Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 268. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm amazed that every dev and supporter here are amazed that this coin is delisted. Guys, if you have no volume, you will eventually get delisted. You had no news to bump the volume a bit or anything like it. I respect that you want to be different, and you are. You look great from the outside. Now, let's be real for a moment. NO DEVELOPMENT in like forever. How can you expect someone to buy DNotes instead of any other coin out there, that only promise things and they have nothing yet to offer. I have invested huge in this project, I am suffering, but that's life. Cryptopia is the best option for an exchange right now and is crap too. It's very hard to get listed on polo again or rather on bittrex. Only magic can save this project. I don't even know what to think if I remember just beautiful words and promises.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
If JFK were around today and involved in cryptocurrency, I think he would say, "Ask not what your currency can do for you, ask what can you do for your currency".

Brilliant!
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry

I hear you Kelly. With no exaggeration, I've watched enough value evaporate that it could have paid off my mortgage 25 years early. I've been holding for the long-term, so the price action these past months has been easier to deal with for me.

But I'm not going to lie, this has me pretty spooked. The market and exchanges are responding naturally, since we've all been breathlessly waiting for 2.0. And now hearing late Q1 2018....is more pause for concern for me, since that is certainly later than the Summer guesstimates of Fall timeframes that I'd seen bandied about.

I've been a cheerleader since Day 1. But man alive, I don't think I've experienced a more disheartening day in all my time w/crypto these past several years.

Agreed MiningHabit, it is indeed disappointing. What it boils down to is we can't afford to take shortcuts and there is a cost to doing things the right way with a long term vision in mind. There were of course opportunities to take shortcuts and speed up the development timeline, but with a much greater risk to future of DNotes. We feel it is our duty to DNotes stakeholders to do it the right way, even if it involves great personal sacrifice.

I hear ya. Small teams building amazing tech is a situation rife with peril, and all kinds of risk to timeline and roadmap.

I mean, personally, I get a bunch of requests a day for a Mac version of our newest s/w. We could rush something out to appease people, or we can put it on the back burner, focus ourselves maximally on the most important stuff...and save the Mac version for another day when we can do it well and to our standard.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Yes, sad news about Poloniex. Might I suggest using wavesdex platform for DNotes trading.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Thank you TwoCorn and BTCWise! We are proud to serve such a great community and our extended DNotes team.

Its my pleasure. I am glad to be part of such an incredible community. Ride or die Lol (fast and furious joke)

Loyalty and work ethic are hard to come by, you have both in spades, so we're lucky that you're part of the community. Keep up with the awesome graphics!
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Thank you TwoCorn and BTCWise! We are proud to serve such a great community and our extended DNotes team.

Its my pleasure. I am glad to be part of such an incredible community. Ride or die Lol (fast and furious joke)
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....

I hear you Kelly. With no exaggeration, I've watched enough value evaporate that it could have paid off my mortgage 25 years early. I've been holding for the long-term, so the price action these past months has been easier to deal with for me.

But I'm not going to lie, this has me pretty spooked. The market and exchanges are responding naturally, since we've all been breathlessly waiting for 2.0. And now hearing late Q1 2018....is more pause for concern for me, since that is certainly later than the Summer guesstimates of Fall timeframes that I'd seen bandied about.

I've been a cheerleader since Day 1. But man alive, I don't think I've experienced a more disheartening day in all my time w/crypto these past several years.

Agreed MiningHabit, it is indeed disappointing. What it boils down to is we can't afford to take shortcuts and there is a cost to doing things the right way with a long term vision in mind. There were of course opportunities to take shortcuts and speed up the development timeline, but with a much greater risk to future of DNotes. We feel it is our duty to DNotes stakeholders to do it the right way, even if it involves great personal sacrifice.
Activity: 135
I am disappointed about the Poloniex delisting, I thought they would have communicated with the DNotes team beforehand. But, Poloniex has been behaving strangely the last few months, so I have removed most of my funds.

I am more disappointed to see people making overly emotional decisions with their investments. If you believed in the project 6 months ago or last week or yesterday, why should one unforeseen problem guide your financial hand?

However, I did take the opportunity to nearly halve my cost basis in DNotes this morning at a price I haven't seen in a while. Great buying opportunity if you ask me. By the way, I did it in Poloniex and sent my coins to the vault a few minutes later. Thanks for the opportunity Polo!
legendary
DNotes
If JFK were around today and involved in cryptocurrency, I think he would say, "Ask not what your currency can do for you, ask what can you do for your currency".

Thanks, Brandon.

Appreciate it Brandon, DNotes is about working together for the benefit of everyone involved. Ultimately the impact in doing so can only be far greater than we can achieve as individuals working against each other, which has unfortunately become far too common practice. There is no doubt in my mind, DNotes will make an impact on the world as more and more individuals begin to see how working together even greater accomplishments can be achieved. We have a great deal of respect and appreciation for those, like you, who have joined us in this mission through their investment in DNotes and their contributions to DNotes.
Just bought a bunch of these and thought I'd stop by to see what was happening and why the price might be so low. Disappointing to hear about Poloniex but this is not the end of the world. Good news it NOTE is still listed on a few other exchanges. This has always been a fairly strong project with dramatic price fluctuations. Happy with my decision. If anyone knows why Poloniex decided to delist, I'd love to learn more.

I totally agree with you BitcoinDood. This is not the end of the world. In fact this is the beginning of a new chapter for DNotes. I would recommend the dev team to learn from this experience. I am commented to the long-run. Just sent 197 DNotes from my Poloniex wallet to my DNotesVault wallet. I would recommend keeping your DNotes instead of panic selling. Not a good idea. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/tx.dws?57e00f659ceb2fcc241c69ec98647e84cc216b52ed02839733a5cce0e31d6dc0.htm

legendary
DNotes
Just bought a bunch of these and thought I'd stop by to see what was happening and why the price might be so low. Disappointing to hear about Poloniex but this is not the end of the world. Good news it NOTE is still listed on a few other exchanges. This has always been a fairly strong project with dramatic price fluctuations. Happy with my decision. If anyone knows why Poloniex decided to delist, I'd love to learn more.

Welcome BitcoinDood, thank you for your support! Agreed, this will be just another bump in the road that we have to overcome. We have reached to PoloniEx to see if there is any specific reason and will let the community know if they respond.
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....

Wow KellyHuson, I feel really sad now. Did you really need to sell the DNotes? Panic selling is never a good investment strategy my friend. Unless you really needed to cash out I would not have recommended selling at 300 satoshis. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry for the loss you made. Don't let this experience deter you from achieving the best results in crypto-trading. Take care buddy Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
legendary
DNotes
It is a sad and disappointing day for DNotes. And the timing of Poloniex delisting DNotes could not have come at a worse time. I thought that we had friends at Polo, at the highest level for almost four years. Obviously, that made no difference – not even a courtesy notice. We have written to them to shed some light as to why DNotes was among the three they took to the chopping board. Let’s see if they care to response.

This is a temporary setback but shall not impede our long-term commitments or success in our industry. If anything, I am personally even more determined to give DNotes all I got to ensure its success. I trust that many of you share that sentiment with me. It is not changing my outlook that DNotes will be the rising star in 2018.

We are contacting other exchanges for the possibility of listing DNotes. Realistically, the chances of being accepted before DNotes 2.0 launch is quite remote. Nonetheless, we will do whatever we can to explore that possibility. Any viable help from our community in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Our best guidance at this point is that DNotes 2.0 will be launched in early 2018, as early as February 2018. In the meantime, you may want to move your DNotes to a different exchange, (Cryptoia, C-Cex, and Novaexchange), DNotesVault, or your private wallet.  Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

may be you should see in SJCX practice they introduce new coin STORJ full different from SJCX, so may be you should also rebrand your coin for example easy DNS, or DN2 remove some features and introduce new features that will good for Polo and for Bittrex and then adding again  

Hi sl-avik, I can appreciate what you are after. We too would like to see DNotes relisted on Polo as well as added to a few other exchanges. DNotes 2.0 will be significantly different and we will be looking to build on the name and brand we have already established. I don't believe the name alone would stop us from being listed or relisted. I realize it is a despairing time for DNotes, but we are more motivated than ever, despite all of the challenges, to push DNotes to become successful.
legendary
DNotes
It is like we are becoming changed into the capsule people or something.  I completely value what the dev has come up with, but we don't desire a link in between decentralized and centralized.  The entire concept and idea of Bitcoin is to be totally decentralized.

Hi YouaresoWonk, thank you for your comment and we share your enthusiasm for a decentralized currency. We are not after centralized control of the cryptocurrency but instead adding intrinsic value to cryptocurrency by backing it with a real world for-profit company. That company is a centralized entity, not to be confused with a centralized cryptocurrency, where the company founders have gifted 25% of the company to DNotes the cryptocurrency. That relationship between the company and the currency becomes symbiotic in such a way where success is codependent, and the company becomes the bridge between the centralized world and the decentralized world in a number of ways. Without links between the centralized and decentralized worlds, you wouldn't be able to use a decentralized cryptocurrency effectively in your everyday life.

We are differentiating DNotes from Bitcoin in a number of significant ways, and are not seeking to replicate what bitcoin has established.
ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....

Activity: 158
It is a sad and disappointing day for DNotes. And the timing of Poloniex delisting DNotes could not have come at a worse time. I thought that we had friends at Polo, at the highest level for almost four years. Obviously, that made no difference – not even a courtesy notice. We have written to them to shed some light as to why DNotes was among the three they took to the chopping board. Let’s see if they care to response.

This is a temporary setback but shall not impede our long-term commitments or success in our industry. If anything, I am personally even more determined to give DNotes all I got to ensure its success. I trust that many of you share that sentiment with me. It is not changing my outlook that DNotes will be the rising star in 2018.

We are contacting other exchanges for the possibility of listing DNotes. Realistically, the chances of being accepted before DNotes 2.0 launch is quite remote. Nonetheless, we will do whatever we can to explore that possibility. Any viable help from our community in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Our best guidance at this point is that DNotes 2.0 will be launched in early 2018, as early as February 2018. In the meantime, you may want to move your DNotes to a different exchange, (Cryptoia, C-Cex, and Novaexchange), DNotesVault, or your private wallet.  Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

may be you should see in SJCX practice they introduce new coin STORJ full different from SJCX, so may be you should also rebrand your coin for example easy DNS, or DN2 remove some features and introduce new features that will good for Polo and for Bittrex and then adding again  
legendary
DNotes
since wallet take too long to sync to me, what i can do with my coins on polo?

CTopia?

Hi erv, yes cryptopia is one of the exchanges you can place your DNotes as well as C-Cex and a few others. By the way, you do not have to sync to send DNotes to your private wallet, just to send them. We also recommend utilizing DNotesVault.com as much as possible for long term savings.
Jump to: