Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 32. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 267
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Yes I think it is a fair situation because they are the one who believed in bitcoin when nobody else did and sell all their coins which they have regretted because of how high the price of bitcoin has become. They deserve it because they have strong hands to hold their coin and also patience in which a lot of people don't have. They have worked hard for it and that is the prize they get.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Everyone deserves their hard earn wealth. Although most of them really became millionaires by holding, it doesn't make any difference at all. That's one good thing about bitcoin and crypto's, if you have the mindset to think long term profit. So can just simply hold on it and just waited it out for a year or two and then go will become instant millionaires.

They stay when bitcoin was in its infancy up until today when it gain prominence. Its a lot of mental toughness to really hold that long, but at the end of the rainbow, I'm sure that you will find the pot of gold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
i think they deserve they wealth because they see the potential of bitcoin and risk a couple of their assets to support the future of bitcoin. as you can see the winklevoss brothers who is the owner of 1% of bitcoin in circulation is invest a lot of money from it because they saw the bright future of bitcoin and the blockchain technology itself.
Agreed! There is no way that we can any this fact that the ones who believed in bitcoin at the time when the market value of bitcoin was quite negligible are now having billions of dollars in their account and the only thing which helped them in doing so is investing their money into bitcoin. Bitcoin is helping number of people in making them earn some good amount of money but for that you need to invest in bitcoin first.
if you analyze all the information and all the possibilities on bitcointalk, the earnings with Bitcoin are not limited to investments. There are many projects, such as company signatures, that will give you the opportunity to earn Bitcoin or other crypto currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
i think they deserve they wealth because they see the potential of bitcoin and risk a couple of their assets to support the future of bitcoin. as you can see the winklevoss brothers who is the owner of 1% of bitcoin in circulation is invest a lot of money from it because they saw the bright future of bitcoin and the blockchain technology itself.
Agreed! There is no way that we can any this fact that the ones who believed in bitcoin at the time when the market value of bitcoin was quite negligible are now having billions of dollars in their account and the only thing which helped them in doing so is investing their money into bitcoin. Bitcoin is helping number of people in making them earn some good amount of money but for that you need to invest in bitcoin first.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
They was not scared in past to invest or buy or start mining bitcoins doesn't matter! So i think their money is deserved because of their smatness. People who can't make money with bitcoins just scared  Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

I do not see why they wouldn't do it.. In fact, i am not a wealthy man right now, but i have more money than all my friends right now, i and i think that i really deserve this money. Only because i worked hard in the past to achieve that (i bought btc at $300 - Sold at $6000)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
HELLZ YEAH THEY DO

Let me tell you who doesn't deserve their wealth:

- Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian
- Almost everyone in Hollywood
- Almost everyone on Capitol Hill making money starting wars and spreading fear

Crypto investing is noble and the future - if we can incentive some people with greed, small price to pay!
Activity: 273

I think they deserve it cause they planned and fund the things that they have established nowadays, and it is not rasonable to just think about what they can do. Of course they deserve it because they were the one who act and perform several oppotunity and if the time comes that they beome suceesful I thinks a fruit of thwir lavor, regarding the socio ,thw. Come and get it.
Activity: 196
Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now.
Activity: 52
Of course. Everyone deserves what he has achieved without hesitation.
Activity: 126
Yes of course they deserved it. They work hard for it. The dedication and the detirmination that they have is the reason why they are in their place right now. Even though you're not knowledgeable enough about economics, you can learn it afterwards. The time and energy they consume everyday deserve this kind of reward.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Bitcoin do not know rich or poor person, educated or not educated, popular or not popular, black or white and so on. Every bitcoin millionaire deserve it and that is why is decentralized.

Indeed.  They deserve it for their dedication to work hard.  I know many of them who become rich because of bitcoin.  They are indeed hard working people and thay their efforts paid well.  Bitcoin is the right tool for everyone that did not discriminate people. Everyone has a fair opportunity to earn with it.
Activity: 73
Bitcoin do not know rich or poor person, educated or not educated, popular or not popular, black or white and so on. Every bitcoin millionaire deserve it and that is why is decentralized.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

I guess that's fair and they deserve it.
Although these people don't have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business, they still deserve it based on their high interests rates, efforts and hopes. At least they get paid for their struggles like the 'cost' spent, and the 'time' they've used before.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap

Yes they deserve it because they work had for it and they exerted much effort to get it. We all know that earning money is not easy so let's just be happy for those who earn much money for it. Let's just be like them  and be inspired about their achievements so we'll also be like them. It is not possible for us to be like them, what we need is just hard work and hope.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
If you already know bitcoin for a long time that was so sad to you! You see that ignorant people invest in bitcoin not knowing how it works what it does benefit what would it do to her/his life after investing with,

People are born equal to deal with so if someone invest with it without any knowledge to this they deserve it to the least point of my view, engrave our enviousness and start digging our grave of bitcoin!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Everyone definitely wants to have financial freedom either rich or poor, it can not be said fair or not. All are entitled to do so with or without knowledge of economic business. If one day you are in a position that does not know about the economy do you want to be declared unfair by people with far more competence in the economic field? Of course it is not. All have come back to the individual person if they want to do it with discipline or diligently doing bitcoin. This bitcoin field is very large will not run out even though many have plunged in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
As long as you did not do any illegal things with regards to bitcoin i think you deserved it because you work to get it, it is not given to you free.

Yeah, bitcoin made many people millionaire.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Of course! They have worked so hard to be what they are now. I fully respect their efforts and patience they made to get an awesome result at the end. However, I despise the ones who did not make efforts. They just opened their eyes and had their fathers' bitcoins. That's why they are rich now.

Nothing is can without hard work. If you aim for something and you are lazy, you cannot achieve it. That is why you need to work hard in order to have a positive result.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
ot: is there an assumption how many became millionaire because of bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: