Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 88. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
In Effort to Dampen Inflation, Venezuela Issues New Petro-Backed ‘Sovereign Bolivar’ Currency

https://dcebrief.com/in-effort-to-dampen-inflation-venezuela-issues-new-petro-backed-sovereign-bolivar-currency/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
From DNotes Telegram Today:

Quote from wiser, [21.08.18 16:07]

I'm very happy to hear that the reg D funding round is going well! I'm eager to see greater buy support for DNotes so that it becomes less market dependent. I think that will happen once funding is secured and it's possible to build out those all important infrastructure components.

Quote from: Alan Yong, [21.08.18 16:25]
[In reply to wiser]

Thanks, wiser. Our funding campaign has been received better than I anticipated. It's keeping me extremely busy. It's a numbers game. I must keep up with the momentum until the money is in the bank. This will continue to keep me very busy for a while.

We are getting great exposure and a lot of respect from some top industry leaders. There could be other opportunities resulting from this campaign that were not anticipated. I just have to focus on our top priority and get us funded.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
We need to have a little patience, I think that the price of DNotes in the future will start to grow. And this project will become one of the recognizable.

Appreciate it DimLeg, welcome to the DNotes forum. You are absolutely correct, it takes time to build something of substance with a long term mission and goals. Our funding efforts will significantly accelerate our timeline.

Slightly salivating over what our entire ecosystem will look like after the slew of upgrades that will occur as funding becomes available Smiley

I'm also very excited to see updates from that point on. I think that at that time and with additional funds for marketing, DNotes will also become known to much wider audience which will add additional momentum to mass acceptance  Cool

There are many benefits to this campaign, as you suggested increased exposure is certainly one of them. Networking, perseverance, and tenacity will be the key factors in acquiring the funding. By the time we are sufficiently funded, we will have had up to thousands of rejections, but we know what we are getting ourselves into and understand what it will take to make it happen. Alan has been here before and raised money. If it weren't for his vast experience and business knowledge going this route would just be wishful. It is unfortunate that doing things the right way is often the most difficult path, but it is the only path to true long term success and the most rewarding one.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
We need to have a little patience, I think that the price of DNotes in the future will start to grow. And this project will become one of the recognizable.

Appreciate it DimLeg, welcome to the DNotes forum. You are absolutely correct, it takes time to build something of substance with a long term mission and goals. Our funding efforts will significantly accelerate our timeline.

Slightly salivating over what our entire ecosystem will look like after the slew of upgrades that will occur as funding becomes available Smiley

I'm also very excited to see updates from that point on. I think that at that time and with additional funds for marketing, DNotes will also become known to much wider audience which will add additional momentum to mass acceptance  Cool
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Crypto Exchanges Announce Creation of Working Group in Move Toward Industry Self-Regulation in U.S.

https://dcebrief.com/crypto-exchanges-announce-creation-of-working-group-in-move-toward-industry-self-regulation-in-u-s/
legendary
DNotes
Hello. 2 quick questions: 1. How much time does it take for a transfer from vault to wallet? and 2. How many coins are being staked on the network right now and also the last month average? Thank you, much appreciated

Hi alfaalfa, 24-48 hours on the DNotesVault withdrawals. Unless additional confirmation is required. As to your second question, I am reporting 45 million right now, and I typically see anywhere from 35m-60m, that has been fairly consistent since the launch of DNotes 2.0. However, it is more of an estimate.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello. 2 quick questions: 1. How much time does it take for a transfer from vault to wallet? and 2. How many coins are being staked on the network right now and also the last month average? Thank you, much appreciated
legendary
DNotes
Four Pillars of Business Success - Audio Book - Chapter 6

We will be making the rest of the audio book videos and the full downloadable audio book in MP3 format available for purchase for $0.50 worth of DNotes using DNotes Pay. The Chapter 6 video is now up and available on the Four Pillars website here:
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/audio-book/

The introduction and first 3 chapters are available on the Four Pillars of Business Success YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGKPtkULNsBXZ27Sx2pQvtQ
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 126
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
DNotes CRISP vs Traditional Savings Accounts
https://dnotesedu.com/2018/08/dnotes-crisp-vs-traditional-savings-accounts/

According to the publicly avaialable data on MyBankTracker, the average interest rate banks give Americans on their savings is a dismal 0.32%. Meanwhile the DNotes Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan offers 6% annual interest, which compounds approximately every month.

Continue Reading

Thanks DNotesEDU, interesting statistics. Providing the DNotes price stays the same, without factoring in staking reward, and adding $100 monthly rather than annually would bring you to over $16,000 after just 10 years and 46,000 after 20 years. That is quite impressive for a relatively small investment. However, if we can achieve our intended goals, the value of DNotes will grow over time as well. DNotes Global and the cross ownership model is designed for growth and appreciation, which can't realistically be factored into the equation, but any appreciation in value would have a significant impact on those numbers as well.
Activity: 128
DNotes CRISP vs Traditional Savings Accounts
https://dnotesedu.com/2018/08/dnotes-crisp-vs-traditional-savings-accounts/

According to the publicly avaialable data on MyBankTracker, the average interest rate banks give Americans on their savings is a dismal 0.32%. Meanwhile the DNotes Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan offers 6% annual interest, which compounds approximately every month.

Continue Reading
Thanks for the update. I agree with the above - it looks promising.

Appreciate the kind words vuglusk. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

DNotes is looking very promising, but more than that we have had, for years now, a clearly defined path that we decided we would walk 'our own way', rather than following the pack and taking unnecessary risks. The DNotes strategy is one that is designed to win long term.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
I totally agree with previous comments. With the additional funding and more resources for development and marketing I believe that DNotes will not stay undervalued for long and many people will soon realise it's true potential Cool
Keep up the great work everyone, DNotesEDU is proud to support this community.

Here's an article outlining how much you could save if you cut down on your bad habit for 30 years, and how much money that would be worth if you invested in DNotes. For the purpose of avoiding far out hypotheticals we will assume that the price of DNotes stays exactly the same vs the US dollar for the next 30 years, and for simplicity will disregard the increase in price on these consumer goods over the 30 year duration.

Excellent DNotesEDU, well researched article. The numbers are much higher than I expected for common every day habits.

Perhaps in a few years we can include a version that shows the savings from giving up vices, and the realised gain that the DNotes purchased would have provided.

Getting people to imagine the future is a great way to teach financial literacy.
DNotes has become a financial product and is not just another coin. When this thing catches momentum it is gonna blow up. expect it...

We very much appreciate your confidence Konfeta, we too believe that DNotes is on the verge of getting noticed by more mainstream cryptocurrency users. Our current ongoing first of three financing rounds will ensure that people will know exactly who we are soon as we gather momentum. We will not be quiet about our introduction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Here's an article outlining how much you could save if you cut down on your bad habit for 30 years, and how much money that would be worth if you invested in DNotes. For the purpose of avoiding far out hypotheticals we will assume that the price of DNotes stays exactly the same vs the US dollar for the next 30 years, and for simplicity will disregard the increase in price on these consumer goods over the 30 year duration.

Excellent DNotesEDU, well researched article. The numbers are much higher than I expected for common every day habits.

Perhaps in a few years we can include a version that shows the savings from giving up vices, and the realised gain that the DNotes purchased would have provided.

Getting people to imagine the future is a great way to teach financial literacy.
DNotes has become a financial product and is not just another coin. When this thing catches momentum it is gonna blow up. expect it...

legendary
DNotes

Pages:
Jump to: