Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 197. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Dear DNotes team. For some time now I'm watching your progress and have high hopes for your success, because you seem to put a lot of effort on it and make everything by the rules and are not rushing things and also have some great ideas.

But, my concern is that overthinking and going forward by small steps can be double edged sword. In the mean time the competition is not resting and can overtake from left and right. Then all great ideas will be obsolete if another similar solution will already take place instead of DNotes.

Did you consider expanding your team and by that speed up process a little? Also I think that you should relly put more focus on advertising at least at release DNotes 2.0 if not before. It does not help if you have good...even great product if not a lot people know about it and advantages it offer. I think that for example we can look little back in history what happened with Betamax in competition with VHS. Today good marketing and social media activity is unfortunately essential for product to succeed and gain mass acceptance.

When, for example today I take a look on Coinmarketcap trading volume in last 24 hours it had been less than 3.000 USD. That means that practically no one is buying/trading with DNotes. I think that main reason could be that many people in the community are not even aware of DNotes and that worries me a little.
Also it wold be essential to get DNotes on more exchanges. if you would be able to get to some of more popular ones like Bittrex that would be great step ahead I think.

In any case this are just my thoughts and I wish you all the best, especially because I am also holding some of DNotes and if you succeed so do I Cool Cheesy

Hi Amedeus82.  Thank you for the support in DNotes as well.  We are real close to that point where we can show the world what we have been developing the past few years. Social media will be a big part of getting our message out.  We have been building and adding multiple social media platforms that will help us reach a wide audience when we launch DNotes 2.0.  Any specific ideas you have, please share, and we'll incorporate them into our strategy.  As a decentralized currency, the community has a important roll with ideas, and spreading the message of DNotes.  Stay active in this forum, and we'll work together to bring attention to what we've built.  The tools (white paper, website, new wallet, etc.) will be available shortly, that will help us share the whole picture of what makes our project worth being excited about.  I encourage anyone who is new to this forum, or just a lurker for a while, to come on and say hi and introduce yourself.  Share your thoughts with us.  This is your project too.  

Dear Denver Dan. Thank you for your response and explanation. Among other thing that makes me believe in the DNotes and the team behind it is absolutely your level of communication here. I'm watching this thread every day and I can see that you always try to answer all question and always give relevant answers. That is example of excellent communication. Even in many other threads about coins, which are by marketcap way above DNotes you cannot see such great support in term of the answers from developer team. 

And that leads me to another point which I have been thinking of these days. Namely there seems to be a lot of FUD this day concerning crypto in general. And because of that investors now seems o be more careful. This at the same time I think can be a challenge and opportunity. Challenge in a way that somehow we all must overcome that FUD and opportunity for DNOtes to point out that you are doing thing differently and take that as an advantage. In the posts I can already see that you are emphasizing a lot that you want to stay in the legal framework as much as possible, which can be I think great advantage point when compared to other solutions/coins..and we all know that investors make comparisons all the time, when you invest you first (at least most of us) do as much research as you can and compare similar coins and their weak/strong points.

Also when speaking od DNotes gaining mass acceptance and momentum. I do not know exactly what your plans for the future are in detail in that area. But maybe participation in soem crypto events would also be good idea. One thing is social networks which is good for reaching many people, but also it would be beneficial to present the team and work at some crypto events. Maybe even organize some by yourself. There investors and supporters would be able to meet the people behind DNotes and get some more in-depth information from the first hand.

Well...just my thoughts Smiley If I will come by something else or get any other ideas I will share them here when they pop out. Btw. sorry for my grammar mistakes but English is not my native language, so I know that my grammar is not exactly perfect Embarrassed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
What You Need to Know About DNotes Global, Inc.’s Reg. A+ Mini IPO under Title IV Tier 2.

First, it is done independent of DNotes. It is not an ICO and does not involve any sale of DNotes tokens.

I wish that ICOs could be structured and conducted in ways that meet existing security laws, either through registration or exemption. Unfortunately, without significant changes to existing laws, it is simply not possible. To date, the issuers of ICO tokens are exclusively decentralized entities without any central authority. Moreover, the money collected goes to individuals, partnerships or incorporated companies that claim to be working on some great ideas presented in a white paper. Meanwhile, the investors have no ownership or voting rights in the private entity that received the investment.

That is a real conundrum – though it should come as no surprise to anyone. Technology almost always outpaces regulations, and ICOs are a clear case in which the law has some catching-up to do. So far, more than $4 billion has been raised through ICOs around the world. Unfortunately, none of those token sales have properly registered with the SEC.  According to the SEC Chairman, Jay Clayton, “Investors should understand that to date no initial coin offerings have been registered with the SEC. https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11

A Different Approach

To deal with this conundrum, DNotes Global Inc. will approach capital formation in a different way. The good news is that ICOs are not the only way to raise the funds needed to advance project goals. For DNotes Global, we believe that Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 is a superior option, and one that won’t run afoul of current laws or SEC regulations. That’s why this capital formation option has been a part of our planning process for more than two years.

Perhaps there will come a time when ICOs will no longer be the subject of such intense controversy. Eventually, the SEC and other regulatory bodies will almost certainly develop the right framework to ensure that those funding mechanisms are in full compliance with existing rules and regulations. Until that time, though, DNotes will continue to follow the road less traveled.

DNotes Global, Inc. is a “C” corporation, incorporated in the state of Delaware in April 2016. We are in the preparation stages of two funding rounds. The first round involves Regulation D Rule 506 (c) Private Memorandum Offering to be filed with the SEC within 15 days from the date of the first sale, only available to accredited investors. The new capital will be used to support our continued software development and the cost of our second funding round – Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted until our application is “qualified” by the SEC. That may not happen until the second half of 2018.

It is important to note that the funding involves the sale of common stock shares registered or exempt with the SEC.
Please refer to our white paper and offering circular as them become available.

Disclaimer:

Forward-Looking Statements:

Certain information in this White Paper may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to DNotes Global, Inc., its ecosystems, roadmap, business strategies, DNotes digital currency, and the industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the company’s management to the best of their knowledge.

Regulatory Statements:

Reg. D 506 (c)

This is not an investment memorandum. DNote Global, Inc. will file with the SEC as an exempt security under Regulation D Rule 506 (c) within 15 days after the commencing its first sale under this funding round.

Reg. A+ Mini-IPO

After the closing of the Reg. D funding round, the company will file with the SEC under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted, in this funding round until its Offering Circular is “qualified” by the SEC.
legendary

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks, Chase!

Happy st. Patrick's day!

For over three years DNotes has maintained a low profile waiting for our industry, its underpinning technologies, and legal compliance issues to mature and settle. We still have a long way to go. Great uncertainties and tough challenges still remain.

While waiting, we work tirelessly in building a fully integrated ecosystem, painstakingly designed to shepherd DNotes to be the inclusive trusted digital currency to gain mass adoption in global commerce. We believe that to realize that vision, DNotes must be a purposeful digital currency that is inclusive and beneficial to everyone irrespective of social status or financial standing.

The next phase of DNotes is about to begin. The launching of DNotes 2.0 in the coming weeks is a signal to our industry that we are committed to all things that matter but doing them the right way at the right time. Be sure to read our white paper scheduled for release soon.

Happy St Patrick’s Day to you all.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Getting ready for the DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha testing release.

Great to hear, i'm looking forward to having a play around with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I assume that more individuals will come to welcome that we are remarkably extraordinary. We are constantly dedicated to do the privilege with the best in class outlook.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
DNotes MINING POOL FAST AND STABLE
https://note.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PPLNS  PAYOUT
FAST REGISTRATION
FAST FIND BLOCKS
FAST PAYOUTS = HAPPY MINER

POOL FEE 0%Fee
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Reminder: If you would like to receive DNotes 2.0 updates in your email, please join our email newsletter at DNotesCoin.com.
legendary
DNotes
Getting ready for the DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha testing release.

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
We are just about ready for the prototype release and may adjust CRISP to a daily payout so everyone can at least see it happening. There will be a windows build, and source code available for linux users to compile on their system. We do not intend to have mac build for the prototype.

The primary focus for those who are interested in testing will be regression testing (testing old functionality to ensure it still works as intended). There will be some documentation available and a checklist of functionality to test. There will be Prototype DNotes 2.0 coins available and you will be able to post your address or send me an email.

This is great news. I trust that more people will come to appreciate that we are uniquely different. We are always committed to do the right with the best in class mindset. The launch of DNotes 2.0 will mark the beginning of our strive to be an innovative technology leader in our industry. Our continued focus is on DNotes mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency. Our white paper will give our supporters a glimpse of the various pathways towards mass acceptance.   

Your point about timing is well made Alan. Being the first has numerous advantages -- namely brand recognition, and the association of your brand with a particular technology. There are also some disadvantages, as the costs of mistakes bear heavily on pioneers, who then pave the way for second movers to learn from them, and propel themselves forward without incurring the same costs -- "The second man through the door doesn't get shot".

Our commitment is to be the best in class, and achieve the goals that we have set out to do: to bring DNotes digital currency to mass adoption in the world of global finance and commerce by making use of an interconnected business ecosystem to support its growth and adoption. The first objective in this endeavor is to be at least as good as the competition, which you will see play out as we progress through 2018. The second objective is to become better than the competition in every category. Clever business strategies and decisions will play a key role in achieving this feat.

It is worth keeping in mind that there is so much more to digital currency adoption than just building the 'best' digital currency. The most technically brilliant digital currency is not useful unless it is easy to spend, store, and save through third party applications and services that anchor it to the modern world. Neither is it desirable for everyday consumers to trade with, store, and save in cryptocurrency unless they are confident in its relative stability (particularly against the downside end of volatility). Many crypto projects are vying to be the best digital currency, but few (if any) are taking the necessary steps to do what is required to make mass adoption a reality. DNotes is. By setting out to build more than just the best digital currency, DNotes aims to make digital cash useful through our own efforts, with so much at stake, why rely on third parties to create what you need for you / support your project? Especially when they can remove that support (VISA & Mastercard with most crypto debit cards, exchanges with coin listings, banks denying financial services etc), be forced to close down by decisions from outside parties (like regulators and banks), or fail internally because of insufficient compliance or business know-how?

We are setting out to build the best digital currency, but we are also going to proactively build ourselves what DNotes needs so it can be adopted by the mainstream. This means not relying on others. It means doing it ourselves so it is done to maximize DNotes' synergistic potential as part of a holistic plan. Even better, once built this ecosystem will support DNotes' value with fundamental value in the form of DNotes Global shares. This makes for a more stable currency that is given everything it needs to reliably appreciate in value over time in line with DNotes' adoption. Adoption in turn increases demand for DNotes' Global's business services, and that demand leads to more intrinsic value supporting DNotes.

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." -- Arnold H. Glasow
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bankers-criticize-crypto-always-goes-back-to-the-same-argument-intrinsic-value

Digital currencies arn't backed by anything.  As this author states, neither is much of any financial product.  DNotes will be changing the way crypto currencies are looked at.

Thank you for sharing, Dan. This is a great article on digital currency lack of intrinsic value. Understandably, it has become a convenient default argument for some. In view of the sky-high valuation and ferocious volatilities we have seen in our industry, that argument is not groundless. Well, we can blame that on the inherent human tendency of greed and fear – pushing value and the lack of it to both extremes of the spectrum – speculatively, too high or too low.

We believe that there is a middle ground. To argue that digital currency has zero intrinsic value and, therefore, a fraud because it can be worthless or worth next to nothing is a display of pure ignorance.  Over time, they will be proven wrong. There is significant value in our industry. Exploiting the true value of our industry and its underling technologies has been among our most demanding strategic challenges.

The intrinsic value is not the same as market value. Market value is established based on what the next buyer is willing to pay, greatly influenced by supply and demand and sometimes justified by the greater fool theory.

“The greater fool theory states that the price of an object is determined not by its intrinsic value, but rather by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants. A price can be justified by a rational buyer under the belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price.” Greater fool theory - Wikipedia.

The intrinsic value, often call fundamental value, is the actual value of an associated asset based on an underlying perception of its true value in terms of both tangible and intangible factors. DNotes 25% (before dilution) ownership of DNotes Global, Inc. is a game changer in our industry. Given the strong likelihood that DNotes Global, as be a well-managed corporation with high growth and profitability potential, the default argument that digital currency has no intrinsic value will not be applicable to DNotes. That alone will differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Of course, you must be convinced that we are doers, not dreamers. It is best that you reach your own conclusion after you have a chance to study our white paper in detail. Stay tuned.  
Activity: 39
Merit: 28
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bankers-criticize-crypto-always-goes-back-to-the-same-argument-intrinsic-value

Digital currencies arn't backed by anything.  As this author states, neither is much of any financial product.  DNotes will be changing the way crypto currencies are looked at.
legendary
We are just about ready for the prototype release and may adjust CRISP to a daily payout so everyone can at least see it happening. There will be a windows build, and source code available for linux users to compile on their system. We do not intend to have mac build for the prototype.

The primary focus for those who are interested in testing will be regression testing (testing old functionality to ensure it still works as intended). There will be some documentation available and a checklist of functionality to test. There will be Prototype DNotes 2.0 coins available and you will be able to post your address or send me an email.

This is great news. I trust that more people will come to appreciate that we are uniquely different. We are always committed to do the right with the best in class mindset. The launch of DNotes 2.0 will mark the beginning of our strive to be an innovative technology leader in our industry. Our continued focus is on DNotes mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency. Our white paper will give our supporters a glimpse of the various pathways towards mass acceptance.   
legendary
Preview of the white paper. We are all very excited to be releasing it soon, along with the DNotes Global website, and pitch deck.

As an update, our law firm has just approved the following disclosure statements to be placed after the conclusion of our white paper. We are getting very close to a final release.

Forward-Looking Statements:

Certain information in this White Paper may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to DNotes Global, Inc., its ecosystems, roadmap, business strategies, DNotes digital currency, and the industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the company's management to the best of their knowledge.

Regulatory Statements:

Reg. D 506 (c)
This is not an investment memorandum. DNote Global, Inc. will file with the SEC as an exempt security under Regulation D Rule 506 (c) within 15 days after the commencing its first sale under this funding round.

Reg. A+ Mini-IPO
After the closing of the Reg. D funding round, the company will file with the SEC under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted, in this funding round until its Offering Circular is “qualified” by the SEC.
legendary
DNotes
Preview of the white paper. We are all very excited to be releasing it soon, along with the DNotes Global website, and pitch deck.

legendary
DNotes

Activity: 39
Merit: 28
Dear DNotes team. For some time now I'm watching your progress and have high hopes for your success, because you seem to put a lot of effort on it and make everything by the rules and are not rushing things and also have some great ideas.

But, my concern is that overthinking and going forward by small steps can be double edged sword. In the mean time the competition is not resting and can overtake from left and right. Then all great ideas will be obsolete if another similar solution will already take place instead of DNotes.

Did you consider expanding your team and by that speed up process a little? Also I think that you should relly put more focus on advertising at least at release DNotes 2.0 if not before. It does not help if you have good...even great product if not a lot people know about it and advantages it offer. I think that for example we can look little back in history what happened with Betamax in competition with VHS. Today good marketing and social media activity is unfortunately essential for product to succeed and gain mass acceptance.

When, for example today I take a look on Coinmarketcap trading volume in last 24 hours it had been less than 3.000 USD. That means that practically no one is buying/trading with DNotes. I think that main reason could be that many people in the community are not even aware of DNotes and that worries me a little.
Also it wold be essential to get DNotes on more exchanges. if you would be able to get to some of more popular ones like Bittrex that would be great step ahead I think.

In any case this are just my thoughts and I wish you all the best, especially because I am also holding some of DNotes and if you succeed so do I Cool Cheesy

Hi Amedeus82.  Thank you for the support in DNotes as well.  We are real close to that point where we can show the world what we have been developing the past few years. Social media will be a big part of getting our message out.  We have been building and adding multiple social media platforms that will help us reach a wide audience when we launch DNotes 2.0.  Any specific ideas you have, please share, and we'll incorporate them into our strategy.  As a decentralized currency, the community has a important roll with ideas, and spreading the message of DNotes.  Stay active in this forum, and we'll work together to bring attention to what we've built.  The tools (white paper, website, new wallet, etc.) will be available shortly, that will help us share the whole picture of what makes our project worth being excited about.  I encourage anyone who is new to this forum, or just a lurker for a while, to come on and say hi and introduce yourself.  Share your thoughts with us.  This is your project too.  
legendary

Thanks for those words mate i want to tell that long time ago but I cant expres my self like I want to because i dont speak English so well. Thanks again and many thanks to the dev  team for the hard work so many years.Good luck!

Thank you, MECHETO. I remember you and understand you very well. Just need to be patience for a little longer. We are very deliberate and strategic in everything that we do. We may be the last to be rewarded by doing the right things but that is what differentiate us from others.

Jump to: