Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 19. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Circle CEO Allaire to Testify About Digital Assets in Senate Hearing Tuesday

https://dcebrief.com/circle-ceo-allaire-to-testify-about-digital-assets-in-senate-hearing-tuesday/
U.S. Seeks Court Judgment Against BTC-e Exchange and Alexander Vinnik

https://dcebrief.com/u-s-seeks-court-judgment-against-btc-e-exchange-and-alexander-vinnik/
Chinese Firm Announces Blockchain-Based Anti-Counterfeiting Tech for Premium Alcohol Products

https://dcebrief.com/chinese-firm-announces-blockchain-based-anti-counterfeiting-tech-for-premium-alcohol-products/
IRS Is Sending Warning Letters to 10,000 Cryptocurrency Traders

https://dcebrief.com/irs-is-sending-warning-letters-to-10000-cryptocurrency-traders/
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Report: CFTC Has Been Investigating BitMEX Exchange for Months

https://dcebrief.com/report-cftc-has-been-investigating-bitmex-exchange-for-months/

So now the exchange have to monitor and enforce the rule? Through BitMEX Exchange also brought this up themselves with a lax way so America users can easily avoid.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Just checking in too. Taking a bit of time to catch up on cryptos. Wish I'd done that earlier. A coin I love got delisted from Bittrex while I wasn't paying attention which is disappointing. DNotes price isn't too exciting but I know the team is doing the right thing. I soooo can't wait for our own exchange (sick of having to rely on what's available now)! But I know that's a bit further down on the list... I am swamped with my own stuff so still can't do much, but working through things one by one. My wallet minting and CRISP is doing great Smiley

Industries aren't reformed in a day, so keep up the good work. It will pay off!

Appreciate it Wiser, thanks for checking in and stopping by to say hi. I agree, we are absolutely doing the right thing for the longevity and progress of DNotes.

It is nice to see that team is still working hard, I am really looking forward to the official launch of HERo. With funds from HERo, I believe that DNotes will get some fresh air into the lungs and great things would start happening again with the development of the coin and the ecosystem around it Cool

We are too Amadeus, thank you!

Yeah, it's not looking like it is going to take much longer for the initial release. I know that Alan has been talking to many people who plan to contribute to HERo when it launches -- and then some! As the first steady revenue generating business property within DNotes Global, HERo will give us some much needed breathing room and allow us to to compound that revenue growth to reach all of our next targets.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Just checking in too. Taking a bit of time to catch up on cryptos. Wish I'd done that earlier. A coin I love got delisted from Bittrex while I wasn't paying attention which is disappointing. DNotes price isn't too exciting but I know the team is doing the right thing. I soooo can't wait for our own exchange (sick of having to rely on what's available now)! But I know that's a bit further down on the list... I am swamped with my own stuff so still can't do much, but working through things one by one. My wallet minting and CRISP is doing great Smiley

Appreciate it Wiser, thanks for checking in and stopping by to say hi. I agree, we are absolutely doing the right thing for the longevity and progress of DNotes.

It is nice to see that team is still working hard, I am really looking forward to the official launch of HERo. With funds from HERo, I believe that DNotes will get some fresh air into the lungs and great things would start happening again with the development of the coin and the ecosystem around it Cool

We are too Amadeus, thank you!
Report: Nearly Half of U.S. and UK Consumers Distrust Facebook Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/nearly-half-of-u-s-and-uk-consumers-dont-trust-facebook-for-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
EU Banks Urged to Adopt Real-Time Payment System to Meet Fintech Challenge

https://dcebrief.com/eu-banks-urged-to-adopt-real-time-payment-system-to-meet-fintech-challenge/

Some of them are already implementing technology for transactions that take less than 5 seconds.They feel the pressure a lot.

That pressure and competition is great for everyone. I imagine banks will be able to match up with some of the advantages that digital currency brings to the table as well as adopt other non-fiat digital currencies to keep a larger market share and combine the advantages where possible. Being able to manage your own funds is a great option but factors like speed, convenience, protection, trust, cost and value will be more important to the majority of users. Our vision is that the user will be able to decide how to manage their funds best and the level of risk and protection that is best for some or all of their funds.

So is DNotes putting their name in the hat? Have you reached out to them?

Reached out to who and putting our name in the hat for what? The article was about Etrienne Goosse from the European Payment Council making a statement to urge EU banks to step up and compete with the emerging fintech technologies.

Well, reaching out to the EU banks and saying this is what we have and using DNotes Global as a stepping stone to possibly assist them with what they need. Kind of like a sales person would do. Just simply say "hey we are here and we exist and can possibly assist you in what the European Counsel is trying to push them with. What if the EU banks decide to go with what they are requesting? Then the DNotes name could be someone they look at for assistance if the want to move forward with such a venture. If a EU bank decides to go forward they will reach out to Fintech? who would they reach out to?

They would reach out to someone who represents their interests the best. That's how they work. They don't want innovation, they want to preserve their position for as long as possible at the lowest cost.

Innovative is not important but in order to attract the community at least, they need to show their developments because without any improvement it is impossible to sustain in the crypto market.

That is true to a degree. Many of the larger banks are investing heavily in financial technology businesses and more niche banks to try and capture the emergent market share under their business umbrella. A PWC report I read estimated that the banks only have about five years until Silicon Valley firms begin to eat into their market share. The banks will need to do something soon.
Congressman McHenry: Cryptocurrency is “Unstoppable Force”

https://dcebrief.com/congressman-mchenry-cryptocurrency-is-unstoppable-force/
legendary
DNotes

I wanted to add... The trading bot you all have developed is gold! I want to bring it up so people don't forget about it. The crypto industry is what it is, and will be for a while. The trading bot helps one take advantage of that reality. I've had some really profitable months with it. I didn't make anything this past month or two because the bottom fell out of my market and I was too busy to deal with it (working on it now), but I have more than made back the annual cost of the subscription. I just keep building my grid a little at a time as funds come in Smiley

Thank you for bringing it up and appreciate the comment. That is an excellent strategy. As it grows, keep expanding your grid. If the bottom falls out of your market it will hurt less and help to compensate for any losses as it trades along the way. I really appreciate that you have taken the time to test it out and learn the bot.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

I wanted to add... The trading bot you all have developed is gold! I want to bring it up so people don't forget about it. The crypto industry is what it is, and will be for a while. The trading bot helps one take advantage of that reality. I've had some really profitable months with it. I didn't make anything this past month or two because the bottom fell out of my market and I was too busy to deal with it (working on it now), but I have more than made back the annual cost of the subscription. I just keep building my grid a little at a time as funds come in Smiley
legendary
DNotes

Pages:
Jump to: