Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 267. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
I've Held All My coins!! I wouldn't have it any other way! Dnotes is one of the only coins I personally truly see being around for many years... they'll be others just hard to know which ones especially after regulations around the world kick in. Things are well thought out and theres an active vision. Yes Yes we had a set back, to be expected in this type of technology. It is a Bummer but lets just remember what happened to our friend Bitcoin in the Mt Box incident.. and where is the price of bitcoin 6 years later(long term)? I think anyone that held it up till today is happy. Think if you sold on that crash and never got back in how much you would be kicking yourself today. Dnotes has so much going for it its amazing were having this set back but quite frankly I personally don't see it effecting the long term outcome by any means.

I love to see how much everyone agrees how stupid of a decision Polo is making, Yes our volume is low but theres reasons for that we all can agree if the team was bigger the expansion would be faster and more PR would change things. BUT there would not be the quality control as the foundation is set. there will be a time and a place and I agree that you should never invest more than you can loose. Even though I put Most of Btc portfolio into Dnotes over the last 3.5 years I have no regrets if anything I've learned a lot from this valuable forum. And if they succeed I will retire in my early 30's if not then I keep working and take my experience with me. Either way I'm gaining to a degree.

Team your doing great I wish 2.0 would be sooner as well but it is what it is, no worries. I really hope Alan that your ready for your seminar next week. I wish you luck and know it will go great! I Really wanted to go but I can't stir the cash together. I'm 100 miles north in Santa Barbara, I was planning on hopefully using a few Notes but I dont think id want to sell that many at the current price. Going to Hawaii the week after and I'm penny pinching after my Jury Duty these last few days. Anyway team thanks for being very active on this forum and keeping us updated!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Yes, sad news about Poloniex. Might I suggest using wavesdex platform for DNotes trading.

Looking into it a bit more. It seems as though you can deposit / withdraw a couple of currencies, such as Waves/Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum. The deposits are turned into representative tokens, and the actual deposits may be managed by waves. Other tokens appear to be user generated tokens, even if they are representative of other actual tokens. If you are more familiar with their platform, what I need to figure out is how exactly DNotes could be included in their exchange.

How about shapeshift compatibility?

Shapeshift might be a bit tougher, if I remember correctly they were just interested in how much volume we have. But it may be worth another look.
legendary
DNotes
Yes, sad news about Poloniex. Might I suggest using wavesdex platform for DNotes trading.

Looking into it a bit more. It seems as though you can deposit / withdraw a couple of currencies, such as Waves/Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum. The deposits are turned into representative tokens, and the actual deposits may be managed by waves. Other tokens appear to be user generated tokens, even if they are representative of other actual tokens. If you are more familiar with their platform, what I need to figure out is how exactly DNotes could be included in their exchange.

Check out KMD's (SuperNet) Barterdex exchange as well. There is currently a command line version and I think GUI beta is also available. These exchanges are the future of decentralization. Something to keep an eye on. There are already quite a few coins signed up. JL777 is amazing.

https://barterdex.supernet.org/

Good deal, yep I agree decentralized will play a major role in the exchange world. I have looked into supernet before, but it looks like they are further along now.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
The timing of Poloniex's action is very disappointing -- though they are but one exchange of the many that we will be listed on in the near future, as many of us like to say in this forum: "It is not where you are now, but where you are going that matters". That said, short-term setbacks are frustrating, but they are a test of our resolve -- which is unwavering. We have set out from the beginning to propel ourselves forward, and rapidly scale at the time we think is most beneficial to our long-term aims. We have designed our ecosystem with the view that its full implementation will not be as susceptible to external factors like exchanges, speculative traders, and regulatory decisions. This is a strategy very different to the rest of the cryptosphere, and it takes time to accomplish.

“In the short run, the market is a voting machine. In the long run, it’s a weighing machine.” - Warren Buffet, who never let the ups and downs of the stock market influence his investments.

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
This is what can happen when you rush a product or feature to market without enough testing.

Ethereum bug locks $280 million of cryptocurrency in owners’ accounts
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethereum-bug-locks-280-million-145958376.html
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

How about shapeshift compatibility?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Check out KMD's (SuperNet) Barterdex exchange as well. There is currently a command line version and I think GUI beta is also available. These exchanges are the future of decentralization. Something to keep an eye on. There are already quite a few coins signed up. JL777 is amazing.

https://barterdex.supernet.org/
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
How often are withdrawals from the vault, now it says Pending Release Date? I want to transfer some of my amount to cryptopia

Hi gavrilo77, welcome to the DNotes forum. All DNotesVault withdrawals are processed within 24 to 48 hours.

Thank you. I am longer present, just a bit silent Smiley
legendary
DNotes
How often are withdrawals from the vault, now it says Pending Release Date? I want to transfer some of my amount to cryptopia

Hi gavrilo77, welcome to the DNotes forum. All DNotesVault withdrawals are processed within 24 to 48 hours.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
In my opinion, I'm not too worried about DNotes being delisted from Poloniex. Sure it's a bit of a bummer and although it did provide some short term capital, the potential of attracting serious long term investors from the user-base they cater to is highly unlikely. I'm sure any of you who had spent time on their trollbox before it was shut down will agree with me. Besides, DNotes will have its own centralized exchange eventually (see roadmap from OP below). So why does it matter if we lose our listing on one exchange which doesn't even convert to and from fiat, and in all honesty probably has a much greater chance of becoming defunct that an exchange DNotes operates. To provide some evidence to support this point, look at the track record of DNotesVault vs the track record of any exchange (they've all had problems). Again, this is my opinion, and I strongly hope that Poloniex reconsiders their position, however being delisted is not the end of DNotes by any means.

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry

Wow KellyHuson, I feel really sad now. Did you really need to sell the DNotes? Panic selling is never a good investment strategy my friend. Unless you really needed to cash out I would not have recommended selling at 300 satoshis. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry for the loss you made. Don't let this experience deter you from achieving the best results in crypto-trading. Take care buddy Smiley

Thank you BTCWise, MiningHabit, and everyone.

Selling all of my DNotes definitely was panic selling...i was in lack of money in the past months.. but i hold as much as possible ,in hope of Dnote 2 .
i couldn't wait any more ... and sadly this money is not near to what i needed.... . but it wasn't possible for me to afford losing more or hold for another 3 months...
Anyway i had to spend all of it today . and don't have anything to invest in any coins ..
It's a really weird feeling ... i'm deeply depressed .. but finally i can sleep without worrying about drops in prices ... and regretting for my designs,after months .... .
i feel empty...
Sorry for sharing that .... this is not the end of the world for sure Smiley.... anyway i liked DNotes community .. and i always will... .
I hope great rise in the upcoming months for all you guys .

I feel your pain my friend. I too made some bad investments before all crypto-currencies went completely red for a few months. I am still holding my positions hoping that price would go up again. I know that sometimes you don't have a choice when selling a coin which is why you should always remember this experience. I don't want to repeat it. Another thing to remember is to never invest money you can't afford to loose. If you know you'll need it then don't use it. Rather try and get the money some other way. There are plenty of ways to make extra money online. Good luck with everything my friend and don't let this get you down. Things will get better I promise Wink
legendary
DNotes

Regarding one of the worst decisions ever made by Polo, and they have made some big ones, I offer this:

In Greek mythology, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or born again. Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again. According to some texts, the phoenix could live over 1,400 years before rebirth.

DNotes 2.0

We will prevail!

legendary
DNotes
Segwit2X Hardfork cancelled. There will be no change this month. Now back to the original problem, scaling and bigger blocks. Should be interesting.

Just reading about it now, agreed, very interesting.

The suspension was announced today in an email written by Mike Belshe, CEO and co-founder of bitcoin wallet software provider BitGo. One of the leaders of the Segwit2x project, he argued that the scaling proposal is too controversial to move forward.

He wrote:

"Unfortunately, it is clear that we have not built sufficient consensus for a clean block size upgrade at this time. Continuing on the current path could divide the community and be a setback to Bitcoin’s growth. This was never the goal of Segwit2x."

https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Thank you TwoCorn and BTCWise! We are proud to serve such a great community and our extended DNotes team.

Its my pleasure. I am glad to be part of such an incredible community. Ride or die Lol (fast and furious joke)

Loyalty and work ethic are hard to come by, you have both in spades, so we're lucky that you're part of the community. Keep up with the awesome graphics!

Thanks Brandon, I appreciate the compliment.
I will continue supporting the DNotes team in whatever little way I can. I am ultimately responsible for my own success and if I am not willing to contribute something to the success of DNotes then I can't complain when things aren't looking so good. Patience and hard work is the key to succeeding in life and I am patient because I know WE are working hard to make DNotes work.

Thought this might cheer up some of my fellow community members Wink
We will overcome this challenge if we stay strong.

Segwit2X Hardfork cancelled. There will be no change this month. Now back to the original problem, scaling and bigger blocks. Should be interesting.
it my worse investments in this year, bad luck, but same story was with IOC project that was delist before updates I take in the mind this scenario, but believe  in this project reading thread and big losses again...

I sell all and buy Neos, that very cheap now

I think you have good team, but worse programmers that can not decide problem in concrete terms and from that we have delay.

Slow develop -> Delay release -> no news -> low volatility -> low support -> delisting(

But anyway with luck in develop

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. DNotes is one of the most solid projects online with great support, excellent developers and a loyal following. I suggest you read some more about DNotes before trashing it.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry

Wow KellyHuson, I feel really sad now. Did you really need to sell the DNotes? Panic selling is never a good investment strategy my friend. Unless you really needed to cash out I would not have recommended selling at 300 satoshis. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry for the loss you made. Don't let this experience deter you from achieving the best results in crypto-trading. Take care buddy Smiley

Thank you BTCWise, MiningHabit, and everyone.

Selling all of my DNotes definitely was panic selling...i was in lack of money in the past months.. but i hold as much as possible ,in hope of Dnote 2 .
i couldn't wait any more ... and sadly this money is not near to what i needed.... . but it wasn't possible for me to afford losing more or hold for another 3 months...
It's a really weird feeling ... i'm deeply depressed .. but finally i can sleep without worrying about drops in prices ... and regretting for my decisions,after months .... .
i feel empty...
Sorry for sharing that .... this is not the end of the world for sure Smiley.... anyway i liked DNotes community .. and i always will... .
I hope great rise in the upcoming months for all you guys .
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

I understand the Poloniex issue is a very frustrating experience for all of us, but what hurts the most isn't anything self-serving on my part. It is watching people panic sell at a big loss as they give up on a project we are more determined than ever to make successful. Everyone has to do what is right for them, and if you can't sleep at night because you are worried about an investment, it is completely understandable.

I just wanted to let you know how determined we are to carry out this mission and then you can decide what is best for you. I am not trying to convince you to do anything one way or another, nor am I making any promises or predictions. I just wanted to say that this is the most talented, hard working group of people I have ever had the privilege to work with (and I have been around and moved around for a long time). We are putting in very long hours behind the scenes working on the many facets of the DNotes ecosystem. Maybe we have a collective competitive stubbornness, but the words 'I give up', or 'I quit", have never even entered our minds. When judging a team and it's leadership, I want to see what they do in the face of adversity, not what they do when the sun is always shining.

Love the JFK quote. I'll add this one:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.  - Martin Luther King Jr.
Jump to: