, and Whitepaper Release***

It seems Christmas is coming early for the DNotes community, with a second announcement of new DNotes content bringing the total of highly anticipated items released to four on the same day!

We have been working tirelessly to produce the content needed to take DNotes Global to the next level. DNotes 2.0 is planned for release in early April, the video pitch deck was released earlier today, and now we are very proud to announce the launch of the DNotes Global website, which will serve us through our crowdfunding filings for Reg D 506(c) and Reg A+ Title IV Tier II M-IPO for up to $50 million dollars, and contains links to our pitch deck and whitepaper. A lot of work is going on behind the scenes in preparation for us to 'ramp up' onto the fast track as we have talked about here many times before. Now is that time.

Buckle up.

PowerPoint Pitch Deck

www.dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx

Whitepaper

www.dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

DNotes Global Website

www.dnotesglobal.com - contains links to pitch deck & whitepaper

Thank you, Tim and everyone who work tirelessly on many different projects cohesively coordinated to meet one goal - the mass adoption of DNotes. Great job.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
We are all very excited to release our white paper, along with the DNotes Global website, and pitch deck.

Our white paper shows you what we have accomplished in four years – reflecting the size and the scope of the project. We have a well-defined path leading to the ultimate destination – mass adoption of DNotes as the inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce.

Now imagine where DNotes will be four years from now, with significant funding and a lot more help committed to a best in class mindset in everything that matters. I believe that this is a generational opportunity for the entire world that could benefit tens of millions of people.

No matter where you are around the world, I hope you will join us to get the message out. Here is where the unity of force will make an enormous difference. Use your social media influence to reach out to all you can and be sure to like and share our white paper.

#############
Disclaimer:

As an update, our law firm has approved the following disclosure statements being placed after the conclusion of our white paper.

Forward-Looking Statements:

Certain information in this White Paper may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to DNotes Global, Inc., its ecosystems, roadmap, business strategies, DNotes digital currency, and the industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the company's management to the best of their knowledge.

Regulatory Statements:

Reg. D 506 (c)
This is not an investment memorandum. DNote Global, Inc. will file with the SEC as an exempt security under Regulation D Rule 506 (c) within 15 days after the commencing its first sale under this funding round.

Reg. A+ Mini-IPO
After the closing of the Reg. D funding round, the company will file with the SEC under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted, in this funding round until its Offering Circular is “qualified” by the SEC.

Hi TeeGee
Thank 's for your nice words in German :-)
I'm a C# Application Developer, if you need help!, just let me know :-)
Activity: 39
Merit: 28
Exciting times for DNotes and our community!  For all our long time members, and new members as well, please like us on Facebook (DNotesCoin) and Twitter (DNotesCoin) to help us spread the word.  We would especially be appreciative of our members who are in non-English speaking countries, to help translate, and share to your local crypto communities as well.  Thank you DNotes team for all the hard work you put in to get us to this point.  It's now our time to shine!!
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hi
Here my DNote 2.0 Wallet Test with  Windows 10 home

Region Settings (Language):    OK
Wallet Sync:            OK
Receive Coins:                   OK
Send Coins:            OK
Stacking:         Will I see tomorrow
Encrypt Wallet:                 OK
Adress Book:            OK
Backup Wallet :                 OK

The Default Wallet.dat will be save under C:\Users\.....\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2\wallet.dat.
It would be good if you could change the path manually in the GUI.
Or at the first start.
Also, a button for importing a backup would be useful.

Greetings from Germany

Vielen Dank Mbaker0510 für den Vorschlag -- und du solltest morgen staking Smiley. Ich habe meisten meiner Deutsch vergessen, aber ich habe fünf jahre lang in der schüle Deutsch gelernt und es ist manchmal gut es zu besuchen. Willkommen von Neuseeland.
legendary
DNotes
Hi

The Default Wallet.dat will be save under C:\Users\.....\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2\wallet.dat.
Or at the first start.

Greetings from Germany

Thanks Mbaker0510! Great suggestions.

I'd appreciate if you can add them here as well.

Suggestions and Feedback Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/xRWNAkXFaUJWc8UE3

Report any issues here:
https://goo.gl/forms/rBWvYLzufkiil4Qm2

Hi

Or at the first start.

Greetings from Germany
***Announcement: DNotes Global Website, Powerpoint Pitch Deck, and Whitepaper Release***

It seems Christmas is coming early for the DNotes community, with a second announcement of new DNotes content bringing the total of highly anticipated items released to four on the same day!

We have been working tirelessly to produce the content needed to take DNotes Global to the next level. DNotes 2.0 is planned for release in early April, the video pitch deck was released earlier today, and now we are very proud to announce the launch of the DNotes Global website, which will serve us through our crowdfunding filings for Reg D 506(c) and Reg A+ Title IV Tier II M-IPO for up to $50 million dollars, and contains links to our pitch deck and whitepaper. A lot of work is going on behind the scenes in preparation for us to 'ramp up' onto the fast track as we have talked about here many times before. Now is that time.

Buckle up.

PowerPoint Pitch Deck

www.dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx

Whitepaper

www.dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

DNotes Global Website

www.dnotesglobal.com - contains links to pitch deck & whitepaper

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

The Pitch Deck video is amazing! Fantastic job Tim - you have a real gift for this!
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global Inc. Overview - Pitch Deck Video

Hello everyone.

Today we are pleased to announce the release of our pitch deck video. The video showcases in video format an overview of what DNotes Global will be setting out to achieve during 2018 and beyond. It serves as an advertisement to potential investors in video format. Please feel free to drop the video a like, and subscribe to our channel. We are putting a lot of effort into our marketing going forward, and this is just the beginning.

I would like to make a special mention of Yianni Kothroulas Videography, who filmed and edited the video. We hope you enjoy it.

Quite impressive! I am so very proud of the team that Alan and Joe has assembled. Humbled to be a part of it.

Smokey

We truly have amazing people. This video is one example of that.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Hello everyone.

Today we are pleased to announce the release of our pitch deck video. The video showcases in video format an overview of what DNotes Global will be setting out to achieve during 2018 and beyond. It serves as an advertisement to potential investors in video format. Please feel free to drop the video a like, and subscribe to our channel. We are putting a lot of effort into our marketing going forward, and this is just the beginning.

I would like to make a special mention of Yianni Kothroulas Videography, who filmed and edited the video. We hope you enjoy it.

Quite impressive! I am so very proud of the team that Alan and Joe has assembled. Humbled to be a part of it.

Smokey
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Hello everyone.

Today we are pleased to announce the release of our pitch deck video. The video showcases in video format an overview of what DNotes Global will be setting out to achieve during 2018 and beyond. It serves as an advertisement to potential investors. Please feel free to drop the video a like, and subscribe to our channel. We are putting a lot of effort into our marketing going forward, and this is just the beginning.

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Hi Everyone! I love seeing everything coming together!  Cheesy. Awesome work Dnotes team and community! Their are lots of new people these days stoping by which is cool to see.. AND Great video Tee Gee! and to the whole team and anyone involved!!!

I can't wait to see whats in store for this year!
keep up the fantastic work, hope you guys get enough time for yourselves  Wink
Daniel
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Thanks for the link to the article. I bookmarked it because the stats are very interesting when it comes to figuring out how to better reach out for mainstream adoption.

Today’s Bitcoin Buyers Are Still Early Adopters:  Survey Says 8% of the American Population Now Own Cryptocurrency

A new survey of Americans has discovered that the cryptocurrency community still has a long way to go to in order to simplify the technology or to reach out and educate more people in the United States, especially among women and older folks.

https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-says-8-of-the-american-population-now-own-cryptocurrency/

Demographics that DNotes is reaching out to.  DNotesEDU, Crypto moms, DCEBrief all helping bridge the gap for mainstream adoption.  
Activity: 39
Merit: 28
Today’s Bitcoin Buyers Are Still Early Adopters:  Survey Says 8% of the American Population Now Own Cryptocurrency

A new survey of Americans has discovered that the cryptocurrency community still has a long way to go to in order to simplify the technology or to reach out and educate more people in the United States, especially among women and older folks.

https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-says-8-of-the-american-population-now-own-cryptocurrency/

Demographics that DNotes is reaching out to.  DNotesEDU, Crypto moms, DCEBrief all helping bridge the gap for mainstream adoption.  
legendary
DNotes
Jump to: