Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 89. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
China Arrests Suspected Hackers Accused of $87 Million Crypto Theft

https://dcebrief.com/china-arrests-suspected-hackers-accused-of-87-million-crypto-theft/
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Keep up the great work everyone, DNotesEDU is proud to support this community.

Here's an article outlining how much you could save if you cut down on your bad habit for 30 years, and how much money that would be worth if you invested in DNotes. For the purpose of avoiding far out hypotheticals we will assume that the price of DNotes stays exactly the same vs the US dollar for the next 30 years, and for simplicity will disregard the increase in price on these consumer goods over the 30 year duration.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Four Pillars of Business Success - Audio Book - Chapter 4

We will be making the rest of the audio book videos and the full downloadable audio book in MP3 format available for purchase for $0.50 worth of DNotes using DNotes Pay. The Chapter 4 video is now up and available on the Four Pillars website here:
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/audio-book/

The introduction and first 3 chapters are available on the Four Pillars of Business Success YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGKPtkULNsBXZ27Sx2pQvtQ

Four Pillars of Business Success - Audio Book - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 is now available on the website.
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/audio-book/

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
There is some great dialogue going on in the Telegram channel for anybody who wishes to join it through this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FB-UaUjrQiji-EBatHLsuA

The news that more people are speaking to Alan than he has time available is very encouraging -- it is never a bad thing being able to choose where to best spend your time, much like it's a much preferable headache to have too many star players in your NFL team and then having to decide who gets the game time, than not enough players at all.

I have every confidence that Alan is the man to get the job done, and ergo, I arrived in this DNotes forum four-and-a-half years ago. I see a lot of very bright people in this industry doing a lot of interesting and cool things, but there is something else to be said for experience and wisdom from somebody who has "been there, done that". There is a quote I read once that I can't find the original author of, but it was: "There is no short pathway from smart to wise".

We're on track, according to the plan. Thanks for providing everyone with the update.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
From DNotes Telegram:

MAC, [18.08.18 21:12]
Great job Alan!

Alan Yong, [18.08.18 21:36]
Thanks, MAC. Please help to keep our community engaged. We have a vast amount of published materials. Feel free to reference some of them for discussion. DNotes is gaining great respect from many of our industry leaders. We are on the right track. I am proud that we have such an amazing team behind us - absolutely the best in class. Thank you all for your support.

MAC, [18.08.18 21:37]
I tweet everything I can get my hands on.

MAC, [18.08.18 21:39]
Hopefully my Twitter followers will start paying attention to Dnotes.

Alan Yong, [18.08.18 21:41]
Excellent, MAC. That is greatly appreciated.

MAC, [18.08.18 21:42]
Without your efforts none of this is possible. I know all of us here cannot Thank you enough for all you're doing.

MAC, [18.08.18 21:44]
I cannot forget to thank your team also. They are doing Great work. So to the team "THANK YOU Guys!"

Umar, [18.08.18 21:51]
[In reply to Alan Yong]
Great work Alan, wish you best of luck 👍👍

Alan Yong, [18.08.18 21:58]
Thank you, MAX. I am totally committed to DNotes’ vision of gaining mass acceptance as the inclusive trusted digital currency for the benefits of everyone. Thanks to our core team and the continued support of community we have accomplished a lot with limited resources.

I am confident that we will be successfully funded. Upon completion of our funding DNotes will be taking a big step forward. It will be amazing how much we can accomplished with adequate funding.

Thanks, and keep up with the good work everyone. I got to move on.
Funding Update:

We have made a big effort to reach out to as many of my contacts as possible. It resulted in as many as 100 incoming emails per day. With few exceptions, every email was politely responded to.

At this point I would rate our case as better than I anticipated. There are more people who like to continue a conversation with me than I have time available. That is a good thing – it gives me more choices to be selective on how I can best use my time wisely.

This is a long process and will take 2 to 3 months to complete. The conversation stage has started. I have already spoken to a few, with more scheduled. So far, it looks promising that we will be sufficiently funded, with good likelihood of reaching the maximum.

Aside from the benefits of getting funded, this is a great awareness campaign for DNotes and DNotes Global. We are gaining a lot of respect and exposure. Many have expressed an interest to work with us in collaborative projects. And there are a few interesting ones. We are also building good ground-work for NextGen VC.

This is immensely demanding but well worth the hard work. I appreciate your continued support to keep our community engaged. Once successfully funded, DNotes will be taking a very big step forward. Years from now, there will be some who would look back and ask why they did not see the opportunity to participate when things were so obvious. Perhaps human is inherently dismissive and greedy at the wrong time. 

Very nice to hear that the funding is going well Grin Thank you very much for the update and good luck!

Great update, and it sounds like all that hard work is laying the right foundation for near and long-term success. The exposure is extremely valuable, and it's fantastic that so many investors will be able to better understand that digital currency has real potential beyond being just a speculative asset. Over time, that message will penetrate the mainstream media consciousness as well, and they too will begin to focus on something more than today's prices. That will help to shift that "dismissive and greedy" attitude that you describe, as more people recognize the technology's true potential.
EA Hacking Defendant Ordered to Pay $750,000 Bail – in Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/ea-hacking-defendant-ordered-to-pay-750000-bail-in-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Funding Update:

We have made a big effort to reach out to as many of my contacts as possible. It resulted in as many as 100 incoming emails per day. With few exceptions, every email was politely responded to.

At this point I would rate our case as better than I anticipated. There are more people who like to continue a conversation with me than I have time available. That is a good thing – it gives me more choices to be selective on how I can best use my time wisely.

This is a long process and will take 2 to 3 months to complete. The conversation stage has started. I have already spoken to a few, with more scheduled. So far, it looks promising that we will be sufficiently funded, with good likelihood of reaching the maximum.

Aside from the benefits of getting funded, this is a great awareness campaign for DNotes and DNotes Global. We are gaining a lot of respect and exposure. Many have expressed an interest to work with us in collaborative projects. And there are a few interesting ones. We are also building good ground-work for NextGen VC.

This is immensely demanding but well worth the hard work. I appreciate your continued support to keep our community engaged. Once successfully funded, DNotes will be taking a very big step forward. Years from now, there will be some who would look back and ask why they did not see the opportunity to participate when things were so obvious. Perhaps human is inherently dismissive and greedy at the wrong time. 

Very nice to hear that the funding is going well Grin Thank you very much for the update and good luck!
legendary
Funding Update:

legendary
DNotes Reg. D 506 (c)
Securities Being Offered:

1,000,000 Shares of Common Equity in the Company representing 12.5% of the Company on a fully
diluted basis.

The summary below describes the principal terms of the SPAs and the rights to purchase Shares contained therein. Certain of the terms and conditions described below are subject to important limitations and exceptions.
Prospective investors should review the form SPA in its entirety, available from the Company. The summary below is qualified in its entirety by reference to the actual text of the form of SPA.

Minimum subscription: US$5,000,000 at $5 per share
Accredited investors only (as defined under Regulation D promulgated under the Securities Act) approved by the Company.

Disclaimer: This is not an offer to sale. It is only for your information and clarification.
legendary
FCA Issues Cryptocurrency Investment Scam Warning

https://dcebrief.com/fca-issues-cryptocurrency-investment-scam-warning/

And what does this have to do with this project? From what is available on the site there is a link to the regulator on his website https://www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart/cryptocurrency-investment-scams and there are not in the project names of this project. Or do you know what the controller has not yet heard?

Hi LaScuderia, and thanks for the question. As DNotes outlined in his response, DCEBrief's mission is about more than just reporting on news related to this project. In fact, the lion's share of news and opinion on that site covers issues and ideas that often have no direct relation to DNotes. However, they are all stories and ideas that impact the industry in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are updates on how governments are responding to the digital currency revolution. In other instances, these stories track new innovations, new companies, or notable public statements from industry experts, influencers, and thought leaders. 

Your broader question may have been why the link to that news article was placed in the DNotes community forum here. You'll find that we do that for every newly-posted article on DCEBrief, DNotesEDU. Some who pop into this community may not be subscribed to the DCEBrief newsletter, and we just like to provide an opportunity for them to get quick access to any posts that might interest them. It also helps to notify regular members of the community as well. You'll also notice that members of the community sometimes post links to articles at other sites, with news or opinion that they think might be of interest to the community. It's all just part of our common commitment to learn and share information.

We take pride in the fact that the DNotes community is fully engaged in the digital currency revolution, and eager to stay up to date on all the rapid changes that are going on around us as we push forward toward the realization of the future of money. Thanks for being a part of that.

I really appreciate and understand what you are doing here. With sharing important information like that, for crypto in general you always provide your community with good information what is going on in crypto world in general. And knowledge is always welcome.

On the other hand you are keeping your promise that DNotes is not about just currency, it is a whole ecosystem, part of which is also DCEBrief. So in that regard I think it is only logical and correct that you also put links to news from that site on this forum. Because if we are speaking about ecosystem, it is only logical and correct that all parts of it support each other. Just keep up the good work guys Wink

Indeed, that is what DCEBrief's mission is about. We are very purposeful in everything that we do. It often takes a long time for people to connect the dots. But we are here for the very long-term. That is another DNotes difference.
legendary
DNotes
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

And what does this have to do with this project? From what is available on the site there is a link to the regulator on his website https://www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart/cryptocurrency-investment-scams and there are not in the project names of this project. Or do you know what the controller has not yet heard?

Hi LaScuderia, and thanks for the question. As DNotes outlined in his response, DCEBrief's mission is about more than just reporting on news related to this project. In fact, the lion's share of news and opinion on that site covers issues and ideas that often have no direct relation to DNotes. However, they are all stories and ideas that impact the industry in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are updates on how governments are responding to the digital currency revolution. In other instances, these stories track new innovations, new companies, or notable public statements from industry experts, influencers, and thought leaders. 

Your broader question may have been why the link to that news article was placed in the DNotes community forum here. You'll find that we do that for every newly-posted article on DCEBrief, DNotesEDU. Some who pop into this community may not be subscribed to the DCEBrief newsletter, and we just like to provide an opportunity for them to get quick access to any posts that might interest them. It also helps to notify regular members of the community as well. You'll also notice that members of the community sometimes post links to articles at other sites, with news or opinion that they think might be of interest to the community. It's all just part of our common commitment to learn and share information.

We take pride in the fact that the DNotes community is fully engaged in the digital currency revolution, and eager to stay up to date on all the rapid changes that are going on around us as we push forward toward the realization of the future of money. Thanks for being a part of that.

I really appreciate and understand what you are doing here. With sharing important information like that, for crypto in general you always provide your community with good information what is going on in crypto world in general. And knowledge is always welcome.

On the other hand you are keeping your promise that DNotes is not about just currency, it is a whole ecosystem, part of which is also DCEBrief. So in that regard I think it is only logical and correct that you also put links to news from that site on this forum. Because if we are speaking about ecosystem, it is only logical and correct that all parts of it support each other. Just keep up the good work guys Wink

legendary
DNotes

Welcome LaScuderia. Staying informed is key to our mission of reaching mass adoption as an inclusive digital currency for the benefit of everyone. Also, DCEBrief is our website and part of the DNotes Global ecosystem. It is a platform to educate and inform people on issues that matter in this industry.

Mission Statement:
"DCEBrief is committed to focus on bringing issues that matter to your attention, utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler. When appropriate, we may also include full length articles. Our mission is to keep you informed with timely information. We will need the cooperation of the mainstream media and the full support of our political leaders and regulators to help promote and not stifle innovation for the better good of mankind."
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

legendary
DNotes
Just a reminder, as I can see there are still many nodes running version 2.0.1. If your wallet hangs after a CRISP payment, you will want to upgrade to the latest version. 2.0.2.1. You can get the latest version on DNotesCoin.com or from the source code if you are compiling it yourself https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0. Electrum wallets are not affected. You can check your version by clicking Help > About DNotes or running the getinfo command.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Can the team share some updates on funding process? Is it going according to plan and expectations?

Alan is out of office today so he won't be able to respond directly. However, everything is going as expected as far as I understand. Lots of leg work, networking, and meetings.

It's a ton of work meeting so many people, and to give each a run down of what DNotes are about, and more importantly, who the team are that will be driving cryptocurrency adoption forward.

Busy is good news.
legendary
DNotes
Can the team share some updates on funding process? Is it going according to plan and expectations?

Alan is out of office today so he won't be able to respond directly. However, everything is going as expected as far as I understand. Lots of leg work, networking, and meetings.
Pages:
Jump to: