Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 21. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Report: Project Libra Could Prompt China to Speed Development of its Own Digital Currency

https://dcebrief.com/report-project-libra-could-prompt-china-to-speed-development-of-its-own-digital-currency/
ECB Executive Board Member Calls for Fast Regulatory Action on Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/ecb-executive-board-member-calls-for-fast-regulatory-action-on-cryptocurrency/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Thanks MiningHabit for your support all of these years. It has indeed been a long road chock-full of challenges.

The short and sweet answer is that we have not acquired the investment we are looking for in order to push DNotes forward and the pushback from investors is mostly that we are not a proven revenue generating company. Not exactly surprising, but we were certainly hopeful we would find the right investor that could see our vision and potential. So the focus now is to make DNotes Global a revenue generating company. We intend to do that with HERo, not only as a revenue generating media site but also building a collaborative membership program into it. The project is well under way and we should be able to launch it fairly soon. In the meantime, we have been growing our network in preparation for the launch.

Nailed it Joe. I noticed that the Twitter account posted a few summary slides the day and moments before my post. Those were a nice set of broad answers, but left up my post since I think there was still some getting down to brass tacks that the board could benefit from.

Glad I did, since this is a great answer. To the point, and a frank admission of the main fundraising pain point.

Are there other irons in the fire, beyond HERo? With initiatives like MakerGirl, I'm a huge advocate for female empowerment, and appreciate this initiative ever since it was CryptoMoms.

How's the custom software business going? And the consulting services business? What are the plans to grow those, and can you tell us on the board a little bit more about them (not so much in terms what they are, but more in terms of how we're executing on growing them)?

Thanks MiningHabit, appreciate it. We are solely focused on HERo at the moment, I'll do my best to walk you through the experiences that have led to these decisions.

HERo quickly became the focus of our efforts after starting our outreach program. Finding both women to add to our contributors and groups that were very interested in working with us and partnering, with our mission and vision in mind, very quickly. The amount of support, interest, and people interested to help us and work with us is well beyond our anticipations. I would highly recommend checking out our contributor and partnership kits: https://nextgenhero.io/HERo_Contributor_Kit.pdf
https://nextgenhero.io/Partnership_Kit.pdf
These will give you a much better feel for why it is and will become overwhelmingly popular. Our approach with HERo falls directly in line with our beliefs.

When you look at the contributors, the companies, the projects listed on HERo, know that the majority of them we are actively in communication with and working with their projects, among countless others. Alan has been swamped with communications and reports back as many as 50 messages waiting for him on linkedin at any given time.

The consulting services segments of our plans need a foundation to work with. Things like name and brand association, networks to open doors, and the like. That base could easily be DNotes or Four Pillars, and they will certainly be part of it, but the initial conduit through which we believe it will grow most quickly is likely to be HERo.

We have always taken the position that digital currency is much more than just a technology and used as a speculative trading vehicle, having wide ranging implications on the economy and society as a whole, and the solutions to mass adoption must reach well beyond that technology and speculative trading. It's not a popular approach or one that is easy to win people over in this industry, but I can assure you the majority of people outside of this industry who inquire about what we are doing with DNotes understand the approach we are taking and are very interested.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Thanks MiningHabit for your support all of these years. It has indeed been a long road chock-full of challenges.

The short and sweet answer is that we have not acquired the investment we are looking for in order to push DNotes forward and the pushback from investors is mostly that we are not a proven revenue generating company. Not exactly surprising, but we were certainly hopeful we would find the right investor that could see our vision and potential. So the focus now is to make DNotes Global a revenue generating company. We intend to do that with HERo, not only as a revenue generating media site but also building a collaborative membership program into it. The project is well under way and we should be able to launch it fairly soon. In the meantime, we have been growing our network in preparation for the launch.

Nailed it Joe. I noticed that the Twitter account posted a few summary slides the day and moments before my post. Those were a nice set of broad answers, but left up my post since I think there was still some getting down to brass tacks that the board could benefit from.

Glad I did, since this is a great answer. To the point, and a frank admission of the main fundraising pain point.

Are there other irons in the fire, beyond HERo? With initiatives like MakerGirl, I'm a huge advocate for female empowerment, and appreciate this initiative ever since it was CryptoMoms.

How's the custom software business going? And the consulting services business? What are the plans to grow those, and can you tell us on the board a little bit more about them (not so much in terms what they are, but more in terms of how we're executing on growing them)?
legendary
DNotes
Hi everyone, Happy Fourth for those on this board in the US.

As I sit and reflect on some positions during the downtime between festivities this afternoon, one of the things I wanted to do was inquire as to the state of this project. The opportunity cost of holding seems to be tipped on the wrong side of the line for the first time that I can remember.

I've been backing this project, and this team, since the genesis block. I've really appreciated other projects like Enigma, Polymath, ChainLink, Encrypgen, and hold DNotes in the same esteem. But, after over 5 years of HODLing, there comes a point where analysis of the initial logic is needed.

Hoping to hear some validation of the growth prospects DNotes still has. The price action, during a parabolic move upward for the space as a whole, has stagnated during the same timeframe (beginning of December). Board activity, social media inventiveness and proactive marketing, seem to be tailing off as well.

I tried reading stuff from the last few pages, and the answers are exhausting and overlong. Separate the umbra from the penumbra. Concise statement of direction and prospects.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, Happy Fourth for those on this board in the US.

As I sit and reflect on some positions during the downtime between festivities this afternoon, one of the things I wanted to do was inquire as to the state of this project. The opportunity cost of holding seems to be tipped on the wrong side of the line for the first time that I can remember.

I've been backing this project, and this team, since the genesis block. I've really appreciated other projects like Enigma, Polymath, ChainLink, Encrypgen, and hold DNotes in the same esteem. But, after over 5 years of HODLing, there comes a point where analysis of the initial logic is needed.

Hoping to hear some validation of the growth prospects DNotes still has. The price action, during a parabolic move upward for the space as a whole, has stagnated during the same timeframe (beginning of December). Board activity, social media inventiveness and proactive marketing, seem to be tailing off as well.

I tried reading stuff from the last few pages, and the answers are exhausting and overlong. Separate the umbra from the penumbra. Concise statement of direction and prospects.
South Korean City of Busan Considers Creating its Own Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/south-korean-city-of-busan-considers-creating-its-own-cryptocurrency/
UAE Warns Residents About Scam Claiming Crown Prince’s Endorsement of Bitcoin Trading Scheme

https://dcebrief.com/uae-warns-residents-about-scam-claiming-crown-princes-endorsement-of-bitcoin-trading-scheme/
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
EU Banks Urged to Adopt Real-Time Payment System to Meet Fintech Challenge

https://dcebrief.com/eu-banks-urged-to-adopt-real-time-payment-system-to-meet-fintech-challenge/

Some of them are already implementing technology for transactions that take less than 5 seconds.They feel the pressure a lot.

That pressure and competition is great for everyone. I imagine banks will be able to match up with some of the advantages that digital currency brings to the table as well as adopt other non-fiat digital currencies to keep a larger market share and combine the advantages where possible. Being able to manage your own funds is a great option but factors like speed, convenience, protection, trust, cost and value will be more important to the majority of users. Our vision is that the user will be able to decide how to manage their funds best and the level of risk and protection that is best for some or all of their funds.

So is DNotes putting their name in the hat? Have you reached out to them?

Reached out to who and putting our name in the hat for what? The article was about Etrienne Goosse from the European Payment Council making a statement to urge EU banks to step up and compete with the emerging fintech technologies.

Well, reaching out to the EU banks and saying this is what we have and using DNotes Global as a stepping stone to possibly assist them with what they need. Kind of like a sales person would do. Just simply say "hey we are here and we exist and can possibly assist you in what the European Counsel is trying to push them with. What if the EU banks decide to go with what they are requesting? Then the DNotes name could be someone they look at for assistance if the want to move forward with such a venture. If a EU bank decides to go forward they will reach out to Fintech? who would they reach out to?

They would reach out to someone who represents their interests the best. That's how they work. They don't want innovation, they want to preserve their position for as long as possible at the lowest cost.
Report: Goldman Sachs May Consider Creating its Own Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/report-goldman-sachs-may-consider-creating-its-own-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 121
Merit: 4

Reached out to who and putting our name in the hat for what? The article was about Etrienne Goosse from the European Payment Council making a statement to urge EU banks to step up and compete with the emerging fintech technologies.

Well, reaching out to the EU banks and saying this is what we have and using DNotes Global as a stepping stone to possibly assist them with what they need. Kind of like a sales person would do. Just simply say "hey we are here and we exist and can possibly assist you in what the European Counsel is trying to push them with. What if the EU banks decide to go with what they are requesting? Then the DNotes name could be someone they look at for assistance if the want to move forward with such a venture. If a EU bank decides to go forward they will reach out to Fintech? who would they reach out to?

Chezzz, there is already one EU bank (https://www.weg-bank.com/oasis-interface.html) working with cryptocurrency projects together. Especially they try that the SEPA system, or better fiat money behave like a coin, so that instant swaps 'fiat to crypto' become possible. And if this works it begs the question, if banks will integrate it or if they will adhere to their own system which they control completely. Some banks possibly both, including some service fee for the bridge. But most likely such a bridge is necessary for DEX and other crypto exchanges as well.
RBI’s R&D Arm Developing Model Blockchain Platform for Banking

https://dcebrief.com/rbis-rd-arm-developing-model-blockchain-platform-for-banking/
legendary
DNotes

https://dcebrief.com/eu-banks-urged-to-adopt-real-time-payment-system-to-meet-fintech-challenge/

Some of them are already implementing technology for transactions that take less than 5 seconds.They feel the pressure a lot.

That pressure and competition is great for everyone. I imagine banks will be able to match up with some of the advantages that digital currency brings to the table as well as adopt other non-fiat digital currencies to keep a larger market share and combine the advantages where possible. Being able to manage your own funds is a great option but factors like speed, convenience, protection, trust, cost and value will be more important to the majority of users. Our vision is that the user will be able to decide how to manage their funds best and the level of risk and protection that is best for some or all of their funds.

Gotcha, yes, you are absolutely correct in that it is a necessary component to DNotes eventual success. Alan has spent countless hours networking and making these kinds of connections and Tim has been building his network as well as made a couple of presentations. At this stage it is more of an offer to work together, explore the possibilities, and share information, rather than milestones that can be reported on, but nonetheless components that will become critical as we grow. This is also where DCEBrief and even more so with HERo, help to open those doors and the pathways to collaboration.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

legendary
DNotes

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

legendary
DNotes

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: