Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 84. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Yes, the price of DNotes is really low, but we need to be a bit more patient, because I think that soon it will rise and the project will become recognizable.

At the same time low price is also opportunity to get some more DNotes, while they are still relatively cheap Wink
In the current market situation, the prices of all electronic currencies are low, including the DNotes currency. Opportunity to own DNotes at low prices and wait for DNotes to increase prices to profit for everyone. But many unknown to DNotes. Does the project have a strong promotion plan?

Welcome blockchain-man, absolutely. We are constantly promoting with press releases, networking, social media, videos, articles, etc. Part of the campaign we are running now for the Reg D 506 (c) funding effort is a promotion program as well, we are reaching out to and networking with those in funding and investing in our industry and beyond. The funding of the Reg D 506 (c) will allow us to accelerate our promotional efforts, and will allow us to begin our Reg A+ Mini-IPO crowdfunding, for accredited and non-accredited investors, which again will be a massive outreach and promotional program because we will be able to reach everyone, not just accredited investors.

Everything we do, and have done, has some marketing or promotional element to it. That is in part what makes our model so amazing.

In other words DNotes is designed to promote itself without spending money to have someone promote it for you. That's a good business plan. I see how important going the legal path is to get the real investor money like banks and investment institutions. Nice work DNotes.

Absolutely, not to exclude targeted paid promotions as well though, we've done plenty of that too just very limited in scope and scale.

Any plans to expand and hire PR firms in the future?

We have and will expand our PR efforts once we are properly funded. Typically for specific projects or to supplement our internal team.
legendary
DNotes
Yes, the price of DNotes is really low, but we need to be a bit more patient, because I think that soon it will rise and the project will become recognizable.

At the same time low price is also opportunity to get some more DNotes, while they are still relatively cheap Wink
In the current market situation, the prices of all electronic currencies are low, including the DNotes currency. Opportunity to own DNotes at low prices and wait for DNotes to increase prices to profit for everyone. But many unknown to DNotes. Does the project have a strong promotion plan?

Welcome blockchain-man, absolutely. We are constantly promoting with press releases, networking, social media, videos, articles, etc. Part of the campaign we are running now for the Reg D 506 (c) funding effort is a promotion program as well, we are reaching out to and networking with those in funding and investing in our industry and beyond. The funding of the Reg D 506 (c) will allow us to accelerate our promotional efforts, and will allow us to begin our Reg A+ Mini-IPO crowdfunding, for accredited and non-accredited investors, which again will be a massive outreach and promotional program because we will be able to reach everyone, not just accredited investors.

Everything we do, and have done, has some marketing or promotional element to it. That is in part what makes our model so amazing.

In other words DNotes is designed to promote itself without spending money to have someone promote it for you. That's a good business plan. I see how important going the legal path is to get the real investor money like banks and investment institutions. Nice work DNotes.

Absolutely, not to exclude targeted paid promotions as well though, we've done plenty of that too just very limited in scope and scale.
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

legendary
DNotes
Update on Funding:

Our funding campaign has been going well – as good as we have anticipated. It has generated a lot of interest from potential investors, fund raising professionals and venture Capital (VC) groups. As expected, this is a long process that requires great patience and persistence. It has been keeping me very busy; at times impossible to keep up.

I am confident that we will get funded. In the meantime, I will not take anything for granted but instead continue to pursue new possibilities until we are sufficiently funded. The best our supporters can assist our efforts is to keep our community engaged and continue to get our message out.     

Apart from raising the necessary capital this turns out to be a great PR campaign giving me a great opportunity to communicate with many key people in our industry. This opens opportunities for collaborative partnership and potential prospects for NextGen VC.  Overall, it has been very positive including quite a few high-level professionals who would love to work for us given the opportunities. I can feel that DNotes is gaining a lot of respect, though not yet reflected in the price of DNotes.

My messages are very clear to those who could be help to us – get us funded and have DNotes listed on a major exchange. Together, we will continue to pursue that relentlessly.   Thank you for your support.           

Alan,

We are sure you are out there tirelessly working all of your contacts and we appreciate it. Keep pushing brother!!! Here are a couple of words of encouragement for you when you feel down or tired because of the long hours.

"WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING, THINK ABOUT WHY YOU STARTED!!!!" That will keep anyone going when they have their eyes on a goal.

Lastly "Our greatest weakness lies on giving up, The most certain way to success is always to try one more time" Thomas Edison but in your case make one more call. Build it and they will come. Thank you for all you do. This message isn't just for Alan it's for the whole DNotes team. Great job everyone your hard work will pay off.

Interesting. That quote from Edison used to be my signature here. And, it's true, never, ever give up!

Excellent quote! Agreed, stay the course. We have a solid direction we are headed in, a great foundation, a fantastic team and community, and the guiding principles for long term success. Tenacity and perseverance will pay off in the long run. Thank you for your continued support!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Update on Funding:

Our funding campaign has been going well – as good as we have anticipated. It has generated a lot of interest from potential investors, fund raising professionals and venture Capital (VC) groups. As expected, this is a long process that requires great patience and persistence. It has been keeping me very busy; at times impossible to keep up.

I am confident that we will get funded. In the meantime, I will not take anything for granted but instead continue to pursue new possibilities until we are sufficiently funded. The best our supporters can assist our efforts is to keep our community engaged and continue to get our message out.     

Apart from raising the necessary capital this turns out to be a great PR campaign giving me a great opportunity to communicate with many key people in our industry. This opens opportunities for collaborative partnership and potential prospects for NextGen VC.  Overall, it has been very positive including quite a few high-level professionals who would love to work for us given the opportunities. I can feel that DNotes is gaining a lot of respect, though not yet reflected in the price of DNotes.

My messages are very clear to those who could be help to us – get us funded and have DNotes listed on a major exchange. Together, we will continue to pursue that relentlessly.   Thank you for your support.           

Alan,

We are sure you are out there tirelessly working all of your contacts and we appreciate it. Keep pushing brother!!! Here are a couple of words of encouragement for you when you feel down or tired because of the long hours.

"WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING, THINK ABOUT WHY YOU STARTED!!!!" That will keep anyone going when they have their eyes on a goal.

Lastly "Our greatest weakness lies on giving up, The most certain way to success is always to try one more time" Thomas Edison but in your case make one more call. Build it and they will come. Thank you for all you do. This message isn't just for Alan it's for the whole DNotes team. Great job everyone your hard work will pay off.

Interesting. That quote from Edison used to be my signature here. And, it's true, never, ever give up!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Update on Funding:

Alan,

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
For those interested in a little distraction, try reviewing the history of real Bitcoin's creation, one of the best sources is right here on Bitcointalk where Satoshi posted code and discussed the creation and ongoing development of Bitcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/questions-about-addresses-34

Go to the last page (27) and work back for proper cronological order. You can also pop in and out of each forum where Satoshi posted to view the separate discussions. There are many other subjects/forums with posts from Satoshi, these are just an example and worth looking at if you are into history.
legendary
DNotes
Four Pillars of Business Success - Audio Book - Chapter 10

We will be making the rest of the audio book videos and the full downloadable audio book in MP3 format available for purchase for $0.50 worth of DNotes using DNotes Pay. The Chapter 10 video is now up and available on the Four Pillars website here:
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/audio-book/

The introduction and first 3 chapters are available on the Four Pillars of Business Success YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGKPtkULNsBXZ27Sx2pQvtQ

Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFKKGVU3ec
Chapter 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_L627zNB8g
Chapter 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JujwjvVAeOY
Chapter 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFg7wsIdkak
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

One of the things that has always been very interesting to me about this industry is the disconnect between the comparative features of cryptocurrencies and wider benefits of any ecosystems that may exist for them, and their price. Even as things stand now, DNotes has a lot to offer that are unique in the industry -- from blockchain-based paid interest from the network itself (CRISP reward) to benefit savers (separate to the staking reward), DNotes pay (possibly the world's first low-cost, super simple, completely disintermediated payment system), automated invoicing software, through to the cross-ownership model with DNotes Global -- a separate company that is tasked with building a business ecosystem that will make DNotes suitable as a currency for mainstream adoption.

Of course, these features like DNotes Pay are going to further evolve beyond pilot phase into full software releases, but as we are all aware this is all pending the raising of our first round of capital that Alan is working tirelessly on. Investors also get the added bonus that our raise will not have been done as an ICO, but a regulated raise through Reg D under the JOBS Act.

Once these software are further developed, the value behind DNotes will further increase, though the potential right now is clear and obvious -- and a majority of the top 20 coins don't have working products at the moment, so for the most part, many of them are not ahead of DNotes in any measurable way, but for having larger communities, some as yet unverified claims in the case of many, and bigger marketing budgets. Cryptocurrency prices at this time are dictated by popularity as opposed to any relation to intrinsic value. It is my belief that the value of cryptocurrencies going forward will be more related to intrinsic and fundamental value -- which DNotes was one of the first coins in cryptocurrency history to openly choose to solve. The model that DNotes have chosen, and were one of, if not the first to announce as a cryptocurrency supported by a profit-generating business ecosystem is the model that will drive cryptocurrency adoption through earnings and intrinsic value.

When our current round of funding round is complete, I wouldn't be surprised to see DNotes begin to announce itself to the world in a much more powerful manner. Until that time, people can make their own value judgements on the project's potential, and purchase accordingly.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Merit: 102
Crypto Custodian Kingdom Trust Now Insured Through Lloyd’s Marketplace

https://dcebrief.com/crypto-custodian-kingdom-trust-now-insured-through-lloyds-marketplace/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
For Your Reference:

One of a few hundred of emails I received:

Hello Alan,
Nice to meet you.
I have been in blockchain space for over 3 years now and I look for interesting projects and new ideas.
I have read your message with interests and have reviewed your video.
I still have not gotten the uniqueness of your project.
How is DNotes different from other major coins?
You are asking for support.

Help me understand your product better and I will see if I'm able to help.

Regards

Hi (  ),

Thank you very much for checking us out. Nice to meet you too and learn that you have been in this space for over three years. I got involved with DNotes 4 ½ years ago and seldom have less than 12-hour day working on DNotes.

The DNotes difference is more obvious to our active followers but a challenge to those who just check us out in passing. From a technology perspective, we are very similar to all other coins – using the same engine with a twist and a different name plate.

However, DNotes’ vision is distinctly different. We are committed to a very long-term vision of building an inclusive trusted digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. We are relentlessly committed to mass acceptance of DNotes for global commerce as a supplement to fiat currency starting with the most crypto-friendly nations. And there are many to get us started.

To truly appreciate the DNotes difference it is essential take a close look at what our dedicated and highly capable team has already accomplished. I strongly recommend that you take a closer look at our white paper and check out some of the links: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

Mass acceptance of digital currency will not be happening anytime soon.  A great deal of missionary work must be done beyond blockchain and smart contracts, which we are actively involved in ourselves. DNotes 2.0, DNotesVault, our CRISP reward program, and DNotes Pay are worthy mention of those efforts.

We also created CryptoMoms to encourage and assist women to participate in our industry; DNotesEDU to deliver educational contents, and DCEBrief to provide worthy unbiased news affecting our industry. Additionally, we have published a business book, “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” to serve as our guidebook to provide the guiding principles for our team and followers. It is also our pathway to the corporate world. We have produced close to 70 training videos, with transcripts and working on an audio book that can be purchased with DNotes using DNotes Pay, ideal for micro transactions. I hope you get the picture that DNotes is different than the rest of the herd – very different.

Regarding how you could help support DNotes, I would love to see you acquire a small amount of DNotes and test out DNotesVault and make recommendations how we can make things even more user friendly. This gives you a chance to get to know us. It would be great if you could join our forum and share some of your industry experience: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-staking-crisp-interest-dnotes-pay-1924858

Best regards,

Alan
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Update on Funding:

Thank you for your update.

I suggest to aim at a broader cryptocurrency audience, you should open a channel on reddit.com. I do not know when authors are allowed to, but the next step would be to write DNotes news on www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ with over 700k subscribers. Also the DCEbrief articles could get a mention there.
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Update on Funding:

legendary
DNotes
what happened to the coin. i saw few wallet maintenance but someone still mining the coin somehow. maybe solo. or any working pool. ty

Welcome kamarul.jutawan, we have upgraded our blockchain to DNotes 2.0 earlier this year which is now proof of stake and there is no more mining. You can trade DNotes 2.0 on Mercatox.com or Stocks.exchange.
Activity: 59
what happened to the coin. i saw few wallet maintenance but someone still mining the coin somehow. maybe solo. or any working pool. ty
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Radio Free Asia Reports North Korea Plans for October Blockchain Conference

https://dcebrief.com/radio-free-asia-north-korea-plans-to-host-october-blockchain-conference/

The report is quite interesting -- it also shows that societies of all types are finding blockchain very useful and interesting, regardless of the societal structures and regimes in place.

Crypto could also be nice workaround for countries harmed with international sanctions, like North Korea. So it is maybe not so unusual if they are looking into blockchain. It will be interesting to see what (if any) will come from it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: