Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 20. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Just checking in too. Taking a bit of time to catch up on cryptos. Wish I'd done that earlier. A coin I love got delisted from Bittrex while I wasn't paying attention which is disappointing. DNotes price isn't too exciting but I know the team is doing the right thing. I soooo can't wait for our own exchange (sick of having to rely on what's available now)! But I know that's a bit further down on the list... I am swamped with my own stuff so still can't do much, but working through things one by one. My wallet minting and CRISP is doing great Smiley

Industries aren't reformed in a day, so keep up the good work. It will pay off!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Japan Reportedly Pushing for SWIFT-Like Global Payment Network for Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/japan-reportedly-pushing-for-swift-like-global-payment-network-for-cryptocurrencies/
French Regulators are Closer to Approving First Group of Cryptocurrency Issuers

https://dcebrief.com/french-regulators-are-closer-to-approving-first-group-of-cryptocurrency-issuers/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Hi everyone!

Been totally immersed in work last several months, not much time for chit chat or crypto for that matter but, back now! What is going on? Looks like ALTs are totally out of favor right now. I find that so ironic, Bitcoin is old tech at this point but, I suppose name recognition and hype have a lot to do with it. Still holding, who would sell in this market anyway? Guess you're all in "wait it out mode" huh?

So, how is everyone? Anything exciting going on? Any new plans for Note?

Hey RJF, yep for the most part. Bitcoin goes up and alts go down, I'm sure there are many factors involved.

Just finished up with our annual open house at the gardens this past weekend, pretty good turnout.

HERo membership will be ready shortly, likely to launch within the next 60 days. Then our focus will be on growing HERo to become a revenue source and ultimately funding.

How have you been?

Doing well, closing in on retirement but, will take a bit longer due to crypto markets! The wife and I are starting to travel more, like to see the rest of the US and Europe as time allows. Spend some time in Mexico recently, that was fun, East side in Playa DelCarmen great place to unwind. How's everyone there? Alan doing well? Any plans for Dnotes?

Sounds like a good time Wink. Yep everyone doing great here, busy time of year for us so everyone is on overdrive.

The plans for DNotes are all focused on revenue and funding, and HERo is at the center of that effort.
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Hi everyone!

Been totally immersed in work last several months, not much time for chit chat or crypto for that matter but, back now! What is going on? Looks like ALTs are totally out of favor right now. I find that so ironic, Bitcoin is old tech at this point but, I suppose name recognition and hype have a lot to do with it. Still holding, who would sell in this market anyway? Guess you're all in "wait it out mode" huh?

Hey RJF, yep for the most part. Bitcoin goes up and alts go down, I'm sure there are many factors involved.

Just finished up with our annual open house at the gardens this past weekend, pretty good turnout.

HERo membership will be ready shortly, likely to launch within the next 60 days. Then our focus will be on growing HERo to become a revenue source and ultimately funding.

How have you been?

Doing well, closing in on retirement but, will take a bit longer due to crypto markets! The wife and I are starting to travel more, like to see the rest of the US and Europe as time allows. Spend some time in Mexico recently, that was fun, East side in Playa DelCarmen great place to unwind. How's everyone there? Alan doing well? Any plans for Dnotes?

Senators Focus on Trust at Banking Committee Hearing on Facebook Libra

https://dcebrief.com/senators-focus-on-trust-at-banking-committee-hearing-on-facebook-libra/
legendary
DNotes

Hi everyone!

How have you been?

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Hi everyone!

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Good time to accumulate.

I disagree. Not yet.

I expect the price to fall further down, since there is no reason for it to raise now. It will eventually rise, but not without/before any substantial progress will be made. So I guess it will depend a lot on how successful will HERo be at launch. If it will be successful enough to bring in some funds and interest of investors, then development will of course follow and then with some investment in marketing also the price Wink
Reuters: House Dems Circulate Draft Bill That Would Prevent Tech Giants from Issuing Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/reuters-house-dems-circulate-draft-bill-that-would-prevent-tech-giants-from-issuing-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Down 30% against USD and 23% against Bitcoin, today alone.

NOTE is sitting at less than 1/2 of a penny. Less than 43 satoshis per Note, right now.. Even on debut in early 2014, dang near 6 years ago, we haven't seen these valuations.

And we are supposed to be in a crypto bull market. It's just...really disappointing. And I dont say that as a fly by night person. Been backing this project since inception. Hence the real emotional sadness that comes with watching literally the entire sector outperform.

It is indeed disappointing. This industry has largely been more interested in price and fluff than meaningful development and progress towards mass adoption with long term vision and focus. Every step we have taken is progress towards our ultimate vision of creating a trusted and inclusive digital currency that can benefit everyone worldwide. That said, we don't control the markets and our focus right now is on revenue and funding, when we have made significant progress in those areas our progress will accelerate.

Come together.  Right now.

The responds is for the "true side chains" to find unity.

I speak of the surviving btc-code-forks.
Both POW, and converted Stakes projects from classes of 2013-2014 to get together.

There is a big message.
[be your own bank]
[decentralized, fair-trade, HISTORY]

All are cheap, in terms of priced to BTC.

BTC is not for the common man, see TX fee, forget the Lighting garbage pitch.
NOTE the BTC cost $10k/unit ... that's not Average Joe price range.

DNotes has always been a good communications team.
Help circle the wagons.

We've made it thus far Wink
Further!
legendary
DNotes

NOTE is sitting at less than 1/2 of a penny. Less than 43 satoshis per Note, right now.. Even on debut in early 2014, dang near 6 years ago, we haven't seen these valuations.

And we are supposed to be in a crypto bull market. It's just...really disappointing. And I dont say that as a fly by night person. Been backing this project since inception. Hence the real emotional sadness that comes with watching literally the entire sector outperform.

It is indeed disappointing. This industry has largely been more interested in price and fluff than meaningful development and progress towards mass adoption with long term vision and focus. Every step we have taken is progress towards our ultimate vision of creating a trusted and inclusive digital currency that can benefit everyone worldwide. That said, we don't control the markets and our focus right now is on revenue and funding, when we have made significant progress in those areas our progress will accelerate.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Prominent Crypto Advocates Say Trump’s Criticism of Cryptocurrency is a Positive

https://dcebrief.com/prominent-crypto-advocates-say-trumps-criticism-of-cryptocurrency-is-a-positive/
Winklevoss Twins: Other Tech Firms Likely to Launch Their Own Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/winklevoss-twins-other-tech-firms-likely-to-launch-their-own-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Alan had this to share with one of the members in our community via LinkedIn, which was shared to telegram. I thought I'd cross post it over here.

The question the member asked was: "How are things going with HERo and Dnotes? You haven't been active in the Telegram channel for quite a while and things seem to have gone very quiet recently! I understand that the membership version of HERo is close to launching. Is there a lot of interest from external parties?"

Alan's reply is as follows:

"Good to hear from you. My summer schedule is usually overwhelming but far more so this year.

I used to respond to every message within 24 hours. It is no longer possible – including yours, though always given top priority. For reference, as of this morning I have 1,400 emails unopened, and 100+ Linked messages yet to be responded to. Yes, it is overwhelming, and I must pick and choose for the best use of my time.

I just did a quick read of Telegram after weeks of absence. It is difficult to justify allocating precious time to engage in some of the discussions. Tim is representing us well and I will continue to stay out of it. Tim will continue to support Telegram, and Joe will support the DNotes Forum. My focus is on HERo. I am also involved in other private projects, as I always have.

HERo is doing extremely well. We have been investing very heavily in developing our membership platform. We are at the final stages of coding and expect to start testing soon. An official launch in 60 days is expected.

HERo is opening many new doors for us. This is turning out to be a more amazing initiative for us than we ever anticipated. I can target anyone in our industry; women or men or outside of our industry – in technology, finance and entrepreneurship, and get a 10% positive response. I have never seen anything remotely close to this level of success rate.

HERo is our best pathway to the corporate world to become the truly inclusive trusted global digital currency.

Success in business is a process, often more complicated and challenging than initially anticipated. Our vision has been clearly defined with a road-map. Like most business ventures, it has taken longer, cost more, and challenged with more problems than anticipated. However, what we are going through is nothing unusual in the real business world.

The best use of my time is a total focus on HERo and convert it to become our first revenue generating business unit with a substantial global network. That will lead to the success of other projects as laid out on our road-map.
A very detailed response from Alan with some fantastic information for everyone to digest. The interest in HERo seems to be significant and keeping Alan busy making new connections. A rough time estimate of 2 months has been provided for the membership platform and with the significant levels of external interest may help to drive things forward!"
Pages:
Jump to: