Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 269. (Read 148848 times)

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It is a sad and disappointing day for DNotes. And the timing of Poloniex delisting DNotes could not have come at a worse time. I thought that we had friends at Polo, at the highest level for almost four years. Obviously, that made no difference – not even a courtesy notice. We have written to them to shed some light as to why DNotes was among the three they took to the chopping board. Let’s see if they care to response.

This is a temporary setback but shall not impede our long-term commitments or success in our industry. If anything, I am personally even more determined to give DNotes all I got to ensure its success. I trust that many of you share that sentiment with me. It is not changing my outlook that DNotes will be the rising star in 2018.

We are contacting other exchanges for the possibility of listing DNotes. Realistically, the chances of being accepted before DNotes 2.0 launch is quite remote. Nonetheless, we will do whatever we can to explore that possibility. Any viable help from our community in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Our best guidance at this point is that DNotes 2.0 will be launched in early 2018, as early as February 2018. In the meantime, you may want to move your DNotes to a different exchange, (Cryptoia, C-Cex, and Novaexchange), DNotesVault, or your private wallet.  Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

NovaExchange not recommendable until owners swap
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
It is a sad and disappointing day for DNotes. And the timing of Poloniex delisting DNotes could not have come at a worse time. I thought that we had friends at Polo, at the highest level for almost four years. Obviously, that made no difference – not even a courtesy notice. We have written to them to shed some light as to why DNotes was among the three they took to the chopping board. Let’s see if they care to response.

This is a temporary setback but shall not impede our long-term commitments or success in our industry. If anything, I am personally even more determined to give DNotes all I got to ensure its success. I trust that many of you share that sentiment with me. It is not changing my outlook that DNotes will be the rising star in 2018.

We are contacting other exchanges for the possibility of listing DNotes. Realistically, the chances of being accepted before DNotes 2.0 launch is quite remote. Nonetheless, we will do whatever we can to explore that possibility. Any viable help from our community in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Our best guidance at this point is that DNotes 2.0 will be launched in early 2018, as early as February 2018. In the meantime, you may want to move your DNotes to a different exchange, (Cryptoia, C-Cex, and Novaexchange), DNotesVault, or your private wallet.  Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Whats going on with DNotes? any news or announcements about this project? Because the price is sinking very dramatically right now. I´m a little bit afraid at the moment. Have someone more informations?
erv
Activity: 280
since wallet take too long to sync to me, what i can do with my coins on polo?

CTopia?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry

Well, that's how it is...life sucks and then you die.
I'll choose strategy to buy at 300 and sell at 6.8k.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry
Activity: 207
Any news?

Contingencies in place?

Feel like this wasn't out of the blue, even though it was. From over two months back...
Hey team, been meaning to ask...are there efforts underway to secure a new exchange relationship? The issues with Polo the other day indicate our exchange situation is a risk factor and was wondering if there were efforts to mitigate our nose being open b/c of reliance on Polo.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
it my worse investments in this year, bad luck, but same story was with IOC project that was delist before updates I take in the mind this scenario, but believe  in this project reading thread and big losses again...

I sell all and buy Neos, that very cheap now

I think you have good team, but worse programmers that can not decide problem in concrete terms and from that we have delay.

Slow develop -> Delay release -> no news -> low volatility -> low support -> delisting(

But anyway with luck in develop
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
This is to say the least, very disappointing to see the message that DNotes will be delisted from PoloniEx. I'm sure our supporters are just as disappointed as we are. At a very unfortunate time when we are getting close to releasing our next upgrade of DNotes. However, this will not impede or deter our progress with DNotes. We will reach out to PoloniEx to attempt to get a better understanding of what is happening and why DNotes is being delisted.
Activity: 115
too bad polo will delist it  on Nov 21 Grin
maybe aiming bittrex later ?  Grin
Activity: 158
delisted(

see polo

legendary
I'm a little ashamed to say that I don't really understand the upcoming Bitcoin fork as well as I should. I suppose since I'm not marathon training, I spend a lot less time listening to podcasts, which are almost always crypto-related.

I appreciate the people on this forum's opinion. It will be deep, and not waxed of with self-serving BS opining.

That said, what does this article mean?

https://medium.com/@jimmysong/segwit2x-game-theory-scenarios-part-1-7f863904a72

It looks like the focus of the article is surrounding the implications for miners, block times, price and profitability. The bigger issue to me is what will emerge as the new bitcoin and how will people keep everything straight.

For the sake of argument, let's call what we know as bitcoin / BTC today as B1X and Segwit 2mb as B2X.

At block 494784, if B2X is supported by more than 80% network it will be activated. Estimated Nov 15. If it does, and all signs point to it being activated, from there as long as people are mining both chains with enough hashing power for it not to be abandoned before the next difficulty retarget, which is again highly likely, and we will have 2 again versions of bitcoin.

So what the article was addressing mostly is how the difficulty mining either chain will be higher. B1X cannot adjust itself quickly to a massive change in miners, so until the next difficulty retarget, it will likely take a lot longer for new blocks to be mined, if 10% of miners are still mining B1X, it will take them 10 times longer to solve a block. B2X will start with the same difficulty as Bitcoin, so if it maintains the majority of the hashrate it will have much faster blocks, but not 10 minute blocks, if they have 90% of the network it will take roughly 11 minutes to find the next block.

Now, onto the bigger issue to me topic...

What is the new bitcoin / BTC? If you owned an exchange, you would have to make a decision. You could call B2X bitcoin / BTC, and relabel B1X. Or you could call B1X bitcoin / BTC, and call B2X something else, like B2X.

How will the regular people be able to keep track of all this, what exchanges are calling what BTC / bitcoin, and are all exchanges on the same page.

Disclaimer: There are many possibilities and no one can predict what will happen exactly, this is only my best estimation of the information I have available to me.

Thanks, Joe. Very well explained on the technical side.

Personally, I believe that the split is unavoidable. It is damaging to Bitcoin as the leader of a confusing industry to begin with. That is the price we pay in a leaderless decentralized system where self-interest (verses common interest/goal) rules.

I recognized this challenge at the founding of DNotes and decided that it is important to have a group of dedicated individuals with sufficient self-interest to promote and protect the best interest of DNotes. There is no perfect solution but we are convinced that DNotes has the best solution for a reasonably long-term. Hopefully, by then DNotes will be very successful and well grounded with a purposeful and unified culture where common interest for the benefit of everyone rules. Frankly, that is our dream and why we are so different and willing to do so much more than others would bother with.
legendary
DNotes
I'm a little ashamed to say that I don't really understand the upcoming Bitcoin fork as well as I should. I suppose since I'm not marathon training, I spend a lot less time listening to podcasts, which are almost always crypto-related.

I appreciate the people on this forum's opinion. It will be deep, and not waxed of with self-serving BS opining.

It looks like the focus of the article is surrounding the implications for miners, block times, price and profitability. The bigger issue to me is what will emerge as the new bitcoin and how will people keep everything straight.

For the sake of clarification, let's call what we know as bitcoin / BTC today as B1X and Segwit 2mb as B2X.

At block 494784, if B2X is supported by more than 80% network it will be activated. Estimated Nov 15. If it does, and all signs point to it being activated, from there as long as people are mining both chains with enough hashing power for it not to be abandoned before the next difficulty retarget, which is again highly likely, and we will have 2 again versions of bitcoin.

So what the article was addressing mostly is how the difficulty mining either chain will be higher. B1X cannot adjust itself quickly to a massive change in miners, so until the next difficulty retarget, it will likely take a lot longer for new blocks to be mined, if 10% of miners are still mining B1X, it will take them 10 times longer to solve a block. B2X will start with the same difficulty as Bitcoin, so if it maintains the majority of the hashrate it will have much faster blocks, but not 10 minute blocks, if they have 90% of the network it will take roughly 11 minutes to find the next block.

Now, onto the bigger issue to me topic...

What is the new bitcoin / BTC? If you owned an exchange, you would have to make a decision. You could call B2X bitcoin / BTC, and relabel B1X. Or you could call B1X bitcoin / BTC, and call B2X something else, like B2X.

How will the regular people be able to keep track of all this, what exchanges are calling what BTC / bitcoin, and are all exchanges on the same page.

Disclaimer: There are many possibilities and no one can predict what will happen exactly, this is only my best estimation of the information I have available to me.

legendary
Deutsche Bank Strategists: End of Fiat Money in Sight?

https://dcebrief.com/deutsche-bank-strategists-end-of-fiat-money-in-sight/

There is a real danger, but not anytime soon. And it may not be Bitcoin but a digital currency, like DNotes - built to meet the full functions of money and positioned for everyone worldwide to participate.

The mounting debts of nations with an unending desire to print more money out of thin air is a very serious problem. Economic cycles are dynamic, they can be managed to remain more favorable for an extended of time within limits, but always evolve and change. The next cycle could be a period of high inflation and high interest rate coupled with a loss of confidence in their governments to manage and service public debts - already too big to fail. A wide-spread change of confidence and sentiments globally could be troubling. Now that there are options to diversify into other asset class like digital currency it is an appropriate time to take a serious look at DNotes.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-staking-crisp-interest-dnotes-pay-1924858

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Deutsche Bank Strategists: End of Fiat Money in Sight?

https://dcebrief.com/deutsche-bank-strategists-end-of-fiat-money-in-sight/
legendary
DNotes
To those thinking about joining DNotes, https://dnotesvault.com/ take a look at the vault balance and you will find a community that believes in this project long term.

I have large sums in the retirement portion of DNotes vault. Some locked in interest bearing addresses until 2021. I believe.

Great idea, great people.

Hello CryptoJohn, great to have you stop by!

We appreciate and value your confidence in what we're going to be achieving over the next few years. 2018 is already shaping up to be a significant one for us, when we will begin to execute many of our plans that we've had from the the very first days of planning, four years ago.

DNotes 2.0 upgrade will see all DNotes Vault accounts earn interest from the DNotes block reward, and all retirement accounts will be changed over to that type of account, without a lock in. We're very pleased with the saving incentive that we have created with 2.0, which ties into many of the investment / savings plans (retirement, students, employee benefits) that we've created over the last 3 years in recognition of the importance of personal saving to stable economies and personal financial health.

There are many more exciting things to come.

Happy to see you too, CryptoJohn. I know that you have been around for a long time. We certainly appreciate your participation and support for DNotes. With DNotes 2.0, DNotesVault will be playing an even more significant role. We expect the account balance at DNotesVault to increase substantially. That will be one of the key indicators to watch for in 2018 to determine if DNotes is going to be successful. With rapid growth in account holders and account balance it will make it very compelling to professional investors to consider DNotes as a viable long-term investment candidate - giving us a solid foundation in migrating to other financial services including a full service exchange, bank, partner banks, online lending, global payment services, and multi-currency card.  

DNotes is a very large scale global project built with great strategies, strong commitment, and relentless tenacity. Now that we have a solid foundation, our next move is to aggressively expand our team with increasing global projects. Feel free to PM me if you have the interest and strong skill-sets to help propel DNotes to the next level.

So, LOTS of new faces in here! Sure sign of growth, very healthy. Question: Any solid date for conversion? I'm thinking about upgrading some mining equipment but need to figure the return short term. Since I have about 110 MH/s devoted to Dnotes, the time factor is important.

Hey RJF, as you know we greatly appreciate your continued support! All indications are that we should be in testing for deployment shortly after the holidays. We wouldn't recommend counting on being able to mine DNotes for an extended period.
legendary
DNotes
Hello DNOTES team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in NOTE just set c=NOTE as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

Thank you bitfawkes! i will add this to our list of pools and services later today. Please let us know if we can help.

Looks like there is a 502 error on the site. Let us know if this is able to be resolved and we can add you to our list. Thanks!
legendary
DNotes
Hello DNOTES team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in NOTE just set c=NOTE as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

Thank you bitfawkes! i will add this to our list of pools and services later today. Please let us know if we can help.
Jump to: