Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 194. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Guys how is the testing going? Everything running smoothly and by expectations?

Can't wait to see the whitepaper and more detailed plans for Dnotes 2.0 and of course also how the market will react Smiley But for significantly higher volume in trading I think that is still essential to get listed on more (better) exchanges. It is a shame that Poloniex delisted DNOTES some time ago.

I personally would love to see DNotes on BitTrex. BitTrex is kind of becoming the top exchange--at least in the US. Polo was having some weird issues a while back (nothing to do with delisting DNotes) and that kind of turned me off to using them as much as I had before.

Agreed, Bittrex would be a good one. We are working on increasing social media, which is one of the metrics they look at.

The testing is going great, a few bugs to work through, a few improvements, but no major issues.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Can't wait to see the whitepaper and more detailed plans for Dnotes 2.0 and of course also how the market will react Smiley But for significantly higher volume in trading I think that is still essential to get listed on more (better) exchanges. It is a shame that Poloniex delisted DNOTES some time ago.

I personally would love to see DNotes on BitTrex. BitTrex is kind of becoming the top exchange--at least in the US. Polo was having some weird issues a while back (nothing to do with delisting DNotes) and that kind of turned me off to using them as much as I had before.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
Since the swap hasn't happened yet, you should be able to simply withdraw your DNotes straight from Cryptopia to your DNotes Vault address. If you don't yet have a DNotes Vault account, you can create one here: https://dnotesvault.com/register

Once you have your account, you can easily get your address. Put that address as your Cryptopia transfer to address and the DNotes should get sent there. You should see them in your vault within an hour or less.

Once the DNotes are in the vault, they will automatically swap, so you don't have to do anything further.

Please can someone guide me, I have a sizable quantity of Dnotes in Cryptopia and as yet I don't know clearly what to do in order to get Dnotes 2.0.

I don't have offline wallets because I am yet to know how it operates: what process should I follow?

Thanks

Thanks a lot

I just did so
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hi
Who can send me "Test Coins" for the new
DNotes 2.0 Wallet Pre Release
Here my Adresse: SX78N7TwZWjSsPvGebjaBjQ5CGGebQtdvm

Hey Mbaker0510, great to have you join us on the forum.

I sent you some test coins, enjoy! You can find other people's addresses throughout the last page or two of this forum if you want to find people to send them to, and test the features of the wallet.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi
Who can send me "Test Coins" for the new
DNotes 2.0 Wallet Pre Release
Here my Adresse: SX78N7TwZWjSsPvGebjaBjQ5CGGebQtdvm

legendary

Trump EO Bars U.S. Purchases of Venezuelan Petro

https://dcebrief.com/trump-eo-bars-u-s-purchases-of-venezuelan-petro/

I'm not surprised, and the logic behind the EO makes sense. Again, I appreciate that the Trump Administration is generally very open minded about cryptocurrencies. When it does ban something, it's a very specific token and the reasons are also specific.
legendary
DNotes
Its been a while since I came here to see what's going on. I'm glad to see the swap process is about to start, I'm also glad that I don't need to worry about doing the swap as I have all my Dnotes in my Dnotes vault. Once the swap is complete will the vault continue to earn like it has been or will we need to stake now in our own local wallet?

Hi vella85, good to see you again.

Once the swap is complete we will be moving all accounts like the CRISP retirement accounts, to regular accounts. Then all accounts at the DNotesVault will earn CRISP payments, 0.5% every 30 days.

We won't be launching DNotes 2.0 with deferred staking, but we plan to implement it soon. That will allow users at the DNotesVault to not only earn CRISP, but also participate in staking while their DNotes are in the DNotesVault.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its been a while since I came here to see what's going on. I'm glad to see the swap process is about to start, I'm also glad that I don't need to worry about doing the swap as I have all my Dnotes in my Dnotes vault. Once the swap is complete will the vault continue to earn like it has been or will we need to stake now in our own local wallet?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Since the swap hasn't happened yet, you should be able to simply withdraw your DNotes straight from Cryptopia to your DNotes Vault address. If you don't yet have a DNotes Vault account, you can create one here: https://dnotesvault.com/register

Once you have your account, you can easily get your address. Put that address as your Cryptopia transfer to address and the DNotes should get sent there. You should see them in your vault within an hour or less.

Once the DNotes are in the vault, they will automatically swap, so you don't have to do anything further.

Please can someone guide me, I have a sizable quantity of Dnotes in Cryptopia and as yet I don't know clearly what to do in order to get Dnotes 2.0.

I don't have offline wallets because I am yet to know how it operates: what process should I follow?

Thanks

Activity: 399
Merit: 2
wow so amazing, looking so structural
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

We have been spending a lot of time at DNotes EDU working on material that will help investors protect themselves against fraud. This is the latest blog post:

Investment Fraud & Schemes  -  https://dnotesedu.com/2018/03/investment-fraud-schemes/

Thank you, Chase. The DNotesEDU team has been doing an amazing job. I have been sharing many of the great articles on my social media as often as I can. I hope others will do the same. Education is invaluable to investors, especially in our new emerging industry with higher participation of bad actors than I have ever seen in my lifetime.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Hi kz3d8fc7, that does look like a bug we have dealt with recently. Let me check with our team and get back to you, it may just need an update of the source code.

Hi kz3d8fc7, just confirmed, if you build from the master branch here:

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0

That should take care of the issue.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. From git source, I managed compiling and starting the application under linux. It works like a charm!

https://postimg.org/image/9b6pe4e5x/

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

We have been spending a lot of time at DNotes EDU working on material that will help investors protect themselves against fraud. This is the latest blog post:

Investment Fraud & Schemes  -  https://dnotesedu.com/2018/03/investment-fraud-schemes/
legendary
DNotes
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hi Wealthway, thanks for stopping by!

The following post should answer your question. The current DNotes 2.0 software is pre-alpha for testing purposes, and we have not yet released the final 2.0 software (which should release come sometime early to mid April). I would personally put coins into the DNotes Vault near the date that we will begin swapping coins that we will announce, so that your coins automatically swap into 2.0 coins and there is no effort on your part. Otherwise you can manually send us your coins from your PC wallet, and we can send 2.0 coins back to your PC wallet.

The swap process:

All DNotes on the DNotesVault will be automatically swapped for users. The DNotesVault will be down an estimated 2 days to complete the DNotesVault swap.
All other users will be able to fill out a form or email us to perform a manual swap where they will have to send us their DNotes in exchange for DNotes 2.0.

All coins can be swapped until the deadline, 2 weeks after the launch of DNotes 2.0. Including all newly mined coins during that time.

Prior to the swap, we will reach out to exchanges to either briefly delist DNotes, and provide two recommended options:
1) Delist DNotes prior to the swap, requesting their users to remove their DNotes by the deadline. Then relist DNotes with the DNotes 2.0 build.
2) Take DNotes down for maintenance prior to the launch, send us their DNotes to be swapped for DNotes 2.0, notifying their users of the upcoming swap, and bring DNotes back up after the swap has taken place.
The alternative is they continue to list and trade old DNotes, and later do one of the above two options.

Prior to the soft deadline we will notify the mining pools of the upcoming soft deadline and request that they inform their users of the change, and stop mining DNotes at the soft deadline.

After the soft deadline, there will be a fork in the old DNotes network, which we will maintain, for late comers to still be able to swap their coins. No newly mined old DNotes, mined after the soft deadline will be honored for the swap process. Each case after the soft deadline will be reviewed and handled on a case by case basis.

We welcome all questions. If you see any potential issues, let us know.
legendary
Hey guys,

Congrats for awesome news!

Very glad to see Dnotes train one the right track,

Many thanks for nice update.

Best regards,

Nele

Hey Nele,

Always happy to see you and thanks for all your support and confidence in DNotes.

This is a big train that has always been on the same track. It is starting out slowly until it begins to pick up momentum. We are beginning to feel that gathering strength. I trust that we will have a great year. Thanks to everyone.
legendary

Congratulations on the update!

Great job everyone! And on time as well! That's what teamwork does for a project!

Thank you, RJF.

I am very proud of what our team has accomplished over the last four years.

Anyone who has a chance to read our pitch deck and white paper, to be released in the coming days, will understand that DNotes is much more than just another digital currency. We have a defined path towards mass adoption. Everything that we have built and building will be done along that path in support of our vision of an inclusive trusted digital currency for global commerce. We are committed to do it right and do it well.
Jump to: