Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 91. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Four Pillars of Business Success - Audio Book - Chapter 3

legendary
DNotes
Saudi Standing Committee Says Crypto Trading Illegal in Kingdom

https://dcebrief.com/saudi-standing-committee-says-crypto-trading-illegal-in-kingdom/

Right, in a dusty corner of the world where men drive solid gold cars and women are just now ALLOWED to drive (in some areas). One of the richest countries on earth is scared of Bitcoin? What a joke. Is religion the catalyst? Doubtful, many Muslem clerics have now declared Bitcoin is allowed under Sharia Law so that can't be the reason. Don't like the fact that you can't control it perhaps? Protecting the people from themselves? Maybe, world wars have been started over this fallback reasoning. Once again, the rich get richer and the common people suffer. But, crypto will continue to be traded there and everywhere else on the planet because it really cannot be stopped entirely.

Even if there are no exchanges in country, there are plenty around the world and there's the Tor protocol. Legal or not, people will continue to trade with or without, their government's blessing.  See China for a case in point. The final word in the title of the article provides the answer to why this is happening. Small minds are not exclusive to the poor and powerless. But, really, where is the threat? The Billionaire Oil Sheeks, Kings and Princes are acting like they have something to fear. Do they?

Perhaps. But lets be realistic, the entire value of the crypto market does not come close to the countries sales of oil in a few months. The continuing cry of "we are protecting the people" rings less true and is falling on deaf ears in most societies. People know when they are being suppressed, used or downright lied to but precious few will take a stand. Even in the Middle East, if populations fought for their rights it would be noticed. Problem is, most populations are complacent, they have learned to live with things the way they are so why make trouble, why try to change the way things work and risk loosing even more freedom?

And this is the problem, complacency breads control and loss of freedom. Crypto is, and always will be, a means of regaining some of that freedom. Granted, you may have to go underground in many places to exercise that freedom but, it's still better than living an oppressed life without hope. And that is one of the greatest benefits of crypto, hope. Being able to see a future where things are fair and equal and money is just a tool not a God.

You are absolutely right, when laws become unjust people will find their own way, and disregard for the law becomes common practice. I think it's perfectly fair to issue a warning, there are certainly dangers and the potential for losing your money by accident or by theft, but declaring it illegal is not the answer. The legal system will take care of the bad actors. The rest is knowledge and tools, that is exactly why we have created DNotesVault, DNotesEDU, DCEBrief, and CryptoMoms.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

https://dcebrief.com/saudi-standing-committee-says-crypto-trading-illegal-in-kingdom/

Right, in a dusty corner of the world where men drive solid gold cars and women are just now ALLOWED to drive (in some areas). One of the richest countries on earth is scared of Bitcoin? What a joke. Is religion the catalyst? Doubtful, many Muslem clerics have now declared Bitcoin is allowed under Sharia Law so that can't be the reason. Don't like the fact that you can't control it perhaps? Protecting the people from themselves? Maybe, world wars have been started over this fallback reasoning. Once again, the rich get richer and the common people suffer. But, crypto will continue to be traded there and everywhere else on the planet because it really cannot be stopped entirely.

Even if there are no exchanges in country, there are plenty around the world and there's the Tor protocol. Legal or not, people will continue to trade with or without, their government's blessing.  See China for a case in point. The final word in the title of the article provides the answer to why this is happening. Small minds are not exclusive to the poor and powerless. But, really, where is the threat? The Billionaire Oil Sheeks, Kings and Princes are acting like they have something to fear. Do they?

Perhaps. But lets be realistic, the entire value of the crypto market does not come close to the countries sales of oil in a few months. The continuing cry of "we are protecting the people" rings less true and is falling on deaf ears in most societies. People know when they are being suppressed, used or downright lied to but precious few will take a stand. Even in the Middle East, if populations fought for their rights it would be noticed. Problem is, most populations are complacent, they have learned to live with things the way they are so why make trouble, why try to change the way things work and risk loosing even more freedom?

And this is the problem, complacency breads control and loss of freedom. Crypto is, and always will be, a means of regaining some of that freedom. Granted, you may have to go underground in many places to exercise that freedom but, it's still better than living an oppressed life without hope. And that is one of the greatest benefits of crypto, hope. Being able to see a future where things are fair and equal and money is just a tool not a God.

Merit: 102

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
What is the cost to develop this project?

Welcome cubonho2k, would you provide us with a little more context about your inquiry. We are a digital currency, an ecosystem, and a profit generating company. Each of those things may have milestones and individual projects with milestones, but there is no finite cost or point where we can say the project is completed.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
What is the cost to develop this project?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I am just listening to it now. I really appreciated one of the sentences in the interview title:

"What kept them [businesses] upright was likely luck, not leadership, and momentum, not management."

Relying on luck will never be the optimal solution if you play a game that has a 70% chance of failure many times. There has to be something else that contributes to your success. Luckily Alan has put all of the answers in his book, and discusses them in these podcasts. By my count you must have about ten of these podcasts now Alan!

I'll be spending more time today recording more chapters for the book.

Thank you, Tim, I have done over 20 podcasts. They are all unscripted, and for the most part, I had no idea what the questions would be. It's fun but very demanding. I have done enough for now and shifted 100% of my focus onto funding.

Tim, thanks for the amazing audio book you are producing. That, undoubtedly, is another case in point of what best in class is about. I love listening to the audio than reading the book. Great job.

So far I have made over 3,000 contacts and received 100 + responses. The momentum is building. It is looking promising but will take time to filter down to a few.

20 certainly is a fair few! Yes, I nearly got through recording Chapter four today, and hopefully could get at least half a chapter read and recorded per day. I do rather enjoy reading the early chapters, so much talk about being the best in class is highly motivating, and I find myself making adjustments.

That is good news talking to so many contacts on LinkedIN. I'm sure you will continue to aggressively add more contacts, and invite them to look at the wonderful potential that a great team can accomplish with the fight funding -- as is the case with the DNotes project.

That is quite a commitment to get the audio book done. It is very much appreciated. I believe that it will add a lot of PR value to DNotes.

The funding is generating a great deal more interest than I anticipated. I trust that we will get sufficiently funded.

This is also a pre-load for our subsequent funding round using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. We are reaching out beyond our target. That will prepare us well into the next round.
legendary
DNotes
Four Pillars of Business Success - Audio Book - Chapter 2

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I am just listening to it now. I really appreciated one of the sentences in the interview title:

"What kept them [businesses] upright was likely luck, not leadership, and momentum, not management."

Relying on luck will never be the optimal solution if you play a game that has a 70% chance of failure many times. There has to be something else that contributes to your success. Luckily Alan has put all of the answers in his book, and discusses them in these podcasts. By my count you must have about ten of these podcasts now Alan!

Thank you, Tim, I have done over 20 podcasts. They are all unscripted, and for the most part, I had no idea what the questions would be. It's fun but very demanding. I have done enough for now and shifted 100% of my focus onto funding.

Tim, thanks for the amazing audio book you are producing. That, undoubtedly, is another case in point of what best in class is about. I love listening to the audio than reading the book. Great job.

So far I have made over 3,000 contacts and received 100 + responses. The momentum is building. It is looking promising but will take time to filter down to a few.

20 certainly is a fair few! Yes, I nearly got through recording Chapter four today, and hopefully could get at least half a chapter read and recorded per day. I do rather enjoy reading the early chapters, so much talk about being the best in class is highly motivating, and I find myself making adjustments.

That is good news talking to so many contacts on LinkedIN. I'm sure you will continue to aggressively add more contacts, and invite them to look at the wonderful potential of a great team with the right funding -- as is the case with the DNotes project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

legendary
DNotes
I will be looking into decentralized and hybrid exchanges. Most are token exchanges for things like ERC20 tokens. If you have any suggestions for decentralized or hybrid exchanges, please let us know.

Barterdex Still in beta but operational:

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

Appreciate it RJF! I've just sent an inquiry to see what the integration requirements are.
Improve Your Odds: Insights from Author Alan Yong on Critical Mass Radio Show

http://podcast.criticalmassforbusiness.com/e/episode-1134-critical-mass-radio-show-august-10-2018-alan-yong/

Another great interview with Alan, as he delves into the principles of Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success and talks in detail about his vision for DNotes and global mass acceptance and adoption of digital currency. As usual, he is informative, insightful, and inspiring. I'd highly recommend setting aside twenty or thirty minutes to check it out.

Well done, Alan Yong.

As Canada's Government Falters, Will Cryptocurrency Gain Ground?
https://dcebrief.com/as-canadas-government-falters-will-cryptocurrency-gain-ground/

Written as only a Canadian could! Nice job Brandon, tell it like it really is!
Economist to Governments and Central Banks: Leave Crypto Alone

https://dcebrief.com/economist-to-governments-and-central-banks-leave-crypto-alone/
I will be looking into decentralized and hybrid exchanges. Most are token exchanges for things like ERC20 tokens. If you have any suggestions for decentralized or hybrid exchanges, please let us know.

Barterdex Still in beta but operational:

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/
legendary
DNotes
Improve Your Odds: Insights from Author Alan Yong on Critical Mass Radio Show

http://podcast.criticalmassforbusiness.com/e/episode-1134-critical-mass-radio-show-august-10-2018-alan-yong/
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Just FYI Exchange- www.Listex.io, withdraws are not working at all. Ive tried Note, BTC, and Dash. I Submitted my first Dnotes withdraw Aug 4 around noon. It Still says accepted yet nothing happens. I have not received any emails from this exchange (other than support registration) and they dont appear to be answering support tickets. Its been 48 hours or so for a support ticket.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Hopefully they are just fixing some bugs on there end, I will let you know if the status changes

Thanks mrbum805, I have emailed them about withdrawals. It appears they have launched but the exchange is not complete. Until they get up to speed I will remove them from our lists.

So, as to my personal conclusion. I believe that listex.io is offline now permanently. I went to all the forums and 99 percent of the people were having hard time with the exchange calling it a scam everywhere (no withdraws, no support, missing coins, companies paying to be listed and being removed shortly after, etc). They have been offline for 4 days now with no word on coming back. seems to be gutted now.

here is what I found after my last post(took with a grain of salt at first):
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/3d360f_79205e99a4054ecf9b64148f0d0c6f45.pdf

luckily if true i only lost a month of Dnotes interest in the end, I hope peoples individual losses were not to high. I had some good profits I never was able to withdraw but thats okay I saw red flags that I considered before making my first deposit.

Thanks for sharing that mybum805, it is indeed offline. I'll send them a message. Just goes to show any unproven exchange is high risk. We get messages daily from exchanges, some not yet even launched asking for exchange fees, most with no way to verify their legitimacy. This group seemed to be fairly professional in communication and had at least some verifiable information available, so it was worth taking a chance.

Ya its totally understandable. Maybe they will get there act together, just seems unlikely at this point. I was skimming through there business license and every thing appears very legit (I don't have any experience in this area however). I can only imagine how hard it is for you guys to filter through the good and bad, especially when the good want an arm and leg in return. I imagine there will be some sort of class action lawsuit in this case if they really do go dark. So odd the effort that they go through and to have your name all over it, only to do something so illegal. Which is why I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm wrong and they come back stronger than ever. Oddly I kind of actually liked the trading on the exchange. Anyway hope for the best and I hope this helps a little.
legendary
DNotes
Just FYI Exchange- www.Listex.io, withdraws are not working at all. Ive tried Note, BTC, and Dash. I Submitted my first Dnotes withdraw Aug 4 around noon. It Still says accepted yet nothing happens. I have not received any emails from this exchange (other than support registration) and they dont appear to be answering support tickets. Its been 48 hours or so for a support ticket.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Hopefully they are just fixing some bugs on there end, I will let you know if the status changes

Thanks mrbum805, I have emailed them about withdrawals. It appears they have launched but the exchange is not complete. Until they get up to speed I will remove them from our lists.

So, as to my personal conclusion. I believe that listex.io is offline now permanently. I went to all the forums and 99 percent of the people were having hard time with the exchange calling it a scam everywhere (no withdraws, no support, missing coins, companies paying to be listed and being removed shortly after, etc). They have been offline for 4 days now with no word on coming back. seems to be gutted now.

here is what I found after my last post(took with a grain of salt at first):
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/3d360f_79205e99a4054ecf9b64148f0d0c6f45.pdf

luckily if true i only lost a month of Dnotes interest in the end, I hope peoples individual losses were not to high. I had some good profits I never was able to withdraw but thats okay I saw red flags that I considered before making my first deposit.

Thanks for sharing that mybum805, it is indeed offline. I'll send them a message. Just goes to show any unproven exchange is high risk. We get messages daily from exchanges, some not yet even launched asking for exchange fees, most with no way to verify their legitimacy. This group seemed to be fairly professional in communication and had at least some verifiable information available, so it was worth taking a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: