Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 79. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Just checking in, been on the road a lot these past months. Everyone doing ok? Surviving this crazy market of ours?  Grin

Oh hello, long time no see Cheesy

Well I'm fine, thank you. Hope you are also doing well Wink

I had seen a few more coins die in a meanwhile, unfortunately also some of those in which I invested at the beginning of my trade and I was still holding to some of those Roll Eyes But OK, I accepted the fact that losses are the essential part of the cryptoworld  Wink All that troubles on the market just strengthened my believe that DNotes is on the right path and that I'm sticking with them as my long term investment Grin

How are you surviving this crypto winter?  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Just checking in, been on the road a lot these past months. Everyone doing ok? Surviving this crazy market of ours?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Satoshi Nakamoto Gave Us A Catalyst for Pure Capitalism

https://dcebrief.com/satoshi-nakamoto-gave-us-a-catalyst-for-pure-capitalism/

Great article Brandon, and thanks for the quote. That quote could be refined, but it does relay the message and my beliefs.

Looking up quotes regarding economic freedom, I was very surprised to find this one: "There is no true freedom without economic freedom" from Kanye West. As our society becomes more hyper-connected and interdependent, it will be much more apparent how important economic freedom truly is.

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Ways to Pay for Your Child’s Education

Contributed by guest author and LendEDU founder - Mike Brown

https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/09/ways-to-pay-for-your-childs-education/
legendary
DNotes
I do not know if all of you who are here on this forum are also on Telegram channel. But if not, do join the DNotes telegram channel, there you will also find invitation to separate channel about petition to Bittrex to list the DNotes. Maybe if enough signatures will be collected, we could see DNotes on the Bittrex a little bit sooner, which would be very positive thing Cool

Bittrex really has a vast amount of coins listed, so i think that listing DNotes should not be such a big issue for them...

Thanks Amadeus, agreed Bittrex is among our top picks for exchanges to be listed on right now.
I do not know if all of you who are here on this forum are also on Telegram channel. But if not, do join the DNotes telegram channel, there you will also find invitation to separate channel about petition to Bittrex to list the DNotes. Maybe if enough signatures will be collected, we could see DNotes on the Bittrex a little bit sooner, which would be very positive thing Cool

Bittrex really has a vast amount of coins listed, so i think that listing DNotes should not be such a big issue for them...
Merit: 102

Satoshi Nakamoto Gave Us A Catalyst for Pure Capitalism

https://dcebrief.com/satoshi-nakamoto-gave-us-a-catalyst-for-pure-capitalism/
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global, DNotes Pay, CRISP, Invoicing, DCEBrief, Four Pillars, DNotes Consulting, CryptoMoms, DNotesEDU, DNotesVault are all part of and rapidly scalable components of that ecosystem.
All of them, together will boost Dnotes in the near future, when the general crypto market turns to bullish period.
In the last days, the market has shown early signals of potential coming bullish time.

Thanks maximumcoin! The industry could certainly use a boost.
legendary
DNotes
Thank you for the update, this is so far my favourite project nowadays

And rightfully so. I have a feeling that many people still do not realise the full potential of DNtes coin. But every passing day I think that more and more people are starting to realise how important is to have great and reliable people behind the coin. Especially after seeing many scams in the crypto so far. And DNotes team is as far I have seen until now one of the most trustworthy and reliable out there.

And we must also not forget that they have great vision and one thing that many coins lack...Dnotes team is not building only the coin, but the whole ecosystem. That will give the coin itself intrinsic value, which is and will become even bigger competitive advantage in the future.

Thank you Xabier and Amadeus! DNotes Global, DNotes Pay, CRISP, Invoicing, DCEBrief, Four Pillars, DNotes Consulting, CryptoMoms, DNotesEDU, DNotesVault are all part of and rapidly scalable components of that ecosystem.
Thank you for the update, this is so far my favourite project nowadays

And rightfully so. I have a feeling that many people still do not realise the full potential of DNtes coin. But every passing day I think that more and more people are starting to realise how important is to have great and reliable people behind the coin. Especially after seeing many scams in the crypto so far. And DNotes team is as far I have seen until now one of the most trustworthy and reliable out there.

And we must also not forget that they have great vision and one thing that many coins lack...Dnotes team is not building only the coin, but the whole ecosystem. That will give the coin itself intrinsic value, which is and will become even bigger competitive advantage in the future.
legendary
DNotes
India’s Supreme Court Delays Final Hearing on RBI Crypto Ban Case

https://dcebrief.com/indias-supreme-court-delays-final-hearing-on-rbi-crypto-ban-case/
legendary
DNotes
Use DNotes Pay on Smokey's Gardens

DNotes Pay custom checkout integration is now integrated with SmokeysGardens.com checkout system and live. This will allow you to purchase daylilies with DNotes.

The DNotes Pay custom checkout integration script will be made live and available shortly. This script is the most flexible for developers who have created their own cart and checkout system to integrate DNotes Pay. It can also be integrated with commercially available eCommerce platforms, however we will work to create plugins for the most popular eCommerce platforms to ensure it will be easy for everyone.
Blomberg Report: Morgan Stanley Has Plans for Bitcoin Derivative Trading

https://dcebrief.com/blomberg-report-morgan-stanley-has-plans-for-bitcoin-derivative-trading/
legendary
DNotes
CFTC Chairman: Regulators Should Take ‘Do No Harm’ Approach to Crypto Oversight

https://dcebrief.com/cftc-chairman-regulators-should-take-do-no-harm-approach-to-crypto-oversight/

I agree on this one. Regulations must protect the investors, but must not hinder the technological advancement and growth. Regulations must not become obstacles, and I believe that regulators will be smart enough to know that. I hope that I'm not too optimistic Cheesy

It is nice to know that DNotes has taken another path and is already on the safe side of current and potentially even future regulations  Cool Wink

I am cautiously optimistic. As Alan has mentioned in his recent articles, history has proven that bad practices can run a muck and people can suffer greatly as a result, as they did in the great depression. There are a few stark differences today though. People are taking notice of the bad actors and poorly assembled and executed schemes, partly as a result of the hyper-connected world we live in, word travels fast and all the failed or deceptive ventures and lost capital.

We will continue down the path we believe that is the correct path now and anticipating the future for the benefit of everyone. It is the only path we envision that will lead us to long term success, despite the tremendous effort it will take to do so.

https://dcebrief.com/cftc-chairman-regulators-should-take-do-no-harm-approach-to-crypto-oversight/

I agree on this one. Regulations must protect the investors, but must not hinder the technological advancement and growth. Regulations must not become obstacles, and I believe that regulators will be smart enough to know that. I hope that I'm not too optimistic Cheesy

It is nice to know that DNotes has taken another path and is already on the safe side of current and potentially even future regulations  Cool Wink

legendary
DNotes
Here is the link for purchasing the audio book if needed: https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/audio-book/

Also added it to the DNotes Global page.
Pages:
Jump to: